Land of the Free

on a scale from 1 to 10

rate how jealous you are of the united states of america, the best country on the planet

and reply truthfully, not out of envy

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States
google.dk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=happiest countries
youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
youtu.be/UHYnkWjApiU?t=21s
youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
youtu.be/Rr8ljRgcJNM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't be jealous I live here.

I love America! Most people don't truly appreciate what they have here.

both look latina

Oh say can you see?

>America thread
>2 hispanic girls

they still look good anyway

The jealousy in foreigners runs deep.

I know a girl from Europe who constantly shit talks the US, but she's been applying for citizenship for years.

they're "irish"-American haha

melting pot motherfucker. best of all countries. if they are hot or smart, they are american. if they are ugly or dumb they are terrorists

Sicilians pretend to be Irish for some reason.
They'd be better off pretending to be French or some shit.

The one on the left is ugly as fuck.

Well the Irish dont like to waive white flags at every little sign of a threat.

Czech em

truthfully? I pity the lot of you, and if I were there right now, I'd be trying to organise an underground militia. My life is complete and utter shit, but I'm thankful I at least don't live there.

I'm jealous 1.

Probably about 3. I like your gun laws, your career possibilities, your Amish, your Mormons and the folk culture in the South. Nothing else.

And the word's envy, not jealousy. Jealousy is when you fear you'll lose something you already possess.

I don't know if you are underage or just jumped the border, so let me explain it to you.
If you are White and live in Mexico, South America, Europe....South Africa teetering, Jaan harder---other than those, White and have a lot of shekels, you can be happy anywhere (not for nippon, maybe ZA now).

Other than that, pussy, power, friends, it all has a price if you have the shekels. No White is "proud to be American" anymore. We are a patsy of the Jews being outbred by muds. Not just muds, the lowest trash of mexico and central america.
t. yank in paris

The women are only good for looking at, senpai. Keep them far away. You don't know how many nigger and Chad dicks they've had. I'm using my American privilege to acquire a less shit woman abroad.

Other than that, though, yeah. Shit is pretty good here if you consider how shit everywhere else is.

>mfw I already live here

Assuming 10 is the most jealous I'd say I'm at around a 2 or 3.

im pissing blood is that bad?

3/10

I like the guns, that's it tbqh

This. All of the americas even including canada and gay shit like that are melting pots. But if you are ugly or muslim you should be gassed

0/10

>not living in australia

Look at pictures of the US from the shooting in the US in San Diego in the 1980s...it's unbelieveable, but kids working there were all White and natural blondes...let me try to find picture, can't believe the difference in 35 years.

Your country is literally a prison

Pretty much a 10.

Europe and Germany specifically are shittier. I am even jealous of Canada, maybe a 7 or 8 and another 8 for Australia.

Why are you so great?

What chances that me or my relatives wouldn't be killed, robbed, raped there. It's life under permanent unrest. And you only 40% white. All these things is like third world level.
Even ukraine don't stoop that low.

This was a macdonalds...in 1984...right on the US/Mexico border, san Yisidro.
You can tell who the mexicans are and who the Whites are. Frighteningly, look at OP pic. They look mexican to me, not blue eyed or blonde.
They are recreating a mexican sewer in the US.

>shooting in the US in San Diego in the 1980s

Killed inside restaurant:

Elsa Herlinda Borboa-Fierro (19)
Neva Denise Caine (22)
Michelle Deanne Carncross (18)
María Elena Colmenero-Silva (19)
Gloria López González (22)
Blythe Regan Herrera (31)
Mateo Herrera (11)
Paulina Aquino López' (21)
Margarita Padilla (18)
Claudia Perez (9)
Jose Rubén Lozano Perez (19)
Carlos Reyes (8 months)
Jackie Lynn Wright Reyes (18)
Victor Maxmillian Rivera (25)
Arisdelsi Vuelvas Vargas (31)
Hugo Luis Velazquez Vasquez (45)
Laurence Herman Versluis (62)
Killed outside restaurant:

David Flores Delgado (11)
Omar Alonso Hernandez (11)
Miguel Victoria Ulloa (74)
Aida Velazquez Victoria (69)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarceration_in_the_United_States

There's plenty of blondes in SD today, go visit La Jolla, it's full of Eastern Europeans and Scandi immigrants

moving to murica next year, can't wait

I said the employees. There is another famous one I saw a few months ago with 3 or 4 blondes. It's right on the border, but was clear who was who.
I look at the pic in OP, I have no idea. The US is now a race of mud. As Hitler said "how can a nation half-judiazed, half-negrified survive?" and we can't.

Tbf America is a good country. As an Irish person I'd love to see more exchange between the two countries. if you want to claim Irish citizenship in America I believe you only need to have a grandparent who is actually from here. I would like to see that extended so that if you have any relatives to say 5 or 6 generations back then you should get it. You get what I mean.

>go visit La Jolla
been there. I don't mean cute blonde arm candy for the elites shipped in. I mean regular girls working in a macdonalds

That cop has the stare of a man who feels in his bones the good days are over.

Don't try, anons an example of what's wrong with U S school system

savage

Seventh gen Irish. Would be interesting to visit, but dunno if I'd want to stay. I can't envision ever living somewhere I can't own a modern rifle and a shit ton of ammo.

oh what am i jealous of?

- cheap housing
- 20 Chicken McNuggets for $5USD

switzerland is a based country

google.dk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=happiest countries

having a cross in your flag may be a factor here... Or if not a cross, then at least a big plus

>1-10

TRIPLE DOUBLE KEK AGREES

About 3/10; I like your sense of nationalism when it comes to sport, your affordable housing in nice areas where you can actually hold down a job, and your standard portion sizes.

0/10 because India is way better than the imperialist united states.

THIS is the one I mean. This was San Diego. 303 years ago. Go look at it now.

*33 years. too long without sleep.

2/10, would choose to live there rather than Africa if they were the only two options.

2/10

1 for guns
1 for more guns

Other than that, fuck yeah straya cunt.

can confirm. you only see real blondes in midwest now. rest are dye jobs. and wait for 25 years.

There doesn't seem to be anything to be jealous of.

I guess your women have a reputation for being slutty? But they don't know what a real penis looks like so.

Are tarantulas a meme or do they actually fuck people up in urban areas?

>tfw nobody ever sings the 2nd verse

>O THUS BE IT EVER
>WHEN FREE MEN SHALL STAND
>BETWEEN THEIR LOVED HOMES
>AND THE WAR'S DESOLATION
>BLESSED WITH VICTORY AND PEACE
>MAY THE HEAV'N RESCUED LAND
>PRAISE THE POWER THAT HATH MADE
>AND PRESERVED US A NATION
>THEN CONQUER WE MUST
>WHEN OUR CAUSE IT IS JUST
>AND THIS BE OUR MOTTO
>IN GOD IS OUR TRUST
>AND THE STAR-SPANGLED BANNER
>IN TRIUMPH SHALL WAVE
>FOR THE LAND OF THE FREE
>AND THE HOME OF THE BRAVE

the 2nd verse is literally about us kicking the British out of the US and conquering the continent/world

I'm pretty pro gun in general. It being the ultimate equaliser and all. However I can't see it ever taking off in Ireland as everyone has been spooked by school massacres, niggers etc. I put it to my friends that my right to protection of my life is more important than their distaste in general. It was a stimulating debate. I couldn't disagree that the introduction of guns into our society now would be very dangerous, America is different as its a country that grew with the advent of the gun. But they couldn't disagree about my right to protection either so we agreed that the reintroduction of the sword was necessary. You can protect yourself with a sword, but you can't go on a rampage with one. Also it would be cool. Imagine the headlines.

1/10
You are all mystery meat also 60 % white, compared to our 99 %

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

you forgot the .gif

If you're wealthy, America seems like a great place to be. But if you have a below average income then it seems pretty shit.

Same could be said of anywhere I guess, but the disparity seems more stark in the US.

Prostitution is illegal in your country.

Even the poorest faggot has high-speed internet, a car, and at least is able to rent a home.

It's pretty bad as far as jobs go here, but if you play it smart, you can still save. When you go to buy property is when it turns to shit. Everything is about 3-5 times what it should cost, or more.

Fuck yeah straya cunt

youtu.be/UHYnkWjApiU?t=21s

Fucking normies...

>showing 2 meh tier underage puss
>I should be amazed by US fags
So why is it so good?

on average

its a big country - you can choose where you want to live

you dont get claustrophobic in little estonia?

> jealous of some obese foodstamping cucks that don't even have 2k in the savings account

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Here's a better version for (you)

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

Not jealous at all. In fact, I'm glad I don't have live there. Just a couple of weeks ago an acquaintance of mine, who spent a year there told me that now he can truly appreciate Finland and how good things are here compared to the US.

>Tfw I have 20 acres of land but don't use any of it
>tfw I just have it because I don't like neighbors
>tfw I have a comfy job making around 80k per year
>tfw I can go outside with a shotgun or my AR and shoot them without fear of persecution.

Feels good man

Literally zero.

Honestly, I like America.

I wanted to go to school in the US for most of my teenage life. Big schools, lots of people and big wide open spaces.

I enjoy going to the US once in a while because you guys have super cheap stuff.

But I'd never live in the US. I like peace and quietness. I don't know of anyone who wants to deal with ethnic violence between whites and blacks. I don't want to live in a country with rapidly deteriorating race relations or a country rife with social instability.

Even the small things. It's extremely irritating to live near highly populated areas. Things like traffic jams are stressful and irritating and having to deal with that stuff on a daily basis is ridiculous.

The US has a lot of jobs for us foreigners though - which is nice.

Nah, I would be more worried about having niggers or mexican criminals live next to me. Or having overly abusive and out of control police force. Or living in a country with 20 trillion debt not knowing when jewish overlords get tired of my debt.
Benjamin Netanyahu : "We will press USA like a lemon and let it dry alone when it will be out of juice."
>Y'all niggas living on borrowed time.

youtu.be/Rr8ljRgcJNM
Why would I be jealous. America is everywhere.

1 i hate america.
% white
>>no paid vecation
>>bank jews
>>created the migration crisis to europe
>>invade countries and create instability
>>the resson why europe just can't shoot >>evry nignog crossing over. king nigger
>> would report it to the un han have us
>> convicted in hag. Or start a nato >>exercise inside of europe.

About 3.
It's lovely where I live. No crime. Beautiful landscape, cops are bros, friendly people, slow gentle pace of life, no immigrants, nice pubs, good schools for my kids, everyone helps each other, really tasty food from local farmers, still have a barter system (so I can fix someone's drain for a haircut for example). It's in one of the remotest parts of England. We get blocked off in Winter when the snow comes. The police shut the roads.

However I'd love to go to an American diner, have a proper burger, cop off with a Yank lass and see the Grand Canyon. I'd love to fly over that in a helicopter.
pic is my area. It's cold all year.

Haha holy shit.
America BTFO

Neither of these girls are white.

4/10

If (read as: when) Trump wins, 9/10

It's an acquired taste. Yes, manhattan is the new sodom and gommorah. Yes, full of muds. Still, I can decide at 3am to go to a regular movie or to go into office.
It's nice to go to cape cod for a week, but then I get antsy and always on cell hone and laptop anyway.
t. yank in france

Totally jelly of those Americans living in such a free country where they can own guns and so many freedoms.

Also holy fuck burgers are one of the greatest foods ever created.

I love you're history and culture, I find it amazing how a nation s young can have such rich history as well as the strongest military.

But with the shift in demographics, rise in crime and race wars, it just doesn't seem safe. But hopefully things will get better.

Also I'm jealous of your gun laws.

"Where to invade next" - America could do things better...then it could be awesome.

I like Poland but USA is second/third country I would like to life. I still think that USA is a country of great opportunities compared with Europe a.d. 2016.

are we clay yet

soon...

Freedom means the freedom to choose how you live.
If you choose to be a felon, I'll choose to punish you.
Why is that bad?

% white
This is a common belief among the stupid and the left.
Our gene pool is over 90% white.
Back to school, user.

All of you are about to become free range

>Tfw my BMI is less than 40

are you shitposting user or serious? You know more non-White babies born in US last year than White? We are fucking finished...

Hoping to meet a French qt (say what you will, they still are best looking females on the planet...the few areas that are still french) and get an EJew passport and maybe...if I make enough shekels, Malta in winter, Vienna in summer.

Some parts:
3/10
Others
12.5/10
>Tfw everything the media spreads about S.A is twisted to not give away the level of absolute shit this place has become

Fuck Trudeau and Canadian leafposters

2/10
jealous of 2nd amendment and being a republic

The only thing I'm slightly envious about is the TV shows and hollywood and the power of US culture.

I think my country is probably at least double as good to live in than US though, overall.

I am jealouf of 30.000 people killed by guns each year because every idiots is allowed to have guns.

Also the insane obesity rate is something I am pretty jealous of, not to even touch the topics of a non existent health care system and the unbearable low education of Americans in general.

Im so jealous.

And before you call me a cuck, you have a blacks and mexican problem as well.

1 and I am also a bit mad since you removed some of our freedoms
fuck you.