You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Popeye's

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Popeye's.

Attached: f.jpg (1080x897, 155K)

Chik Fil A.

Fewer niggers killing each other over chicken.

KFC

zaxby's

popeye's not as good since it was bought by burger king

Attached: downloadfile.jpg (474x316, 18K)

>not popeyes

literally anything that is not touched by subhuman niggers. Checkmate

Bertha's Fells Point, Baltimore.

Popeye's is fast food crap that black people like for some reason

Attached: bertha-s-mussels.jpg (384x450, 42K)

Lee's Famous Recipe

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (300x250, 12K)

Five fags

>PP's

Your mother will be heartbroken.

Waffle House

Wendy's but it's fuckin close man depending on the current promotion.

Get it? Cause your mother is a nigger.

Attached: rddefcgqovg21.jpg (1836x1955, 442K)

Literal garbage.

Attached: 1507559633589.jpg (431x444, 26K)

muh nigga

Five Guus

look we all hate black people for perfectly legitimate reasons, but if theres ONE thing they understand, its fried chicken. ill give em that much.

is this fast food?

But i'm 100% right niggers will shit up any food service, they'll do it to their own kind even

Well hate is a strong word. Black people love Popeye's - their restaurants are usually found in Black neighborhoods - and it's fast food. I am not coming from any kind of cultural high ground here; I'm Irish, we got the worst food in world. There is really good fried chicken out there but I can't honestly agree that Black people are experts on the its quality and I really don't think it comes from fast food joints. I'm sorry but I guess I am a little snobby about food.

Attached: pp,650x642-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg (750x1000, 91K)

Mcdonalds

Literally any restaurant

Go to some southern black family's cookout they're fucking chicken experts.

Attached: 1554682296422.jpg (685x1024, 143K)

Culvers, the chicken sandwiches are great and made fresh

Canes. Nigger free most of the time.

That's a good one.

But I'm not scared of black people so that part I don't really care about.

This

for real, obviously the pinnacle of cuisine isnt fast food but there are def some holes in the wall in the South where black people make the fuck out of that chicken. im not even denying our mutually agreed upon unappreciation of black people.

not to pile on, but canes is pretty good. id love to taste test them against zaxbys sometime.

the local dump

chick fil a

So why do black people only order their steaks well done?

Attached: 16AB81A7-2BB6-41FD-95F5-3DCD06E5A381.jpg (397x436, 24K)

is this is a thing?

Popeye's is shit in Canada. Most US originated things here are. For my money I'd choose Wendy's, but I'm a huge fag who enjoys vegetables on his burger.

Fuck, probably my top choice when I'm visiting the states.
Butter burger and a concrete mixer.

*arteries hardening*

Yeah. I’ve been working in or around restaurants my whole life and inevitably, if you get a table of negroes that want steak they always get it well done. Same when they order burgers.

Would and have. Family cooked food is always better. Orders of magnitude better than fast food joints. I am somewhat partial to norther fried chicken (yes there is such a thing) and southern fried is also great. To say Black people know fried chicken better is akin to saying the French know what good wine is better than the people in California. If the argument is: 1 Black people like Popeye's, 2 Popeye's sell fried chicken, 3 Black people have high standards when it comes to fried chicken, therefore Popeye's sell great fried chicken. Compelling, but I can't buy into it. Black people have an affinity for fried chicken and Popeye's strikes chord. No argument. If a Mom&Pop joint could (as if) compete next to Popeye's I am certain the quality of food would be better there. The quality if fast food is constrained but the very nature of the fast food business model. Being the best food in FF world really isn't saying my much. OK I will accede to this, Black people like fried chicken and generally they know the good stuff when they see it ( which I think is your point ). However I think Popeye's popularity with them has more to do with marketing than it does the quality of fried chicken.

My local Popeye's isn't even in the ghetto and it's a total dump...as soon as you set foot in the door you can tell the all-minority staff couldn't give less of a shit about upkeep. The entire restaurant is slimy/sticky, there's no toilet paper in the women's restroom, the high chairs have a decade's worth of condiments pasted to every surface....there's absolutely no way a corporate manager would set foot in that toilet and be like "wow, this is great! Exactly how we want our brand represented."

Bottom line is let minorities do as they please and they'll destroy any environment, even if it's outside the ghetto. I'd lick the toilets at the McDonald's across the street before I eat the food from that Popeye's.

Yeah the custard is good, I don't eat the burgers because I don't want to FUCKING DIE of diabetes

boy im no niggerlover but id have to guess thats because they probably buy shit steaks because their poor. so you have to grill them to a crisp to make it edible. only guessing because my dad grew up poor and eats well done steaks. honestly its embarrassing. ive been at ruths chris's with him ordering well done like a neanderthal. i just want to apologize to the waiter.

Chick fil a

Chick Fil A

i imagine most southern blacks have favorite mom n pop fried chicken joints. we dont know them because we dont live there, so we know the chains. up until it was bought by burger king popeyes was at least debatably the best chain fried chicken joint.

I’ve seen them at very expensive restaurants do the same thing. One ordered a $70 dry aged tomahawk ribeye well done. Tasteless garbage.

totally. i think its just the thing where if you grow up with only access to garbage food you get accustomed to the taste. like how kraft mac n cheese tastes better than fancy itialian mac n cheese if you grew up eating it.

but if youre not eating at least medium rare at a good steakhouse, fuck you and fuck off

Fried livers and gravy. My man.

It's not really a race thing. It's an upbringing thing. If you grow up poor, you tend to get older, discounted meat from the market, or the lower quality cuts. So you cook them well done so that they are safer to eat. Then that just becomes what you're used to.

I'm white as shit, but the first time I ordered a steak medium rare I was nervous as shit I was about to get sick.

And ground beef I always order well done because I don't trust anyone to clean a meat grinder.

>mad because I'll never afford a $70 steak on my $3 busser wage.

That is good point. With me it was Chef Boyardee Ravioli. Only ravioli I will eat now (and shouldn't - oceanic levels of salt). Stuff in fancy restaurants is gross to me. Olive Garden can KMA.

dude if your shit is white you gotz Hep. Get your ass to a Hepatologist MD!

Chubbys Mexican Food

Yeah I suppose so, always wondered if they were just afraid of getting sick
This is very, extremely true
Thanks for coming in today

Your point has merit. If you notice equatorial peoples not only cook the hell out of meats but also have been known to use satanic levels of spices on them. In lands where refrigeration is scarce and the quality of the meat is indeterminate you opt for safety measures.
And seriously, get your liver checked out.

yeah all those bastards that like to act like theyre badass because of their spice tolerance.. its like cool i guess that culturally your people have had poor access to refrigeration.