Friendly reminder that this actually happened

Brady chokes the game away lol

bad playcall, he had an injured hand

it wasn't game-changing

But it was.
If they had went down the field, like they had been doing all night, they could have been up by 2 (potentially 3 if they went for the conversion) and force the Eagles to get into at least field goal range right before the 2 minute warning.

>fumbling the ball away in Eagles territory down 6 with 2 minutes to go wasn’t game changing

I hope this is b8

The strip sack then led to an Eagles field goal and an 8 point score difference, which reversed the situation entirely.
Even more so, actually, because the Pats had 1 timeout left after it.

Why didn't he just catch it?

Choke artist Tom Brady's right hand

Kek

>it wasn't game changing
Let's pretend for a second that there's no difference between a 5-point game and an 8-point game. They still ended up having to throw a hail mary because they didn't have enough time to drive due to losing all progress on the previous possession.

>tfw no one remembers us now

>Pats are literally plebbits team

JUST

kek

>2nd & 2
>lets pass

So dumb

Should’ve just run the ball lol

I can’t wait for the Patriots to return to being complete shit so the bandwagon collapses and that number returns to its natural number, the mid hundreds.

>Brady just gives up and sits on the ground

LOL
O
L

Seahawks were and are a blip in the grand scheme of things. Brady wouldve been exposed even earlier if the Fudgepackers had not imploded against you.

They were playing better than their 2011 run that post season and couldve easily have blown out the Patriots in the SB having demolished them earlier in the season.

the next 4 teams after them are complete shit though. I think the Patriots have won over a lot of /lifelong/ fans

Also, you may think the Jags are Sup Forums's team, but plebbitors love the franchises that are underrated the most. /our team/ is probably Redskins(Washington Football Team) or Jest(non Jew owner)

They could have gotten an onside with more time left and put more pressure on the defense to deliver

>Brady
>exposed

What are you on about mate?

The Chargers are clearly /ourteam/

>11 playoff appearances
>8 division titles
>3 conference titles
>1 owl

That’s all since the realignment in 2002. I think a blip is a little bit unfair at this point.

At last, I see that the scizo argie is actually the Brady hater falseflagging. Bravo

>the redskins or the fucking Jets are 4chans team
Idiotic newcunt. it's always been the burrs and everyone on earth is aware of this.

OH NO NO NO