What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IkGdHXJoMbk
youtube.com/watch?v=JXuLB8VCgAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing. He was only very recently in Dirk Gently which was quite successful. He's also landed more roles, like his role in I Don't Feel At Home In This World Anymore. He's a good actor and well liked by a lot of people.

his size isthe only thing holding him back desu desu

Nothing. He just does a ton of interesting small budget films instead of AAA blockbusters.

He wouldn't go through the casting couch like everyone else.

Nothing. He became insanely rich young with Lord of the Rings and pursued his own interests.

he seems like a pretty cool guy desu
just does what he wants, I like a lot of his movies and Wilfred was great

Uh, nothing? He was fantastic in LotR, one of the highest grossing and best received film trilogies of all time, from which he still earns tons of respect and money, and does whatever he wants in terms of acting and performances.

Maybe you should lurk more before slapping "le what went wrong?" and "heheheh what was his problem lmao?" shit all over the place you fucking redditor.

Wilfred was such a cool show, even with all it's flaws. Those last few episodes fucking killed me.

Guys, stop kidding yourselves.

He does a bunch of small projects that he is interested in because he doesn't need money. He literally has the perfect actor trajectory

Possibly molested by pedowood but turned out ok considering.

He said he was almost molested but it didn't happen because his mom kept a close eye on him.

>considering
considering what?
Don't leave me hanging after you bomb me with some heavy redpills like that.

Why is he such a balding manlet bros

What are you talking about? He's living life, made a movie Sasha Gray and now he's bleaching some black girl and getting blowjobs from Max Landis

he was great in i dont feel at home in this world anymore, also way too fucking long of a title

Not much. He's a good actor and shows up in pretty decent stuff too.

not everyone wants to be a big AAA movie star

I really didn't like the ending, but was kind of okay with that.

Wilfred was kino

Molested by jews , like every other Hollywood kid

Came into this thread to bring up Wilfred

It was the closest you'll ever get to experiencing the end of fight club for the first time

Elijah is a cool lad, funds and sometimes stars on low profile kino and not affraid of nothing.

Dude has been in some good shit.

>LOTR (arguably one of the best movies ever made)
>Wilfred
>I don't feel at home in the world anymore
>Over the Garden Wall
>Sin City

He gets steady work, and if he is in it, it usually makes me interested.

I listened to the interview he did on Craig Ferguson's new Sirius show and he seemed pretty cool
apparently he's a DJ?

Reminder that the US remake was dogshit in comparison to the original

Oh fuck, i don't like it anymore.

>you will never be Elijah's bro
youtube.com/watch?v=IkGdHXJoMbk

good music taste too
youtube.com/watch?v=JXuLB8VCgAQ

Late night parties with Disney Executives. They sure know how to make a kid's night unforgetable

It's a "Britburka stepchild complex" episode

What next? Bring up cuck Gervais 10 episode """series""" and compare it to the 150+ episode beloved Office

>The book is better than the movie

Fuck off with your reddit tier comments