> irish flags

ey where's my fuckin canoli, eh? carmella shoulda been ere an hour ago

You're a moor mutt.

Irish are Iberian.

>American education

No shut you aren't white, you are an amerimutt
Ricchione

you're american

>Not understanding the difference between race and nationalitiy.
Typical swede

sai parlare italiano? leggi Dante? ti fai le pippe sul decamerone? se una sola risposta a queste domande fosse "no" sei semplicemente un essere vivente senza valore che discende da gente che una volta stava in italia, niente di piĆ¹

>sai parlare italiano?
Interesting question when there are numerous regional (and city) dialetti

sai parlare l' italiano scolastico e/o uno qualsiasi di questi dialetti?

a badadiboppi gabagool bawn jorno

IO SONO MEDITERRANEO

mio fratello mediterraneo

Ciao, caro fratello.

can you spot med sea on a map?

I think it's up your mother's ass

Mediterranean is a nationality?

So this is why the mutt meme started? These tree threads? I'm the son of immigrants, "100% pure" bullshit, go to europe often and participate in festivites which are usually fun and everything, but I've almost never brought this up with other Americans and I don't call myself european. Why are you so obsessed? Especially you guys who the euros call mutts. You have plenty great things here, and I'm sure you'd rather go to Disneyland (fun place btw) than hold hands in a circle and dance while someone plays a flute and tamborine. I understand if those Stormfront guys care about their heritage, but once you're 1/8th Irish or some bullshit you've pretty much thrown all culture out the window.
Face it you're white, American, and nothing more. Nothing wrong with that, given the circumstances.

So this is why the mutt meme started? These tree threads? I'm the son of immigrants, "100% pure" bullshit, go to europe often and participate in festivites which are usually fun and everything, but I've almost never brought this up with other Americans and I don't call myself european. Why are you so obsessed? Especially you guys who the euros call mutts. You have plenty great things here, and I'm sure you'd rather go to Disneyland (fun place btw) than hold hands in a circle and dance while someone plays a flute and tamborine. I understand if those Stormfront guys care about their heritage, but once you're 1/8th Irish or some bullshit you've pretty much thrown all culture out the window.
Face it you're white, American, and nothing more. Nothing wrong with that, given the circumstances.