Trans male to female

Trans male to female....

Insecure about looking feminine. Am I passable? Looking for feedback.

Attached: 0C2AABFC-48E1-4918-AC70-A1A9AF45D9FC.jpg (907x1915, 304K)

Attached: C2B0331C-A610-4A39-BA77-BBD7BC17B6DF.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Attached: 6a5.jpg (464x618, 32K)

if you think you look like a man it’s because you are a man. You are a dude dressed like a chick, and you also role play as a chick. Whatever

Attached: DE7AFCCC-1119-4C77-8978-0AF24A52B3B6.jpg (488x1764, 206K)

The shoulders and Adam's apple are dead giveaways that you are a man. You should anhero because you will always be a man no matter how many fucked up shit you do to mutilate your body.

Cool story bro

Literally kill yourself. God, just imagine how disappointed your father must be in you. You are a shame to your name and a disgrace to your family.

So not passable at all? I am looking for tips on what to improve.

You are very pretty. I would date you.

Passable enough for me

you look cute for a tranny. nice hair and lips.

Better than average imo.

passable but stay tf away from me lol

A lot cuter than most trans I've seen. I'd smash lol

Post penis

You can improve by becoming anhero

Carrot Top went trans? When did he do this? What's his new name?

You have nice legs. I bet you look hot af in short shorts. Do you like hiking?

Very passable, I think you're gorgeous!!

Thanks for the positive comments. I really do want to look my best so anything you see that needs improvement please say. It won’t hurt my feelings. I know I need bigger boobs and rounder ass. Trying to keep weight off to look more feminine.

This, but not online. Post it in the mail to a random stranger after the operation. Dubs commands it.

Attached: 4278BC1A-DD86-4700-BF44-8C7E25F988FC.jpg (400x298, 50K)

carrot trap

This is a trick OP, he’s going to murder you in the mountains and leave you for the wolves.

On a more serious note, I think you’re pretty passable. You have a a bit of a Kathy Griffin vibe. Idk, work out and get a bubble butt and I’m sure you’d get hit on a lot. Also step up your makeup game, your face is kind of long(?) looks a little masculine.

passable, would smash

Dad 1.
>Hate to brag, but my son was just named junior partner at his law firm! He's only 25!
Dad 2.
>That's nothing, my son started a construction business 2 years ago and now he's going to be doing all the drywall in that new housing development! He's only 23!
Dad 3.
>My son is camwhoring to try to save enough money to fly to Thailand to have his testicles removed and his penis sliced in half and shoved up inside him. He's only 18!

disgusting

Any nudes?

This is you best picture? Really? Lighting and angle and all? You aren't going to pass in public, no.

you've definitely got potential and could fully pass if you made a couple improvements. since your hairline is higher, I'd recommend a cut that goes across the face then behind the ear (or bangs). your eyebrows are over plucked around the brow line, you can either regrow and shape better, use makeup for thickness, or get tattoo micro blading (results look super natural). a nosejob, lip fillers, and other fillers would be good down the line as well. nothing over the tip though, keep it natural looking. currently, I'd date.

To be honest you're looking pretty gorgeous, I would love to take you on a date

Kik iwillknockyouup

Carrot Bottom

Thanks....I have male pattern baldness so I shaved my head and wear a wig. I could work on the eyebrows.

Tits or gtfo

Doesn’t look like he has any yet

I think this might just be a woman.

kek

If it is she is busted

5.5/10. Tad bit above average. But yeah I think it’s just a lady

Drunk so drunk honest feedback.
Gorgeous hair.
Shoulders and chest are passable.
Bone structure in face, sorry user, it's like borderline to the point where I would air on the no side for caution.

Cheers! Stay insecure!

Samefag

Thought about it some more. Chill on the eyebrow shaping or whatever it's called.

Eye color is nice though.

Straight male here. Not interested. Just drunk and giving my honest drunk opinion.

eh i have a thing for redheads so id stick it in ya. work out your butt. its a bit flat tho

Thank you I appreciate the honesty. I am still working on how to do my eyebrows.

kinda cute

Not trying to attack you user, I sympathise that feeling like you're in the wrong body must be horrible, and you look like a nice person. But don't you think trying to "pass" is deeply deceptive and immoral?
You're imitating the attractive attributes of a woman in an attempt to trick straight men into thinking you're something you're not. Imagine how it feels as a straight man to be attracted/flirt with a girl only to find out they're male.
It's also unfair on women who look a little masculine, as straight men now assume they might be male and will stay away from them.
I went to comic con this year and there were trans girls literally everywhere, it got tiresome real quick checking out girls only to realise it's a man. I saw this tall cis girl, we chatted for a bit and she posed for this pic. When I came away one of my buddies asked if that was a man. She heard it and looked fucking devastated. I don't imagine she will ever forget that comment, and it the place wasn't full of trannies my friend never would have been thinking it.

Attached: 20190525_174442.jpg (1134x2016, 690K)