FUCK ISLAM!!!

I have never had such a guttural rage towards a group of people before. I want them out or dead or whatever, idc anymore. I just want them away me and my people. I've always had a disdain for them but now it's reached a boiling point. I won't go out and break any laws because I'm not a heathen like they are but I will do what's in my rights and talk to whomever I need to to fix this issue we have. FUCK ISLAM!

My stomach hurts...

Fuck Islam, and fuck Assad and Iran

Assad did nothing wrong

Yeah, I was just telling my wife anyone Muslim is sub-insect tier organism.

The worse ones are the ones that choose Islam as a religion despite being raised and familiar with all other religions. It's the lowest form of attention to gain attention and give yourself purpose and value.

I mean you have all these religions to choose from and HAVE to go with the one that condones stoning women for being raped, honor killings, and forcing women to endure borderline slavery conditions, and then to top it of claim "I'm not radical, I and the peaceful type" as if there was such a thing.

Fuck them. It's cool thought that they kill each other off for the most part. It's trash taking out the trash.

Sup Forums IS BOARD OF PEACE

PRAISE MOOT, MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM

>giving m00t God's credit

Give credit the the real man that created the stage for all of this peace

Now you know how the Founders felt.
This is same rage Washington held in his heart as he crossed a frozen river to kill everyone on Christmas morning.

I bet most of you people never saw a muslim in person

>SHITSKIN RELIGION

I share your feelings. No group of people I hate more on this planet than Muslims.

Child rapists, Dog abusers, true misogynists and the list goes on.

I hope the world goes to shit in the next decade. If I had to means to just kill them all instantly I would not hesitate.

What are you going to do about it?
Not a godamn thing.

Because if we had all me Muslims, we would no doubt be in love with their culture and embrace their values and probably BE Muslim because Islam is a beautiful thing right?

I've come to agree with this view. Islam really is something that needs to be eliminated or heavily neutered.

I am with you brother, we need lets make it happen.

I bet you did seen enough for all of Sup Forums

Get the fuck out of here ahmed. Every day at the fucking university I see them.

Surrounded by all the information the enlightenment and beyond has accumulated up to that point and they still walk around with a fucking napkin or coffee filter on their fucking head like they know better.

ALLAN AKBAR

we love you too!

Cry more faggot.

Islam won in Turkey, it won in Nice, it won in Orlando, and guess what, all your babby rage wont stop it

I'm saying you guys are holding the "all muslim are terrorist" idea because you only know the muslims demonized by the media

Call my local government. Spread the word about what they're really like. Donate what I can to groups that a farther reach than I do like Stefan Molyneux. What about you? Do you even care that we are losing to them and the NWO?

I fucking hate you almost as much. My parents have been participating in some jewish cult, content with their secondary status in the jew religion and looking forward to going to your shitty silver medal heaven for the "Good goys".

Take my fucking parents, I don't give a fuck anymore. I'll make a fucking happening when the muslims touch my dogs like they did to my grandfather's greyhound in spain.

You don't LOVE the Muslims? They will plunge our nation into civil war and widespread internecine conflict. I mean what's not to like??

You know, its because of attitudes like yours that people become unapologetic Muslims

>honor killings, and forcing women to endure borderline slavery conditions
Oh look, a male feminist

You people are pathetic.

But continue, I am having a laugh

PRAISE KEK

During the last few years I went from being a muslim, to a softcore muslim, to a theist, then an agnostic, then an atheist.

Now even I don't know what my belief is, but I know one thing for sure. Extremist muslims are a disease that need to be rooted out.

So what are we supposed to do?. We don't know any good ones, don't know any bad ones, discredit the media and we're stuck with NO information about them at ALL.

Should we take your word for them being angels?. What makes you more reliable than the media?. You're an unknown on the internet. Tell me why I should take your single word for it over a FUCKLOAD of evidence that they bomb shit up.

While muslims have 72 virgins you are still an amerifat crying in a chinese anime board.

>true misogynists
you say that as a bad thing...

> If I had to means to just kill them all instantly I would not hesitate.
But you dont. And we just won in Turkey, so cry more

agreed. I sincerely doubt most of you have personally met a muslim, and your perception comes from the "liberal media" you love to hate

If you really did then you would stand up for us.

Now if only the entire west had this feeling.

Such a garbage belief. oh, and fuck taqiyya

Colleges are crawling with them, we have an entire generation of Veterans who know too well the true nature of these hajis.

I didn't see combat but I had my close cals with these savages on deployment, one of my buddies from NYC remembers wiping the soot and dust off the roof of his apartment building during 9/11. I know it was an inside job but the hajis still had a hand in it, as long as there are people who remember that and the wars in Iraq and Trashcanistan, the US will never accept hajis like you Euros are

Let them think that

As a Muslim I can only laugh when these retards cucked themselves with Brexit.

At this rate, non-Muslims will destroy their own society to get their countries Islam free. They are basically doing our work for us

Go fuck a goat you irredeemable pile of human garbage. Why don't you find a mudslime woman to put bear trap clamps on her tits and get off the board?

Why do you actively fight against the very people who, despite all reason or logic, provide for you and allow you to live in this country?

Funny I had the opposite experience

Used to be a fedora libertarian, but now I listen to Ayman al-zawahiris videos.

And Turkey is Islamic clay now, stay mad

Join the military and shoot them legally.

Sorry Pedro but this is a Mongolian basket weaving imageboard

Fuck muslims, they are hairy autistic smelly cunts and dare I say worse than niggers they literally fuck anything with a snatch no matter how ugly the face, that is the only reason there are so many of the cunts they have absolutely no standards. FUCK SAND NIGGERS

This

>Ayman al-zawahiris

You just want to be a contrarian retard. Fighting the indefensible to stave off your loneliness I'm sure.

>Go fuck a goat you irredeemable pile of human garbage.
I only fuck deers. Not a fucking goatpleb

> Why don't you find a mudslime woman to put bear trap clamps on her tits and get off the board?
As I said before, I only fuck deer

Islam is a religion of peace. AMA

As long as you're not blowing up anything or killing people, I'm fine and not mad.

Both my literal best friend and my grandma are dedicated muslims, namaz five times a day and all that. They are both great people.

But extremist muslims who actually kill people should be exterminated.

Ya know... I never thought about it like that.

>Extremist muslims are a disease that need to be rooted out.
still blue-pilled, all Muslims are a disease

>people like me

Obviously not, because Muslims attack EVERYONE including other Muslims. They're born with an itch to blow the fuck out of anything that breathes. Shit they even kill themselves.

These people kill Muslims. Obama has killed far many more Muslims than Bush did

stay mad aussie faggot

Your impotent rage will surely defeat Islam once and for all.

those ISIS faggots don't represent the vast majority of muslims around the world. Alot of this violence and abuse is rooted in the cancerous Wahhabi ideology, which is rather recent , compared to the founding of Islam. Unfortunately, there has been a regression in the Muslim world, because where we once were leaders in the sciences and trade while Europe was suffering from disease and religious zeal similar to the Middle East today, we fell victim to that same zeal when as West was surpassing us.

I'm not fucking blue pilled. I know Islam itself is the source of the problem.

But not all muslims have to die just to exterminate the ones that kill and harm people.

you sound pretty fucking bluepilled roacho

Nah, just finding that everything he said about the West is 100% correct.

Your support of the coup in Turkey is evidence that you people will forever be at war with us.

I have zero respect for Western "civilization" and sympathize with Muslims who seek to tear down that rotten edifice

Yeah and you sound like a murderer which ironically defeats the purpose of killing murderers.

You are a fucking disgrace to the entire nation.

Are you saying that if secularists did not win yesterday, they would not have killed Muslims?

You know, if people like you were in charge, you would have killed him too, since you are too much of a retard to tell Muslim and non-Muslim shitskins apart

You are the reason why ex-Muslims like Cenk Uyghur are forced to defend Islam

I did. Worked with one. Now what?

fuck yourself in the ass you zindiq apostate. Hope Rajab tayyib NO COUP IN MY SOUP Urdujan purges you with the rest of the heathens
eat halal, your stomach wont hurt as much

>Islam is the problem
>"don't kill all the people that still believe in islam, they're harmless!"

Stop letting emotions cloud your bloody judgement.

>Obviously not, because Muslims attack EVERYONE including other Muslims
except we dont

We are completely united against the kuffar.

If you dont like that, then you are free to off yourself. This world belongs to Islam

wahhabism is a natural reaction to the West's arrogance.

I'm a secularist. You know where I was yesterday? At home.

Those soldiers weren't secularists. They were from a Gülenist cult, a much more extremist muslim than Erdoğan.

fuck off diabetes have fun in amerifat watching fox news and eating bacon fat while the muslims invade your shit hole and king nigger bans the term 'radical islam' I hope china and russia both nuke america while the muslims are in it, that would be such a win-win situation!

This country is a disgrace

Take that rage. Now multiply it by 1 000 000. You are beginning to approach the levels of hate Bulgaria, Serbia, Greece, Armenia, etc. have for them.

There is a deep rooted furnace of hate in the bones of every Christian on the Balkans We are born with it. It is in our genes after 500 years of slavery and genocide. We know the truth about islam that is only now beginning to emerge in the west.

We have been fighting them for 14 centuries. There is a reason for all of that. You have only scratched the surface of your hate, trust me. Whether it's Saudis, t*rks, random muzzies, they all need to go under the knife.

>diaspora
>jews
Kill yourself faggot. Jews are cunts, but real problem is diaspora, mostly from USA, but we have got them here as well, most of them is highly polonized. Still significant part is the most left-side shilling globalist with Adam Michnik in charge, he is satan himself.

Nice trips.
Funny, I thought this was an image board about underwater hula dancing.

fuck off diabetes have fun in amerifat watching fox news and eating bacon fat while the muslims invade your shit hole and king nigger bans the term 'radical islam' I hope china and russia both nuke america while the muslims are in it, that would be such a win-win situation!

Then leave.

You contribute nothing, you are a stain on your family's name, you are on a collision course with death, and your soul is bound for hell.

>Rajab tayyib NO COUP IN MY SOUP Urdujan
i like it

Try harder, amerifat. It's spelled "Recep Tayyip Erdoğan" and read "Son of a bitch piece of shit cunt".

I'm too much of a humanist to kill people who don't kill or harm people just to root out some killers among them.

wahhabism is regression, shitlord. Closed minded people like you are responsible for why we regressed when the West advanced. It's about time we start blaming the West and look at ourselves as the cause of our problem.

fuck off turk rape baby

>This world belongs to Islam

sure

Not believing in women being killed for being raped and honor killings doesn't make you a feminist you fucking retard, it makes you a decent human being. You don't always have to turn the notch up to 11 on whatever political viewpoints you may or may not hold ya know.

Silly ""german"". The problem with muslims is Islam.

>Urdujan
>fus7a pronunciation of his name
kek

lel, I am an Islamist, and you are far more rabid and bloodthirsty than I am

I just hope Erdogan uses this opportunity to purge all elements of secularism from Turkey.

Also, all the Islamophobes and (non-turkish) liberals were supporting the coup, so I enjoy seeing them mad

cancer

What is it with all Muslims saying that if we get our information from the media we don't know anything? Its either the media or them and I'm sure as hell not listening to them

Are you me
Fuck you kike

>it's a religion of peace episode

We don't want to live with them. (Neither do we want to live with their descendant, ex-muslims included.)

What they do in their own countries concern them only.

>Cenk Uyghur
yeah good meme, the same man who refuses to acknowledge the Armenian Genocide nevermind attributing it to longstanding Islamic doctrine of the removal of all non-Islamic religions

silly turk, turks were useless without islam, and now you are useless without it

without islam you and your people will fall deeper and deeper into obscurity until the only way people remember you is through Sup Forums TURKROACH bantz and then even those will disapear until no one remembers you existed

Actually it's a meme spread by idiots like you.

All women who were raped had abortions. All scientific studies show we have no common genes with the roaches.

Nice try.

Tell that to Clinton 2.0

All your beloved Serbian leaders are in jail or dead

And Turkey can easily solo those third world shitholes militarily as well. Heck, in a naval war it would be able to solo Russia as well (most of Russia's assets are in the arctic and pacific)

cant wait until the islamic revolution kicks in and you kemalist secularists will get completely cucked and wont be able to say shit LOL

That was already his goal, this was a false flag. His men encouraged the extremist muslims within the army to rise up against Erdoğan, and branded them as secularists.

Two birds with one stone. But it was so poorly executed that anyone with half a brain has figured out it was Erdoğan's doing.

I'll never let Atatürk's secular Turkey be destroyed. Even if I have to die for it I would do it gladly.

We've gotta fucking nuke mecca and medina, man.

A little more discussion on this topic has been done than some might be comfortable with; but it's a pretty valid idea.

And as time passes technology improves. Obama may have killed more than Bush but it was more of the right ones. Without the radicalized ones dead they would have killed magnitudes more.

RELIGION

Because the Russian haven't studded the balck sea coast with anti-ship missiles.

k

I don't care about being remembered. I care about living in a peaceful country, and that isn't possible with Erdoğan or any other islamic extremist at the top.

If that day comes I'll have either be a martyr, or be out of this country.

Either way, I won't have to deal with anything.

OF

If you wipe islam from the face of this earth, the name of the religion never to be breathed again by men, and raise all your children to be happy, healthy, strong and nationalist, Allah wins.

I think in their religion like in many other religions it is borderline sin to follow world news and any source of information that isn't sanctioned by their local mosque leader? since this will basically keep them stupid and they expect us to do the same thing.

PEACE

Obama funded these people. And no, I'm not memeing

Quite. All the truth is in the Quran, no need for textbooks, schools and news.

He's right tho...

straya never fails to disappoint

>your soul is bound for hell.
So you are a Christian? Too bad this aint your country anymore. Gay rights is the religion of America now

>Closed minded people like you
I am only closed minded because liberals and secularists have proven to be even more close minded.

indeed

Literally you are a feminist. First wave feminism believed women should be equal to men, which is exactly what you want.

1900 years of Christendom flourished without any of that nonsense.

And no, we dont believe in honor killings for rape victims. I only support it if she is a cheating slut or something, which is completely different.

I dont support honor killings, but I rather have that than to deal with feminism and gender egalitarianism

Is liberalism compatible with any system other than itself?

Islam is not compatible with liberalism. But thats a good thing