Kraft and Belichick Meeting For Dinner Tonight

It’s over he’s being fired isn’t he

Press L to laugh at the patriots

McDaniels is getting promoted to head coach. Why else would he stay.

It's happening.

you don't typically fire someone over dinner, user

he's retiring

>It's Belichick firing Kraft

Please, I don't use hotkeys.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO ITS NOT FAIR IT WAS OUR TURN AGAIN!!!

"Mr. Kraft, uh, RKK if you insist, I've had enough of your bullshit and your pedophilic, scientology-obsessed, old as fuck quarterback, so suck my dick, because I'm going to the Giants."

McDaniels is an upgrade desu

They are not homosexuals, you don't fire an adult man at dinner in some 1% restaurant. He is offering him an offer he won't be able to refuse.

Probs sharin dic pics on their snapfaces

>They are not homosexuals
how are you so sure?

Yeah, but if I were a boss and I needed to fire a longtime, highly valuable employee, I would probably at least make sure he got a very nice dinner beforehand. It seems like the courteous thing to do.

This is the last time they met as friends. Bob under a light and Bill in the shadows

This is kraft fired bill in an office bill might kill him. Bill won’t have a freak out in the public or kil kraft

>hey, you fucking idiot I know you believe in that straight edge shit, but you threw the game just so you could send some bullshit message about the Patriot way
>hello retard, the Patriot way is winning Super Bowls and we would easily have won if we could have forced two fucking punts but we couldn't because Eric Rowe was out there getting torched and Bademosi was missing tackles on third down
>fucking kys homo

all fucking phoneposters must fucking hang.
Bravo Lucas

nigga what

he should be i don't care what Butler did it's not worth losing the Superbowl over

trips for (possible) truth

Belichick will retire before he's fired/"forced to retire"

Belichick is obviously discussing trading Brady. It’s all falling apart anons

no
daughter pics

all those men in the foreground are cunnyseurs and daughter waifuers

this.
Brady to $('ers.

>Two Patriots having dinner
>1776

the age of Patriots is over

the time of the Eagles has come