Where's he going?

Eagles bench.....for the first several weeks of next season.....then traded to contending team that gives up draft picks

new colts HC

DISNEY WORLD!!

inb4 jest we don't deserve him. i want to see him go to KC but i think he's going to remain the eagles backup.

Arizona

He’ll start the first 4 weeks. Wentz will play until the playoffs where he gets injured juking 2 defenders.

He's going to win one (game) for The Land.

straight to the bench where he'll live happily for the rest of his life

Jaguars

Yeah from what I've read it's not even a guarantee Wentz is ready week 1

New England

that would be pretty legit

Back to being a bench warmer

It would be an amazing story, back to back superbowls with different teams.

Isn't winning in the playoffs and winning the Super Bowl much more impressive than winning in the regular season against an easy schedule?

Wentz folded against the first playoff team he faced (Seahawks)

he's staying in philly. can you imagine the fan response to him OR wentz getting traded? howie isn't a dumbfuck like chip kelly. lurie would block the trade if he tried.

After saving the world, the legendary Nick Foles disappears into the snow, never to be seen again. His name goes down in history as the greatest redemption story of all time, and is recorded in Philadelphia’s articles.

The next time the hero will return is when the next crisis occurs.

he took a W in Carolina and left the field in LA after recapturing the lead with a torn ACL.

it feels so wrong for him to leave philly after his most famous play is the philly special

but Foles trade value is so high right now they could get a 1st round pick

if they sit on Foles they probably wont get shit for him later

i really do think he should retire now to preserve his legacy. i would hate for him to join a new team and become an enemy to the eagles

>trade foles for a fucking pick, any round, that has zero guarantee of being good
lmao, just lmao. and then they have no backup at qb? why would they alter an owl-winning formula?

the only possible reason I could see them doing it is if Foles himself requested it.

Why do so many of you think he should retire lol? Too many thirsty teams out there willing to pay out the nose for a QB

because they can use a 1st round pick to further improve the team is other ways? dumb fuck

cowboys pls

dude, you're just not thinking about this. a pick is a fucking pick. it's not a guarantee. they have literally nothing to lose by keeping foles. they've got two possibly elite quarterbacks sitting at the helm on a rookie contract and a backup contract.

you think they're gonna give that up for a fucking pick?

Probably because it's just a perfect story that felt like it ended with the Owl. Like a movie.

Lurie would never allow it. You've put all your faith into your meme level RB babby QB. Live with it. Foles is going to the Chiefs, Jets or (most likely) the Giants.

a pick is a player who can then be traded to the browns for another pick if he turns out to be bad.

DOES Foles want to retire?

Atlanta. I heard from Arthur blank we go to the same synagogue

The Eagles have nothing to lose, but Foles does, and the owners owe him a first string fuck-you-money position on another team for crazy pick positions. Sam Bradford could come back as a backup with that o line. Foles is 100% not staying with Philly.

Are you retarded? What's the point of having 2 elite QBs? You can't just jack off to them, you're better served trading one away and strengthening a different position.

lemme just give you a rundown of what could happen if they trade foles
>the fans are mad
>you have no guarantee at backup
>wentz could go down again and be glassford 2.0
>foles goes somewhere else and performs at an MVP caliber once again

no. he is on contract with the eagles through the next season. the only reason he leaves is if he asks.

all on the off-chance that the pick you made is good. which again, has zero guarantee. and if it's a bad pick, you're not getting SHIT for that player.

i never believed in dak and wanted romo back but yeah you're right atleast one more year of suffering with dak memescott. hope foles finds success elsewhere regardless, great guy.

Please God. I know you aren't a bills fan. But please bring Foles to Buffalo and I shant ever take your name in vain ever again.

>foles ends up getting traded to the browns for 2018 season
>foles carries the browns all the way to the playoffs where they end up making it to the super bowl
>the eagles make it to the superbowl again and are up against the browns
>browns beat the iggles 45-0

The fans would not be mad since this is the shitty position we knew he'd be in going into the off-season, and Lurie will give him anything he wants, which is the starting position on another team who actually needs a QB. It's a shitty thing to say, but the reality is the Eagles don't need to keep Foles on the bench with the offensive line they have. As long as they trade for a mid-tier talent like Osweiller or Siemian and not some scrub, they'll be fine. I absolutely do not want Foles on the same roster as long as Wentz is the starter going into next season. He deserves better than that.

>trading a super bowl winning QB for a draft pick

Are you retarded?

like I said, the only reason they'd trade him is if he requests it. there are still a lot of question marks with wentz. you just can't trade away the owl MVP when your mobile QB has a torn ACL and LCL. you cannot do that.

You really expect the Eagles to keep him?

I hope the eagles keep him. Wentz is a meme.

Look man Foles is good, but the Browns could be given Tom Brady in his prime and he wouldn't be able to carry them. The team needs to be rebuilt from it's very foundation.

they should trade wentz and push for a 2nd sb while they can, the team clearly doesn't need a star qb

>The team needs to be rebuilt from it's very foundation.

No they just need to be renamed. The
Browns won an owl once they became the Ravens.

>Wentz is a meme

lol okay my dude

Minnysohtah.

Did you watch the playoffs this year? Seahawks actually weren't in it.

The Rams were though, and Wentz was destroying them. Oh... and the Panthers. Destroyed them too...

Please come to the Giants Foles. I would cum buckets watching him throw dragons to OBJ, Shepherd and Engram

The point? I think you just saw the point illustrated this season with the Eagles, didn't you? You land the #1 seed and your QB goes down and instead of wasting a successful season, you keep chugging with a good backup.

Or even more fully illustrated with teams like the Texans and Packers who had no answer for a backup QB and suffered for it. Basically wasted a season.

Better work on that O line first, mein famalam.

lmao remember when retards were calling the eagles schedule babbys? they are trying whatever they can now, facts be damned

would any user be so kind as to explain the nick foles story to me? the redemption thingy

Ironically, New England.

>play as eagles quarterback in 2012-2015 seasons
>gets dumped
>goes on to play with the rams and the chiefs
>comes back to the eagles in 2017 as backup QB

you know the story from here

Probably New England

>eagles have stacked team in 2013 with michael vick as quarterback
>vick is declining fast
>early drafted rookie Nick Foles comes along
>leads the team to the playoffs
>suddenly sucks in 2014
>benched
>traded to the rams (terrible) for Sam Bradford
>plays terribly
>benched for case keenum and then for jared goff
>cut by the rams
>signed by the chiefs to back up alex smith
>plays well but not incredible
>contract ends, he signs with the eagles again
>wentz out with a torn ACL
>plays well in his first game but shit in his next two
>eagles have first seed and a first round bye, they play the falcons
>falcons are heavily favored despite being the 6th seed
>foles narrowly beats them 15-10
>go on to play the vikings (led by former teammate keenum) in the NFCCG
>vikings are favored, foles assblasts them 38-7
>go on to the super bowl
>somehow throws for almost 400 yards and above 100 passer rating
>wins super bowl mvp and wins philly's first ever super bowl
>will likely be traded now that his story is over

That's fine from your perspective, but you have to think about it from his. Foles has already experienced being traded off to another team which almost torpedoed his entire playing career. Is he going to really do that again?

Look at the prospective teams for that potential trade. Most have a defensive coordinator as a HC and the situation would probably end the same way. Once again, people pointing the finger at how terrible he is when he gets no help.

This is something you work with Foles on and ask his intentions on. Does he want to stay in Philly or be the guy at a specific place? He may well deserve better, but does the man himself want that? Can you even consider it better being the QB of the Cleveland Browns? You have to remember how much Pederson, Reich and this dominant O-Line are part of the equation here.

>easy schedule

just teams that underperformed

Pls no. Their line would get Foles snapped in half.

Arizona

Buffalo.

>Arizona, Minnesota
You don't trade QBs to the same conference dipshits.

Arizona

Underrated

only the eagles would be dumb enough to trade him

>You don't trade QBs to the same conference dipshits.
He just won you a Lombardi. He goes wherever he wants and that sure as hell ain't Buffalo.

BASEDOLA

>Just won the Super Bowl on the back of amazing decisions from the GM and great coaching
>onry iggrs dum enuf to trade him, rite gaiz?

Send him to the cards, he went to college in arizona so it makes sense.

Jaguars seem like a frontrunner for a qb,being the best team without one.

It's retarded to think you're gonna fuck with your franchise qbs head by having the owl mvp back him up. Foles will be shipped to a semi decent team like Buffalo. He knows his role on this team.

Btw just a few weeks ago many retarded iggles fans were wanting them to give Sudfeld a shit over Foles in the playoffs.

>mfw I have no love for dem boyz
>but never had issue with Romo
>a lot of this own fanbase bandwagon hated him for not bwing the literal second coming of Christ

I guess literally giving them his body wasn't good enough

>many retarded iggles fans were wanting them to give Sudfeld a shit over Foles in the playoffs.
citation needed... Literally nobody aside from trolls said this

lmao if I were Foles I'd love to go to Buffalo. Bills got a stacked team that with a decent QB could go places.

If Foles somehow won a SB with the Bills, he'd be a legend in two cities.

>t. Reddit
Keep your backup QB for one season when you already have the best QB in the league or trade him for value?
Asset management pleb

Foles would be a legend if he finally won the division for the Bills over the Patriots.

see

But the Seahawks didn't make the playoffs, meanwhile the Panthers and Rams did...

I moved from Philly to Buffalo recently and everyone is high as fuck on Foles. They'd take him in a heartbeat. I guess after Tyrod Taylor I don't blame them, but I try to tell them that this he isn't their guy, but they don't care.

>mfw 9 inches of snow and 9 inches of Foles coming to this town

I unironcally think Sudfeld aint that bad either

With the nature of the injury it's no guarantee but he's apparently making great progress.
That being said I wouldn't mind him sitting a game or two if Nick can hold things down

8D chess

why do buffalel love to take other peoples rejects instead of just using one of their many high first rounders on a qb

>xhecucks
>playoff team

>Seahawks

He'll want to go to another team if they pay him 100 times what he's making right more.

>Stay in Philly because you like the franchise and the fans
>be bench warmer for 5 weeks
>Wentz breaks fibula with meme run
>take charge of the Eagles yet again
>win another Superbowl
>make history as a first Hall of Famer off the bench

The patriots

>With the nature of the injury it's no guarantee
on top of the enormous pressure he'll be under until he wins a super bowl himself, which would just be breaking even
people are massively overlooking just how awkward of a position wentz is in right now, and i'm certainly not saying it's an easy decision

chiefs
bills
jets
dolphins

in the order of likelihood

You know, back in the 70s this was a legit philosophy. Dumping your picks for established players. Almost every team that followed this was terrible and remained terrible

They're always good enough as to not have a high pick but not good enough to be, well, good

>Wentz folded against the first playoff team he faced
I'll put that game on Pederson although wentz shares some of the Blame. The Eagles play calling gave the Seahawks way too much respect.

>>suddenly sucks in 2014
>>benched
Foles faced a rotating starting O line due to injuries
The departure of Desean Jackson
Broke his collar bone in the middle of the season.

>seahawks
>playoff team

>Bills got a stacked team that with a decent QB
>No deep threat
>O line issues