Average Polack

average Polack

>Much of B.J.'s background is completely reimagined in this series. He was born in the United States, approximately early part of 1911 (before-March or early March). He is the son of Rip Blazkowicz, an ambitious American, and Zofia, a young Jewish girl. He was raised and grew up on a farm near Forney Lake, Texas in the 1900s. His childhood was abusive, with his father venting his anger on him, his mother and their dog Bessie for his failing business.
>Zofia, a young Jewish girl.

OUCH!

I wonder how Polacks feel now that their national hero has been exposed as a Jew.

having Jewish background is really common in Eastern Europe, Jews lived there for 1000 years

can confirm, i know several guys with polish ancestry and 95% of them look like BJ

jaw shouldn't be pointy
skull shape is well drawn though

He's american and was created by american developers

The average is skinnyfat, drunkards and wear dirty clothes. I know there are Polacks in my city and sometimes I see you in the supermarkets you buy always beers.

its funny how jews like to self insert themselves as these sort of aryan ubermenschen

Some here

yeah but we're talking about the body shape
they're all squareheads except the occasional LIBERATOR mutt
and since they're tall when they're fat they look like tall cupboards

dunno, never saw it, BJ is done so on a purpose

Perfect West Baltid.

>thin hair chin man

Myself as a BLACK BULL respect Polish people they have suffered a lot because of wh*Tes subhumans

This. Fuck wh*Toid subhumans

>literally a cliché German

Nina Franoszek(born in Berlin) played Frau Engel, seems like the most German Germans are fucking Slavs.

Dobje.

Kalkstein is a Jew.

The wh*Te dog have been oppressing the BLACK BULL and the KURWA WOJOWNIK for a long time but they will pay soon
d

>average polak

And even ze most germanic german germans literally wanted to be Polish

Pic related is average Polack.

At least we're not from arizona.

>not round potato face
You wish

>round potato face
That's german.