I wanna celebrate Marine's upcoming victory, what are some good French movies?

I wanna celebrate Marine's upcoming victory, what are some good French movies?

Who's the chick on the right?

Only based aussie I know is Pauline Hanson

>women
>good for anything other than administering a cocksucking

goodbye to language 2014

I'm Australian and I've never seen that woman in my life. And whatever party she is has no chance. You can't become PM unless you're Liberal or Labor.

>britain economy tanking
>still taking more immigrants and no signs of slowing down

>trump turned out to be a neocon warmonger
>hasn't accomplished a single one of his stated goals

huh i guess im redditright now

>people are so bluepilled that they seriously seek guidance from humans, and most of which are sellouts on top of that

>Trump
>fixing anything
Oh right I forgot, nuclear holocaust and American being a wasteland is cool because it will be just like my Resident Evil movies!

1. it's her aunt who is running, Marion lepen, the old hag. Marine is not.
2. Marion lepen, sorry to tell you, she won't win. That's a fact
>inb4 muh Hillary and Trump polls
Europe is not American bullshit elections
3. the two others on your image will neither

A good french film would be un cœr en hiver
Be sure to watch the original, not dubbed.

Last Year at Marienbad is one of my all time favorites if you're into super stylized and loosely plotted meditative movies

Also Pialat's Sous le soleil de satan is great. Draining, but great.
French movies are usually a good bit more demanding than other countries,
but you could just go with a comfy Clouzot movie

Also Eyes without a face if you're into horror

>How to weaken the West and strengthen Russia.

>>hasn't accomplished a single one of his stated goals
During his 3 months of rule.

I don't think Trump is going to amount to anything either, but damn. Fags were saying "he hasn't kept his promises" since the day he took office.

>rule

It's called presidency, bootlicker. Trump is no king

Other way around, Marion is the QT niece, Marine is the one who's running.
Even official propaganda polls report that FN is the first party in popularity, with +30% votes for Marine.

The West needs to die in order to be reborn. We've become decadent and apathetic. We need death and hardship to cull the weak and make us strong again. Only then will we live among the stars.

Fatima

No, you are wrong. Google is your friend.
Also france has a two round election system. Le pen won't win the second round. It's not the first time FN loses the second round.
Also she isn't first anymore.
Stop getting your news exclusively from Sup Forums

I've only seen a few pictures of her, but I'm fairly certain Marine Le Penn doesn't look like that.

>Fags were saying "he hasn't kept his promises" since the day he took office.

you wot

This is a shill post

Kirralie Smith apparently. If anything, I assumed Sup Forums would have been backing Bernardi's party

The Cold War is over, user. The Russians are more capitalist than half of Europe now. Who cares if they become strong?

Wasn't Wilders from the Netherlands included in these pictures like a month ago?

Oh wait. Until he lost abysmally. Guess that's how it goes.

the redditright is triggered oh nooooo

How do we save Sweden?

If anything trump is an enemy of the west. He's a neocon warmongerer like bush, trump is just another Israeli and Saudi cocksucker like all American presidents since the 70s
>he fell for the trump meme
Back to r/the Donald

>Kirralie Smith
Her twitter bio says "I LOVE being my husband's wife!" lmao, is this a parody account

>I was hoping that the Front National would come first. I find that Hollande should nominate Marine Le Pen as Prime Minister to shake things up, so that we make at least some moves towards changing things, even if they don’t really do so. It’s better than pretending to do nothing.

Is Godard alt-right?

The ass pain is glorious. Trump just put his middle fingers up to Russia and China, while he was meeting with THE PRESIDENT OF CHINA.

Cry all you want. Assad and Syria were always small fish. This erases the Trump-Russia bullshit forever, and Trump tells other super powers to go fuck themselves, do not fuck with us.

He's making America great again. Just because you don't understand 5D Backgammon doesn't mean it isn't real.

MAGA

Russia is a poor and corrupt commieblock shithole though

How about I bring up the brexit polls then?

he's /our frog/

>/alt-right/
you mean redditright

Google it yourself.

Also even the latest (((huffpo))) propaganda polls put her in first place, which means she's at least 5% above

Your thing you want to catch on? Nah.

What have these Alt-Right candidates given us, really, in terms of a stable plan moving forward.

You faggots only want to tear down the system, you have no ideas about what improvements should replace the current order.

Basically you're Sup Forums-tier shitposters and you're all making the world a worse place. Kindly suggest better systems that can accommodate for everyone or fuck off.

The solution is:
>eugenics
>glassing all mudslime shitholes
>promoting white cultue ie. christianity

>alt leftist start crying instead of giving film recs
>these same posters will cry about offtopic "Sup Forums threads"

check out cleo from 5 to 7 you dumb nerd

So, you're proposing we bring back totalitarianism and the cruzades? Gee, those sure were some very stable historical situations, they should work this time around :^)

Reddit is lefty-leaning as a whole, retard.

Or are you one of those "everything I don't like is reddit" morons?

>Christianity
>Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world.
>Hitler said that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."

huh really made me think

That's stupid and unrealistic.

Seriously. How are these candidates going to improve life for everyday citizens in these countries?

So far Trump has done nothing but play golf at his own resort and pocket the bills that taxpayers are footing for his stays.

Nice pasta, comrade

The biggest subreddits are about Donald Trump and the redditright.

Your trump worshiping cult is a reddit phenomena, deal with it.

A king reigns, fag.

Another zionist, hurray

He's basically saying what Zizek said about Trump. Godard's pretty far left.

>Australian Liberty Alliance

fuck those statist fuckheads

i'm glad they'll never even get 1% of the vote. they are less popular than the fucking pirate party lmao.

also fuck that neocon trump, fucking jewish puppet

You forgot Poland.

>white cultue
>christianity
Christianity is as much black culture as it is white culture, why don't you pick a non-Abrahamic religion to base your "white culture" meme around?

So? Obama golfed plenty but libcucks like you never complained. hypocrisy

No one would give a shit that Trump plays golf.

But he specifically called Obama out on playing Golf.

3 months into his term he's played more golf than Obama did in 8 years.

Actually he golfed a fraction of the time Trump has.

His travel expenses over his first term have already nearly been met by Trump in less than 3 months.

Travel expenses that he essentially pays himself for.

The difference is Trump actually does business during his golf outings, usually. Our economy has seen the impact of his dealings and we're getting a shit ton more jobs so I don't see why it's a big deal he golfs some. Of course the media's just going to attack him over golfing because they can't bring up any other points.

>The difference is Trump actually does business during his golf outings, usually. Our economy has seen the impact of his dealings and we're getting a shit ton more jobs so I don't see why it's a big deal he golfs some. Of course the media's just going to attack him over golfing because they can't bring up any other points.

>this is what drumpftards actually genuinely believe

>Trump actually does business during his golf outings

lets get this started

>DRUMPFLETS

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

so has the US and UK been fixed yet?

>Electing a cartoon moron who can barely string together a sentence is a good idea

nigga the only thing he has signed so far is a bill to sell off your internet history

he hasn't passed shit so you are crediting him for literally doing nothing

trump increased the membership costs to his gold course because he believes people should pay more to get access to the president

he's literally doing a pay to play system like hillary where with enough money you can get your wish

Is /fag/ supposed to be the russian version of Sup Forums, Sup Forumslad?

:0)

Actually, job creation slowed during this last month, the first full month of Trump's presidency, and is expected to only reach half the expected gains for Q1 2017. Job growth is slowing so far.

It's not a big deal that he golfs, necessarily.

It's a big deal that he has spent every weekend outside of DC, after pledging not to leave at all because there was so much work to do, golfing at his own personal resort, which has to house his staff and retinue on the taxpayers dime, essentially paying himself to play golf at his own resort every weekend.

Nevermind the fact that he criticized Obama for playing golf. And nevermind the 'business' he's supposedly doing while he golfs. The fact that we, the taxpayer, put money in his pocket every weekend, so far this presidency, is unforgivable. He should not be profiting off of the American people and so far that's all he's done.

Trump sucks and that isnt Le Pen. Fuck this gay ass thread.

I don't see Muslims gunning down people in the streets in the US or UK unlike Sweden and Germany, which is run by the left.

Then explain the 300,000 jobs returning to the U.S. Soon we'll have plenty of clean coal jobs as well.

Leader of the Australian Liberty Alliance. Would've thought they'd just go with One Nation/Hanson, since they're the way more well known far right party.

>Then explain the 300,000 jobs returning to the U.S

Those were in place well before Trump became President.

You know those kind of decisions take years to make.

The only thing he can be credited for is the rising stocks of businesses such as Exxon and Goldman Sachs because of hopes of deregulations

>white culture
No such thing
>Christianity
"White" people don't have any claim to the religion. Christianity started in the Middle East, if anyone has a "claim" to it, it's levantine people

>Then explain the 300,000 jobs returning to the U.S.
You can't. Obviously the only explanation for that is that he plays golf.

>Soon we'll have plenty of clean coal jobs as well.
Nevermind that coal is a dying industry and while we're busy trying to electrocute it's corpse back to life, China is investing in clean and renewable energy and is very quickly going to dominate the energy market because of that.

CHINA is beating the U.S in innovation.

Let that sink in.

>Whites have no claim to christianity
Because a religion that shaped europe for millenia wasnt also shaped by its followers.

>No such thing
>t. shitskin or leftist numale

>eugenics
lol

>glassing all mudslime shitholes
Which Trump didn't do with that Syria attack

>promoting white cultue ie. christianity
Christianity isn't really "white culture". Also Trump is pro-Israel and Ivanka is Jewish. Unless you consider Jews white

Roman Paganism, Druidism, Germanic Paganism, Slavic Paganism, Hellenistic Paganism ALL had a longer history in Europe than Christianity.

There really isn't. There is German culture, Irish culture, Italian culture, French culture, etc. but there's no such thing as "white" culture. Let me guess, you're an American

"whiteness" as a concept was invented by (((them))) during america's early history as a means to keep blacks and poor whites from finding common ground and rebelling.

>all dead

They want it more
They're hungrier
Literally

>having common ground with shitskins

If by (((them))) you mean Anglos, then sure. They're the ones that created the term after all, it's a new world American concept

You're committing the logical fallacy that everything will always stay the same. Christianity is relatively young. It will die, too.

>clean coal

lol, I live in coal country. We all know there's no such thing. Only idiots from other parts of the country buy into that shit. It's a Trump meme. He knows nothing about it and is talking out of his ass. Those jobs aren't coming back.

>Trump is supposedly for capitalism and the free market
>yet is trying to revive a dying industry instead of letting the market decide by having America specialize in industries that are thriving and kill off industries that are dying

really activates my almonds

fuck who ever that chick on the right is... just give us back based tones.

>Ivanka is Jewish

That's her religion. She is still white

>the largest religion in the world will die

try again next millennia.

Her husband is Ashkenazi and their children are Jewish. Trump is the most pro Jewish president America has ever had

Islam is much MUCH larger than Christianity. I'm also pretty sure Hindu is also bigger.

It's not Marine, it's her niece Marion.
And Marine will bring no change she's nothing but a cuckservative.

Is Judaism "white culture"? If Ivanka suddenly converted to Islam and Trump was supportive of Palestine would they still be promoting "white culture"?

You do know that a Presidents 100 day plan has been a thing for years now right? It's also usually used as a measuring stick for how effective a president is at getting their legislation passed

And Christianity had a much bigger impact on europe than any these. Your fringe beliefs are dead and buried while the vatican is a sovereign european state.

Nope. More christians in the world than mudslimes. Check your stats next time.

cuck tones, more like it
>bases his entire campaign against labor around their leadership instability
>is backstabbed as soon as he gets into office

Okay, but she's still white

>Trump is the most pro Jewish president America has ever had

I have no problem with this

I never once claimed they were promoting white culture

that's not even a picture of Marine

>buying into the coal meme

lmao

>I have no problem with this
Back to r/the Donald kiddo

>I never once claimed they were promoting white culture

That was what my post was in response to. If you don't agree with it then why chime in?

>Meanwhile Islam has countries and caliphates dedicated to it

I'm a practicing catholic (unlike you, get to church cunt) but that Vatican statement let's me know you're a dumbfuck American