Life Is shit

Life Is shit

Attached: IMG-20191114-WA0133.jpg (903x1600, 163K)

and you're the corn.

indeed

Want to make it even more shit? Get addicted to alcohol and try to function on withdrawals.

Find a purpose and live for it.

"Purpose" exists within the space if your mind.
Like gender.
Shit doesn't actually exist.

"Addicted to alcohol"
"Withdrawals"
>confirmed little bitch

LMAO. Stay brainwashed kiddo

this is why I play fallout all day

Like gender. Doesn't actually exist
You sound confused.
Gay suicide at its all time highest
Dont be another statistic.

I used to have that mentality. Nothing to live for, just waking up every single day doing the same shit every day, working the same miserable job every God damn day only to receive the same check and barely pay the same bills.

I built up a freelance career and work from home now, I've met friends I never thought I'd meet and I actually enjoy waking up now. I still have the occasional drink but chugging Vodka in the parking lot every day at work every couple of hours just to keep DTs away was a living hell.

I don't know what kind of situation you've got going on over there but you can find a reason to live and a reason to wake up every day.

whats the alternative tho?
all drugs have withdrawals and alcohol is not that bad compared to most uppers and downers

my sobriety date is Oct 25th

>confusing gender and sex

Did you find Sup Forums in your middleschool computer or faggot gay circle of so-called friends

Autistic retard faggot, you believe what they tell you.
Gender is real. Purpose is whatever you want it to be

>Alcohol is not that bad
Depends on the level of dependency. It can be tame and tappered off easily for some but it's also killed many. Mine were horrific.

Stay in your basement

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124K)

Alcohol withdrawals can actually kill you

Gender is sex you fucking moronic swine

Found the faggot
Be an hero

It is, deal with it.

>alcohol is not that bad compared to most uppers and downers
What? It's the worst drug to withdrawal from

it exists as much as gnomes
its all made up
you sound confused

Holy shit this guy is living in a fantasy dome. Get real dude, youre in for a bumpy ride

So u replaced one addiction with another?
How retarded

Lmao whatever you say

when I stopped drinking I remember feeling depressed for like a week, it was awful
but it came after months of abuse
whenever I try ritalin or mdma or coke I barely feel high and the comedown is always awful
it makes me sadder than anything else ive tried

How can you even equate those two things...?

I own my own business and enjoy doing it. How is that the same as drinking myself to death and working the most miserable job I've ever had barely functioning every day?

Post withdrawals are a thing but they're mostly depression. That's why they stress going to 30 meetings in 30 days for people who detox and doing a post-treatment program to keep yourself away from it.

lmao thats not a reply

kek

nah

lmao ok

Wut. You actually believe gender is made up? You ok there?

OP here. I am 34 years old, i have a degree in elecrical enginering, i have a job in my study Sector that Is 2200€/month, i have girlfriend from 11 years. BUT i cannot see a single reason why this life deserve to exist. I mean, every day the same fucked routine... And it Will go along since i Will die. And this should be life?

Imagine having all that security in life yet not knowing how to live. Douchebag. Others have it way worse and keep going.

You either have a chemical imbalance in the brain or you have a root problem that needs addressed. What's the one biggest problem in your life right now?

Probably routine Is killing me. I have no motivation and i feel like in a cage.

that's probably his problem
no struggle. just a boring ride