The clocks just shifted back an hour why is Europe still six hours ahead of us shouldn't they be seven hours ahead of...

The clocks just shifted back an hour why is Europe still six hours ahead of us shouldn't they be seven hours ahead of us now (unless they too shift their clocks an hour back but I thought they stopped doing that)?

EU uses summer time tard

The whole world doesn't do it at the same time, retard. Europe is much farther north than the USA. Stockholm is literally as far north as Alaska.

Yes I know but if we are are an hour back now why is the differential still only six? It should be seven.

Also, it's closer to Alaska from here than it is to New York.

Really makes you think HUH.

I just told you why. Or at least enough so that you should infer why.

The likes of Spain and France don't use GMT, that's how retarded Europeans are. Only Portugal is smart enough.

No you are wrong
Yesterday it would be have 8:30 local time and Europe would have been six hours ahead
Now it is 7:30 but Europe is still hours ahead
It should be seven hours ahead

RETARD.

Why are you so dumb omg

No you are are

We are an hour behind therefore Europe should be seven hour ahead of us idiot.

niBBa u dum dum

>american education

why are you so stupid? you got a mental condition? in that case i apologize

Where does the extra hour go? Does it just disappear? There is a cascaded effect throughout all time zones an hour doesn't just go poof Europe should be seven hours now not six.

Why are Europeans so dumb?

>Where does the extra hour go? Does it just disappear?
is this how americans view the world?

Idiot European time need to be seven hours ahead to maintain the differential not six.

>Where does the extra hour go? Does it just disappear? There is a cascaded effect throughout all time zones an hour doesn't just go poof Europe should be seven hours now not six.

>Why are Europeans so dumb?

In other words at 2 am last night it would 8 am in the morning in the europe
But we rolled our clocks back an hour and we repeat 2 am again at 2:59 am
But it would 9 am at Europe when we roll out clocks back for the new 2 am

Where is the extra hour? The time difference should be +7 not + 6 because Europeans didn't roll back their clocks an hour as well

seriously hope you're just baiting my dude

No explain it if you're so smart then

Obviously if both Europe and USA rolled back their clocks at the same time the differential of 6 would be maintained but they did not

I am enjoying watching you struggle to solve this simple riddle too much to spoonfeed you the obvious solution.

wait......if europe is ahead of us why didn't they warn us about 9/11??

So you can't explain it then? Just say you don't know.

yes you got me

Yes I did.

>GMT+0tugal

Europe also uses the summer and winter time, retard

So Europe did indeed shift their clocks an hour back then? I thought they stopped doing that. Or was it Russia that stopped doing that I can't remember.

Yes, we did that a week ago

So yesterday you would have been +5 then until we caught up huh? Okay.

last sunday of october is the date here

Yes