Southern Europeans are white

Southern Europeans are white

TRY SAYING THAT TO MY FACE

>Southern Europeans are white
They're European but not wh*Te

fuck off u wh*The subhuman, we are blessed by KARABOGA

Albanians are Muslims so they aren't white. I was mainly talking about Italians, Greeks, Spaniards, Portuguese
They are both

Is Christianity a white religion too?

DAS RITE

t. Nigger parasite in Italy
Yes, well it used to be at least.

Italians are MELANETED KINGS, blessed by KARA BOGA

>well it used to be at least.

Looks like a Roman legionare. The apezilian Pardo quivers in fear of the superior southern European man
IT WAS.

>IT WAS.

Christianity made Europe into what it was. There is no Christianity without Europe

That doesn't mean its a white religion you dumb faggot

It's implicitly white. I know there are many non white Christians, I'm just saying that white people made it popular

Making something popular does not equal white origins
The christ was a kike, it was a sandreligion for sandpeople

Jesus was a white man. Sorry sandnigger but you need to leave white religions alone

>Jesus was a white man
Why are amerimutts so fucking delusional?

JESUS WAS A WHITE MAN

Sure thing buddy

in all honesty he probably had an olive complexion, he wasn't completely brown or black some people claim

So he was a semite, hence nonwhite.

Yeah, kike on a stick and what not.

They unironically aren't, Southern Europeans are the most mixed out of all euro countries. They have tons of African and west Asian admixture. He'll Portuguese on average have 10% sub Saharan blood. There's a reason why they're darker than Northern Europeans and have a lower percentage of light eyes and light hair. Put an Italian man in Saudi arabia or morocco and he fit in as a local, put one in Poland and he'd look like a middle eastern foreigner or Latin americwn foreigner

>Put an Italian man in Saudi arabia or morocco and he fit in as a local
Now that's where you went full retard

Some people's actually think like this
Boggles the mind

Are you sure about that?

Have you seen southern Italians
>hooked nose
>thick eyebrows
>dark brown skin

Does varg really hate Italians and Greeks, Spaniards etc.?
They certainly are not morrocan or Saudi Arabian you stupid fucking bong

Yes, unlike you.
And they're nothing like Saudis and gulf arabs you fucking retard.
They would stick out like a sore thumb if they went to these countries.

you mad anglo?

>Oy! Them southern Italians ain't white!

>Does varg really hate Italians and Greeks, Spaniards etc.?

I was wondering the same thing. When did he say such a thing?

I'm part Italian, I look very Italian, and I live in a majority maghrebi neighborhood. I stick out, a lot. I seldom get confused for an Arab and when it happens it's mostly old people.

>There is no Christianity without Europe

holy shit

He doesn't hate them, he just wants them out of north-west evrope

only the new internet young english speaking portuguese population thinks they are white.
traditional, non american influenced portuguese call themselves portuguese, or latinos, sometimes even mediterraneans, never white, we don't even have that concept.
my father is always rambling about latinos and germânicos when portugal plays germany or netherlands in football, etc...
you just like to pretend we all think of ourselves as white, so you can make fun of us and feel superior.