hackers fans?

Yes, but purely for nostalgia reasons

>and those fucking lips

HACK THE PLANET

>connect smart TV to the internet
>user are you a hacker lol

>being a fan
That'd be ZERO COOL

i've got it on every single device of mine in case internet ever goes down to have something /comfy/ to watch

>90s - the movie

so fucking comfy.

genuinely fantastic saturday night flick, regardless of its lack of giving a shit about what actual hacking is. which is fine, because watching a movie that was extremely accurate in its depiction of hacking would be fucking boring as shit.

Hottest Angelina has ever been easy

This movie is shit.

But it's so fucking stylish.

Never seen the film, but I own all three soundtracks. Worth a watch without nostalgia?

>boyhood is fapping to young Angelina Jolie, adulthood is realizing fapping to young Jesse Bradford makes more sense

so to everyone that has this movie in their top10, what other movies do you have on that list?

or or or or or, any similar/not similar movie of that era? something same as fun

mess with best die like the rest

lawnmower man

Comfy movie
great soundtrack
prime angelina

whats not to love

As long as you aren't expecting any accuracy out of its hacking, and are just in it for the ride, style, characters and music? Great fun. I'd say Empire Records is roughly the same sort of movie, despite some very different stylistic choices.

nothing really comes close in regards to how much charm this movie has. everything similar comes off as trying far too hard to be cool and edgy, which Hackers dodges somehow, probably due to the quality of the performances (everyone looks like they're having a blast hamming it up, especially the villain). Most of them fall under the banner of "so bad its good" whereas Hackers is just plain good.

Love this movie.

I love slipping that quote from the Bible that Matthew Lillard says into ordinary conversations. Corinthians 1 Chapter 13 Verse 11.

Woah this isnt woodshop class!

The hacking is pretty accurate in theory just not how it's portrayed on screen. They had the best consultants.

I feel like most of the people that outright hate this movie do so due to its depiction of hacking. Like the creator of Mr Robot, saw a video where he had a go at it. Then again, his response was to make Mr Robot, which has the same "hack the planet" mindset, just with all the fun sucked out of it.

hnng

lol you really masterbates with joli bro.

but yeah cool movie is coolio.
i think a lot has to do that we saw it when we where little? how old are you fuckers btw im 33 i saw it in its time and coool. saw it ten years later and the cyberpunk idea ruled. icanhakyourmma

I've watch it a few times a year since the 90s, it holds up on a lot of things.

this?
>" When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me."

how the hell can you say that in real life and not look like a dumbass lol

>Nirvana and Soundgarden posters in Dade's room

Whenever I talk with somebody about something that happened in our past it's pretty easy to work into the conversation.

People think it's funny.

saw it for the first time a few years ago. 25 now. whats your favourite movie my man?

>Nirvana
>Comfy

AWWW IM BLOWIN' UP!

I like all their pretty songs

GET A JOB!

SLC Punk, though it stops being fun toward the end.

SLC punk is really good though. It was never meant to be fun all the way through.

MAGIC PEOPLE

VOODOO PEOPLE

>ywn have a tech savvy qt observing your every move while hacking judging whether or not your worthy for her

yeah dude i meant it as in it gets dark toward the end, not as in it stops being good.

WEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DOOT DOOT

too hard to say a top movie, but from my top movie list and that for somereason i can link to this:
motorama (1991)
repo man (1984)
ex drummer (2007)

everyone in this thread should check those.. motorama was insane also, very unique.

and heres the rest of my top list:

the quiet earth (1985)
naked lunch (1991)
stalker (1979)
holy motors (2012)
cold hand luke (1967)
aguirre the wrath of god (1972)
lawrence of arabia (1962)
detachment (2011)
carne(1991)/seul contre tous (1998)
tuntematon sotilas (1955)
spun (2002)
suburbia (1984)
fear and loathing in las vegas (1998)
dead man (1995)
videodrome(1983)

if you lke my taste drop me your tops

Young slightly THICC Angelina Jolie was god tier.

>yfw ywn put it in that place where I put that thing that time

>Can i Score a Fry?

Johnny Mnemonic is on there for sure