Question Session #3

Continued from

Ask again if not already in last thread

>A free society is highly vulnerable to subversion.
By allowing anyone to influence government. But without that, We The People are fucked. :(

That's what Whatsisface meant when he said that a benevolent dictatorship was the best form of government.

But benevolent dictatorships never stay benevolent.

So they created a Constitution that could be a benevolent dictator that didn't die, to temper the Democratic aspects of free countries.

Which is why referring to America as a Democracy is in fact subversive; we are, very specifically, a Constitutional Republic.

Do you know who Bill Cooper was, and if so, what do you think of him?

Cheers! (also check'd)

All communication is telepathy.

So... Trump needs to build awesome futuristic hyper-america from Tomorrowland starring George Clooney as a pedophile?

The City of London?

By the way, what in the fuck was going on with the Panama Papers? Did it start out a legitimate leak but was then subverted by the Rockefeller and Soros foundations, or was it their project from inception? For what purpose? To attempt exposing Putin's financials or... Why?

Were the Predecessors human?

Do you have a "Noah's Ark" — btw what do you think the ark means? — of information that can be preserved and found by our successors if we are destroyed? That way, they may not need start all over again. And was there a similar "ark" left for us by the Predecessors?

Any tips on being "okay" with this shit?

Why would Putin want to reverse the immigration crisis when it helps the opposition he's backing?

From last thread:

That makes sense why US troops would protect opium fields in Afghanistan. So other groups just took advantage of 9/11 instead of orchestrating it?

9/11 was over fucking opium?

So whats the end game? of the elites or whoever is vying for control? How do you want to combat that?

You've said you want to enlighten the masses what are you going to enlighten us with, besides a generic term like consciousness?

What the fuck is a mystery school?

What are you an insider of?

Do you deny the existence of secret space programs? You already have denied aliums and shit like that.

Is CERN as diabolical as conspirators have made it out to be?

how to cure cancer

You may have answered this already, but are there any plans from the 'movers and shakers' of the world to assist humanity on the path of good governance? Or is it basically up to the individual to get his/her shit together and improve the world one person at a time? Could you enlighten us on some of the paths we could take to get there?

The goal is world wide system of government that is in opposition to, but exactly the same as Sharia law. This is the easiest way for the elite to govern.

What wont you tell us?

Besides information that coulld ID you or your group, are there things too sensitive or secret you wont answer?

How much more do you have to learn?

i don't want your answer, i want High Level Insiders answer

Cancer can be cured by vitamin B18, and a program of controlled fasting.

How close to the truth is gnosticism?
How do I unlock the mind's potential?

I'm familiar with Bill Cooper. He got some things wrong, but his body of work is a good to be familiar with.

As to Trump, yes. He needs to be more like Washington and less like Jefferson.

Panama papers was very much a controlled leak. Note the absence of dirt on US players, similar to Wikileaks cables.

The story of the ark is just a cautionary tale against widespread catastrophic events and the need to take a longer view of things.

Don't be ok with it. Seek change.

Have you heard of the mushroom that helps fight cancer too?

whats the plan for africa? any major happenings ahead?

His enemies use the causes of the immigration crisis against him. He's more interested in fighting that (ISIS, destabilization, foreign backed subversion) than the immigration problem specifically.

Why are the elites fucking with the middle east?

oooh!! What the fuck is burried on Oak Island???

9/11 serves many purposes, one of which was restarting the opium trade.

Crazy dream guy from the last thread. Answered a question, then the thread got archived. Don't know if the guy asking saw it.

>He needs to be more like Washington and less like Jefferson.
Hopefully he doesn't end up like Lincoln either.

Way back when I first started looking into... everything, I guess, I came across an old UFOlogist guy that mentioned "controlled leakage".

A term he used for covert dissemination of truth through symbolism in popular media.

Like (according to him) certain events in The X-Files.

Is this idea of "Controlled Leakage" accurate? Are there any subtly red pilled media? Books? Movies? (Like Angry Birds, apparently.) TV? Videogames? (Like Assassins Creed, for example, with overarching themes of dueling secret societies wrestling over control of the world to attain and maintain Peace. One faction (Assassins) wants peace through responsible freedom, the other (Templars, interestingly enough) wants Peace through totalitarian control.)

What other forms of energy are there? Is there such a thing as free energy?

Also what about anti-gravity has anything like that been discovered?

also please answer my previous questions

No, but I pressed 8 on my keyboard instead of 7, it's B17 and fasting. This is the most effective treatment. There is a theoretical sound treatment but the developer was killed, and his research destroyed.

Sleep on your back like pic related.

Go to bed when you're not tired.

Refuse to move from your back.

Occupy your mind. Every few minutes ensure that you can remember where each thought originated.

"When did i start thinking of this?"

"What spawned this train of thought initially?"

When you start to hit the "meaningless tangent" phase of your thought process, that's when your body is about to fall asleep.

The idea is to train yourself to be aware of when it's happening, and keeping your consciousness when your body falls asleep.

Once you get over the CRIPPLING FEAR OF OF CHOKING TO DEATH, WHILE UNSEEN FORCES STAND ON THE EDGE OF YOUR BED. YOU CAN'T SEE IT, BUT YOU JUST KNOW THIS HELLSPAWN HAS A KNIFE, AND HE'S PRESSING IT RIGHT AGAINST YOUR STOMACH. YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING BECAUSE YOUR FUCKING PARALYZED, it's actually quite interesting.

You're welcome for the mental image, just something to keep in mind when the instinctual panic sets in.

Don't feel too bad if you can't overcome your arbitrary fear of sleeping. It's not for everyone. Some people just aren't strong enough.

Our primary opposition has historically been interested in maintaing a separation between masters and slaves in society. This has become very slightly less their ambition with anticipation of making workers redundant, but the extent to which this is true is massively overblown. They are a long way off from not needing or benefitting from their slaves.

No

A lot of the theories we see posted here are set along the "master puppeteer" vs "cynical opportunist" axis

You seem to be saying this is a useless dichotomy, since they both assume some kind of end goal instead of a process for control

How should we be framing things instead? Social standing vs survival? Last time you mentioned law of the jungle, should we be looking more toward chimpanzee politics as a more realistic model for our current situation?

No, I'm saying I was the guy answering the other guy's question. That's all pretty good advice though if you're not just naturally paranoid like I am.

>Don't be ok with it. Seek change.

That's... Actually one of the most helpful things you've said.

Thank you.

>agency in spite of coherence
I'm not sure what your definitions of "agency" and "coherence" are in this context.

Are you saying something along the lines of consciousness enables covert communication through symbols that have different meanings to different people, but the right meanings to the right people?

>user responded more or less accurately.

Sweet. That explains a whole hell of a lot.

WTF was the American Civil War about?

Can you please answer my other questions

Thanks. You also said there isn't stuff on the moon and mars. What are your thoughts on pic related

We're considering inserting a candidate into US politics in the near future. It's useful in that our candidate won't be vulnerable to being JFK'ed but that only gets you so far. We also need to cultivate a more aware and participatory society. It will take a lot of hard work and smart people to turn things around.

Always was curious about this, if HLI has any answers on the 'Money Pit' it'd be great. Masonic treasure? Pirate stash?

There are some things I won't say. There is much left to learn.

"No aliens"

Confirmed low level analyst and/or RPfag

Thanks user.

Ah, gotcha, and thanks.

I thought you were the guy asking about getting into sleep paralysis, and I wanted him to experience the terror of his own mind.

>It's useful in that our candidate won't be vulnerable to being JFK'ed but that only gets you so far
I'll bite, why wouldn't your candidate be waxable?

>allegory of the cave
>labelled Overton for some reason
Definitively drives one to ponder.

Some people have called me a gnostic in these threads. These labels are not well-defined though. It's better to stick to tangible specifics.

>It's useful in that our candidate won't be vulnerable to being JFK'ed

how exactly are you going to stop bullets from stabbing your candidate to death?

what should we ask here?

What would such a candidate's policy look like? Specifically with regards to firearms, free speech, drugs, taxation and privacy.

Ah, so is this astral projection or lucid dreaming? I remember reading about astral projection and sleep paralysis.

Africa is seen as an untapped material resource base with largely irrelevant people. No one intervenes there to build up society - it just means less for the taking.

Would a more transparent government help or hinder your overall goals, and why?

Petrodollar mainly. Some are interested in clash of civilizations.

Are you an Aeon?

Could you contact me through other means based off of this post?

Not asking if you will, just if you could.

A lot of entertainment is based on reality, but you can take this idea way too far very quickly.

Then what did you mean by this?
>[Putin] attacking the western backed terrorists in Syria is an effort to reverse it if anything.

So from what I gather, 9/11 was started by the British Royal family, but why?

For Israel's benefit, or more imperialism of the Middle East?

Are there any people similar to Cooper whose work would be of similar benefit?

Are there any secrets you'll keep that don't involve specific plans, your identity, or your group's identity?

Wouldn't "positive subversion" be more efficient? I doubt Rand Paul, for example would be too far off from being useful to you.

Are there any unconscious humans alive right now? In what numbers?

Is there any specific way to augment consciousness?

Is there any specific way to damage it?

W-wait...

You're...

You're telling me Winnie the Pooh isn't fucking real?

You don't seem to know anything about black ops besides political or occult bullshit?

I want to know about hidden technologies that may have the capability to free man kind (free energy) not like lucid dreaming and shit like that.

I can go to /x/ for that shit.

Are the elites hiding anything that could literally push us into the space age because they want to rule? and if so, what is it?

No one knows how to manipulate gravity or create "free" energy.

Mystery schools are groups of people with knowledge not widely understood or circulated. Kind of a misnomer in this way, in that there is less mystery there than outside.

Some want to keep their secrets to themselves, others not.

We're not being visited by or in contact with aliens. Outside of these fantasies, sure, there are secret space weapons programs.

Get fluxed.

Don't know about that guy, but honestly I've never noticed much of a difference. I've never really likes the phrase "astral projection" because it creates this initial idea that it isn't just all one huge weird blur of crazy shit. Once you figure out which bits are yours and aren't you can start to make sense of "astral projection" though.

Have you considered creating a new country focused on science and rapid progress?

Something like a floating city, underwater city or artificial island outside the reach of existing governments.

9/11 was the logical next step from the OKC bombing.

see Thanks for answering my questions.

Also how does one typically get into a mystery school? or are recruited by one?

There is a false impression of a master plan that derives from the methods not changing much. This speaks more to the lack of imagination of the regime than intentional consistency. Easy to get mixed up.

Please answer.

from last thread:

>A free society is highly vulnerable to subversion.
But isn't a closed society vulnerable to domination by its ruler? which would you pick?

As an individual, what is the most effective way to disrupt child/human trafficking? Law enforcement seems to not be able, willing to meaningfully investigate significant leads when presented to them.

Family was how I got in.

Yes, that's true.

Civil War is best viewed as a balkanization attempt to subvert the American revolution.

Perhaps the Emerald Tablets or some crazy Egyptian secret is buried there!

10,000 years ago, there was a catastrophe that sent civilization spiraling backwards. Was this due to climate change (a flood for ex) or something more sinister?

cool what was the process like

i mean like when did your parents introduce to the mystery school? Was it at a certain age you could be trusted with the information?

Was that the point when the republic died and the democracy was shilled upon us?

What's going on in Turkey? Foreign led coup (if so by whom)? Or Erdogan consolidating power?

From what I read, lucid dreaming is becoming aware of a dream within a dream, and astral projection is your spiritual body leaving your physical body. I'm no expert on either, as I haven't done them.

However, I've become aware of being in my dreams before, but I'm never able to make anything out of it. I clearly remember thinking "This is too crazy to be reality. I'm dreaming." and nothing happens.

Is Nibiru real? Are we descendants of Annunnaki?

Dude he had to blow his own father how do YOU think that was?

We are not victims of the illusion of civil society and accept the law of the jungle.

I remember you from a while ago

Where can I see some traces left over from the original civilization that collapsed?

also what do you know about hyperborea?

I believe he stated earlier is was because of an asteroid impact of sorts

So Clinton Family/Bush Family/CIA are the British drug cartel. Anyone else outside the CIA involved with this or is the CIA "the group" to be in for the trade?

9/11 was done to go back to Afghanistan to help secure the poppy fields because the Taliban was destroying them.

al-aqaeda grows the poppy fields and are the CIA baby so they're basically the the CIA "farmers" for the trade out there.

Columbia is their (CIA) cocaine growing market.

Bush/Clinton and I'm going to say Obama as well.

What is the actual worth of these people? Millions or the billions?

It's a "how to" for sleep paralysis.

Once you train your body not to freak out, it's far easier to lucid dream, considering you're essentially teaching yourself how to retain consciousness.

I don't know about Astral projection. Tried it, but there's honestly no way to distinguish what I experienced as Astral projection, or a vivid dream.

Logical fallacies, such as confirmation bias, have exponentially exaggerated effects when dealing with the free reign of a lucid dream, or perceived metaphysical experience such as Astral projection.

For example, if you follow a guide intended to provoke an Astral experience, you'll have a higher likelihood of dreaming that you had one.

Considering most advice for projecting involves getting comfy, slowing your breathing, retaining your consciousness, it's likely that it's a dream ABOUT Astral projection.

Not sure if that made sense or not, because dream logic is whacky.

How do I stop being so worthless and do something with my life?

What about Geothermal energy? Basically using existing fracking technology to create artificial geysers and harnessing their energy. Anybody looking into that? Your group might tuck that away for future reference.

Does your group do any kind of coordinated investing to fund itself? Because something tells me you're not of the size where you get $2T in black project funding thrown at you.

Was Lincoln on the right side then?

So you're gonna fuck people up or at least appear capable of it. Stick and a carrot kind of thing.

What are your thoughts on race i mean do you think black, white, asian, indian people are genetically the same?

Are you a vars tier or multicult tier or somewhere in between?

We're in favor individual agency and that includes weaponization, as well as free speech, OK with but not necessarily supports of drug use, like the right to privacy, and will eliminate direct taxes but retain indirect ones.

I am someone that agrees with some of your principles, and I have faith in science, technology, positivism and rationality.

I have always wondered about the existence of such societies looking for similar social progress.

I am doing a PhD, have a fairly high IQ *I know it is a shit metric, but it is still a metric*, and my principles align. How could I join and help.

There are certain signs, most people just pass them by.

What should we look for? What people/what kind of acts?

ColOmbia!

We're generally support of transparency in government, but there is legitimate room for secrecy. For example, classification of military strategy or weapons.

>What about Geothermal energy?
Guy on Adam Carolla Show a few months back was talking about that. Rich dude (guy behind 5 hour energy ironically) Said it's ready for prime time.

Have you read The Bell Curve? What do you think of it?

And what of the Federal Reserve? What will the currency/monetary/banking system look like?

Apparently IQ being a shit metric is a myth largely perpetuated by people who desperately want IQ to be a shit metric.

I dig that.

The migration crisis in Europe is largely a result of the failed state in Syria. Putin doesn't like these destabilization mobs the CIA creates because they cause trouble in Russia too. His direct opposition is to the root cause of the migration crisis, not necessarily the migration itself.

Can't really comment on the spirit leaving the body, I just dream things that haven't happened yet and get to peek into other people's heads occassionally.

I guess, despite how sure I was that astral projection doesn't work like that, I could simply be unaware of what actual astral projection is like.

How do you know you are not brainwashed and spreading disinfo?

How does one become less manipulated by the external world?

And again, could you contact me somewhere besides Sup Forums if you wanted to?

Where do I sign up?

How did you develop the ability to read Putin's mind?

So, leaning libertarian?

What about border security and immigration?

That's one thing I can't agree with most libertarians on.

Huh. This is actually really interesting. I understand that, for the most part.

How does sleep paralysis work? I've heard that I'm supposed to feel/see/hear horrible things when it happens. Is this all just a mental reaction to being helpless yet still conscious? Will I even able to move my eyelids?

I thought you guys supported Trump? And the weird Mises Institute guys back Gary Johnson?