Why don't millennials know how to cook?

Why don't millennials know how to cook?

Most Millennials are so fucking retarded they don't even know they're Millennials.

The few who do know insist they're so super special that their birth year should be it's own extra super special generation.

We should give the Millennial name to Gen Z and call those born between 1980 and 2000 the Snowflake generation.

Been cooking for myself and father for 5 years desu. Its easy

but I do. I cooked supper 2 nights a week since I was 13. I am no michelin chef but I can cook tons of ok meals. I make a really good spaghetti sauce that can be used for weeks.

also I was born in 82. I am a mellinial. But no one identifies with group think if they are intelligent.

white males who think they are too smart to be melinials will respond

im born in 1998
so im cook good
im not a millenial bitch

Lol fucken a fucken leaf always making these nigger tier threads.

Millennial here. Most kids are lazy annoying cunts that's why.

Shits easy to cook. My favorite is I glaze my chicken in coconut oil garlic and onions for 30 mins. Oven baked amazing and healthily. Or ground turkey mixed with veggies placed in a taco add some sause

Or if I feel lazy, go to food4less get 2 pound roterssie chicken for 6.99 and 4 rolls for another 1$. 8 bucks make 4 sandwiches and some left over chicken for salad or snack. 2 bucks a sandwich pretty good.

They are beholden to the electromagnetic jew.

>He didn't naturally rack up cooking acumen just from observing mum making stuff while growing up

not quite a millennial but I made chicken tikka masala yesterday

Underage b&

No wait. Holy shit. 1998 kids are 18 now.

nobody got time for that

I know how to cook fine.

it's knowing how to cook -well- that i don't excel at. Maybe it's because I mostly treat food the same way I treat gas for my car and I can't be fucked to learn about how spices work.

But yes, I can work a stove and read recipes fine.

You can find out how to cook anything on the internet. Anybody that doesn't know how to cook is just a lazy fuck.

Multiple reasons

Most dorms and studio apartments don't have a kitchen with enough appliances to really do so.
Dorms in Asia just have a rice cooker for instance.

The lack of two parent households resulted in overworking of one parent, who generally didn't cook, but just brought home fastfood, explaining obesity as well

I'll cook my tube steak in your sister

Millennials prefer things "on the go" or things that you can pop in the microwave.

instant ramen is my expertise my dude

this. also my mommy brings me take out

A better question is why you stopped using random pictures of soe for these threads and instead opt for the same picture of steve-o

Isn't it nice when mum comes home with a nice greasy meal?

you bet. tonight I got some pancakes and bacon with like 4 syrup containers. I just had to heat it up a little and bam it was good to go

just the way degeneracy works.

How in the flying fuck do you not know how to cook?

I mean it's (((2016))) for christ's sake.
Do people think the oven is some fucking mystery machine? Oh shit how do I make food? Well gee me just look it up and follow goddamn directions online on literally EVERYTHING EDIBLE IN EXISTENCE, nah I think I can't fucking read so I think I can't cook, guess I'll starve lol baka

What is sad is that the processed foods that these dumb millennials turn to will give them cancer when they're 60.

Good thing I learned to cook when I was 10.

Millennial here, i can cook, i cook for my family and i love it, also GF is terrible cook.

Millennials eat prepackaged foods that are filled with hormones that make them weak and retarded.

welll its certainly more convienient and toime saving if you dont want to spend time in the kitchen.

Born in 91 and I became a chef, problem solved I can cook

90' kid here, I can't cook for shit.

Who gives a shit about food anyway, it's a reliability not the fucking meaning of life.

but I do

I don't understand how Boomers can spend a whole day making a Turkey that you only spend eating for ten minutes or so. I'd rather just pop in a hotpocket and continue with my day.

If anything is a problem with my generation and cooking its that many women wear not being able to cook as a badge of honor. Basically advertising how shitty of a wife they would be.

What do you mean by "cook"? I can make basic chicken/rice/spaghetti but that's about it. Is that good enough?

There are tons of things you can make in 5 minutes now a days. More convenient.

We think ovens are for jews

Why don't Americans celebrate Easter?

Being able to cook means you can make a good steak, turkey, dressing, different salads, ect.

Born in 1989, I don't feel like a millenial and I'm a basic cook, nothing fancy