Why do people consider the Eagles a more elite franchise than the Seahawks?

Seriously.

You mean the Oklahoma City Seahawks?

Americans aren't the smartest bunch on any given place.

Eagles have:
-more divisional titles
-more playoff wins
-more regular season wins
-same number of Super Bowl appearances
-same number of Super Bowl wins

Eagles are also MUCH older, so yeah. Pretty sad they have the same amount of SBs. Unlike the Eagles, the Seahawks are the elite franchise of their division

soon

>Unlike the Eagles, the Seahawks are the elite franchise of their division
Are you 12 years old, or is this just a shitty bait thread? Let me know.

Since 2004, the Seahawks have 10 division titles. Next nearest is 3 by the Arizona Cardinals

Seattle is a city where people don't like sports because organized sports are like totally fascist you guys let's go smoke some weed and when I say guys I also mean girls and xirs because I don't want to interfere with your gender identity.

Philadelphia's art museum has a statue of Rocky Balboa.

That's an ugly fucking logo

The real answer? They’re similar in terms of on the field success but when it’s close the team that’s closer to the Northeast will get more media attention/praise.

A team from Seattle would have to win an extra championship or two to be considered “better” than a team from a city in the northeast.

It’s all perception though. In reality, the Hawks have achieved as much as the Eagles in fewer seasons.

It's also the shittiest division by quite a bit since 2004

the 49ers will probably win a super bowl within the next three years and will probably win the division each year

>AFC East and AFC South say hi

Well the Eagles did get put in their place this year by the Seahawks. But no franchise stupid enough to pass the ball on the 1 yard line can be called elite.

>NFC East, historic franchise
>NFC West, expansion team

a lot of normies were surprised to learn this was philly's first owl

Because the eagles, specifically their fans, don't live in the past. In the year 2018, were the best and the most elite franchise. Until we get beat.

this user is right

lets go over their eliteness compared to their respective division

1. Cowboys
2. Giants
3. Iggles
4. Redskins

1. 49ers
2. Seahwks
3. Rams
4. Cardinals

be in denial all you want, but this is the truth

lol how

Russell is a future HoFer

AFCE has easily the best record since realignment and the NFCW has easily the worst. I hope youre not this wrong often in life

cowboys fan here

Kino franchises are as follows, in no particular order, mostly because of their fantastic fans and occasionally great football
1) Kansas City Chiefs
2) Washington Redskins
3) Pittsburgh Steelers
4) Dallas Cowboys (fucking hate the fair weather fans tbqh lads)
5-31) Green Bay Packers
32) New Orleans Saints

pats start losing again and their fans will immediately jump ship, mark my words
same with Seattle