Could he be anymore based?

Could he be anymore based?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/05/theresa-may-clarify-stance-eu-citizens-right-to-remain-uk-brexit
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Britain and Brits.

You people are the most based individuals on the planet.

The leftists will have him killed.

To me one of the most important things about brexit is letting the immigrants know that no, they aren't welcome. They're lucky to even be allowed in and they need to shut the fuck up about anything they don't like because it's not their country.

Even if he can't really deport them they should know that they're not wanted and they're not entitled to live wherever they like and tell everyone else how it should be.

Davis is based but you try getting that past Rudd at the Home Office. May's already fucked up and not given us proper Brexit as we can legally stop all EU policy without triggering Article 50 but no she'd rather continue to let in thousands of the Gypo cunts

Not so fast, I'm currently in London and I can't wait to get back to NYC, that's how fucking disgusting it is here in the capitol.
The rural places outside of cities in England are nice, Wales is god tier, less Cardiff. Scotland would be beautiful if it wasn't for the scots.

They're working on it.

Painting a target on his back

>send home europeans
>eeropeans

they're getting rid of the pollacks.

Europeons.

i have an urge tonight to honestly buy Yurop

Britain belongs to British people only.

I think these statements are awesome. They set the stage for the negotiations.

Essentially, if the EU and the UK cannot even agree on respecting the right to remain for existing EU migrants in the UK (and UK migrants in the EU), then it is highly likely the only thing that will be agreed is freedom of goods.

This will be a clean cut for everyone. The UK will be like Brazil to the EU, a third country, and that would be awesome, because freedom and democracy would prevail.

>as we can legally stop all EU policy without triggering Article 50

How so? How would the UK do that? Breaking the EU laws would mean that everyone affected could appeal to the UK courts which would uphold EU law... until the UK leaves the EU.

>British people

Contradiction in terms.

Serious question: Why are the Scots so much fucking cucks?

He could also send back the ones who moved there before.

The English killed all of the uncucked ones.

>David Davis
hahahaha nice name faggot

There are already way too many eastern Europeans here. My town is full of them now, everywhere I go I hear them talking in their shitty language and walk by their shitty "Baltic Supermarket" shops. Honestly they need to go home. The country needs a good cleanse.

YES YES YESSSS THE TIDE IS TURNING YOU GLOBALIST SHITS

t. hidenori hidenochi

After the UK is officially out it'll be perfectly legal to ask for work visas.

not wanting EU migrants

wanting jamals, pajeets and ahmeds instead

>britain

His grandfather was a commie and his mothers husband is a jew

>has never met a Welshman

Reminder there is literally nothing wrong with EU migrants unless you are a m*slim

>t. polish toilet scrubber fearing for his job

This. He's going to have a brake failure in his car in the next few weeks.

>His grandfather was a commie and his mothers husband is a jew
So that makes him a conservative, right?

>pajeets come in
>abolish loos
>pavlowitz suddenly no job
makes sense

Wait until he discovers Iceland.

For them it's more than just a job. It's their vocation.

everyone but the Polacks, you numbnuts

It applies to non-working nignogs who got into the country through an EU country.

>During a private Conservative party leadership hustings at Westminster, May tried to reassure MPs that she wanted EU citizens to be able to stay, but her spokesman said she had also told them: “We need a logical, correct, practical approach because there are also British citizens abroad.”

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/05/theresa-may-clarify-stance-eu-citizens-right-to-remain-uk-brexit