That scene where Army dog is fucking mowing down civilians out of the helicopter and Army Dogs sgt has to physically...

>that scene where Army dog is fucking mowing down civilians out of the helicopter and Army Dogs sgt has to physically pull him off the gun
jesus christ tv this movie is dark

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/qMV8CzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the scene where army dog cuts the ears off a squad of NVA troops outside Khe Sanh and makes an ear necklace to wear

Jesus Christ jackieboy

I just watched this and I didn't see any of the scenes you guys mention. Do I need to get the directors cut?

>the scene where he shoots a bunch of women and children and burns down their hootchies
>army dog goes out back and eats grass to throw up so he can feel again

There are two army dog movies, totally unrelated they have different release years dummy.

>watching the kids movie and not the dark expose of a dog in his third tour of SE Asia.

>the reference to the opening scene of Italian realist documentay Mondo Cane in the final execution scene at Leavenworth.

pretty brutal but an eye for an eye i guess.

>The scene where none of this fucking happens
Seriously, fuck you guys. I spent hours trying to torrent this because I thought this shit was real. I watched the whole god damned thing too. Then when I thought I had the wrong version, I spent even more time trying to find the real one. But no, in the end it turns out you faggots were just spouting memes like the fucking retards you are. Suck a fucking cock.

>Imagine being so triggered by the film you block it all out.

Stick with cannibal Holocaust kiddo.

another dumbo who didn't get the Casper Van Dien Army Dog but instead got the wrong one.

typical pleb move too and tries to blame it on us somehow.

XD ebin meem bro LOLOLOL OMG

Honestly, go fuck yourself

>torrenting the wrong film

The part where he realized the makeshift bombs were fashioned from puppy bones was heartbreaking

Is the cropped OP image bothersome for anyone else? I assume it's because that image might be spam filtered, but it kind of gets my goat (not as much as incorrect aspect ratio though).

>how after the battle they think Army Dog has been hit but his fur is caked with the dried blood of enemy VC soldiers

that's just a 4:3 copy of the Van Dien edition

>"People keep asking me who's a good boy and I JUST DON'T GODDAMN KNOW ANYMORE."

is this the greatest monologue in kino?

>that scene where Army Dog is back and is prostituting himself for heroin in 70s time square in NY, wearing his M-60 field jacket and smoking an English Oval with misty dead eyes while Bowie's Life on Mars plays in the background.

Supposedly that was 40% of the film's soundtrack budget.

Anyone else get physically repulsed watching this movie?

I heard the director intentionally used white noise to accomplish this. Any truth to this?

>That scene where Army Dog comes home from the war and shhots up the gay bar shouting "Die Faggots!"

KINO
I
N
O

I think that was just in the rape scene

>That scene where army dog refuses to address his African-American C.O. because he "Doesn't take orders from a nigger."

>that scene where the new private that was a dumb yellow lab plays fetch with a live grenade and gets blown to pieces.

>the bit where Army Dog's best friend sacrifices himself to save his owner by dragging her out of the way of the trucks tire but he gets crushed by the other one and Army Dog realizes the terrorist was the boy he spared years ago

pretty tasteless to use a real incident for the movie but I guess it was needed to show there's no way to do the right thing in a war

>the part where army dog is discharged and walks through the rain to the Bichon's house and he sees her through the window licking a black lab.

What the hell was he fighting for anyway?

>Army dog goes nuts in the 80's and bites that fag's leg in San Franscisco
>Dies of AIDS three years later.

>the scene where Army Dog trips on LSD while eating corpses of vietcong kids
>It Ain't Me starts playing

Jesus corpsefucking christ, this has got to be the most kino and brutal movie of all time.

>Flashback scene of Army Dog shooting MLK and saying :one less nigger" over and over

Did anybody else feel like the budget was too much for that scene. We didn't need to see the bullet move through his head so slowly.

>The end reveal that shows that Army Dog has been at the scene of the world's great atrocities since they crucified Jesus like some sort of demon Forrest Gump.
>sympathy for the devil plays in the background

Did not expect that twist from the Van Diens

>that scene were Charlie captures Army Dog, puts him in an undertwater prision, and forces him to play Russian Roulette

Truly the most disturbing Vietnam film

>That's the thing about vietnam fucking shits boy, theyre inhuman. every single one of them. they deserve nothing more than the steel of our knives. thats why i dont use guns, i hide out in the cave, waiting for the gooks. and until you understand that Army Dog, youll never be the best boy

mark really gave an intense performance, so visceral

>I spent hours trying to torrent this
Where do you live? Brazil?

>that scene where Army Dog napalms the Charlie village while barking The Ride of the Valkyries

>bark bark bark BARK bark
>bark bark bark BAAARK bark
>bark bark bark BAAAAARK bark, bark bark bark baaark

>that FUCKING scene where Army Dog starts humping a civilian woman's leg as her husband lay dying right in front of them
I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes

>writer: Raimi

all make sense now

>That scene where army dog tries to shoot himself after seeing his friend get impaled on dozens of shit covered spikes but his gun jams
This movie was kino

>I DON'T WANT ANY MORE BONES! I WANT TO GO HOME!
Army dog is the only movie that captured the horror of that war.

Thats star wars?

>that scene where army dog leaves an Al Qaeda member's son's head staring at him after paralyzing him from the neck down
The lack of audio really made this scene.

>that scene at the end when army dog watches TV and realises that his country cares more about a celebrity's ass than what he watched his friends die for

>that scene where he falls in love with that mongrel Vietnamese bitch and it turns out she's a Vietcong spy and he's forced to put her down

That was too much for me.

Has anyone got the 2017 directors cut? I cant find it anywhere, I remember seeing it at a friends house and it had a scene where army dog took down that Vietnamese village with a bowie knife after his friend was killed that day, There was a part where he cut open that mans family infront of him and his newborn so he could feel what army dog felt.
It gave me chills.

>that scene when the Viet Cong capture Army Dog's squad and force the young private to pleasure them, leading to a full three minutes of the soldiers just sitting helplessly in their cages while you hear grunts and groans coming from out of frame
The worst part is that I'm pretty sure Army Dog's actor was having a real boner, I don't think that was deliberately written in

For all things dog

discord.gg/qMV8CzQ

HAHAHA MORE "DOGGO" MEMES LE DOGE AMIRITE REDDIT XDD

It's supposed to be a loveable kid/family movie. Why is it about a soldier dog? A soldier's main job is to kill. That dog is trained to kill people and kids are the target audience. Yet americans aren't allowed to show nudity or say "fuck" on television. Wew lad

It was worth it though. Just utterly heartbreaking.

I still can't forget the scene after that when a John picks him up, things go bad and he winds up gutting him with his Ka-Bar. That was so raw.

>that scene where the villager's chicken won't stop clucking and Army Dog is afraid it'll give his position away to the VC, so Army Dog breaks the chicken's neck only to wake up in the waiting room at the VA and the chicken was actually a small child.

>the scene where user has donwloaded the wrong movie and without the director's cut

>that scene where Army Dog's pregnant lover confronts him with his unborn child and Army Dog guns her down, killing both mother and children

military propaganda

Why didnt Doctor Barkhattan stop him?

>the scene which so brutalizing that you fell into coma-like state where you re-live your Sup Forums Sup Forums days in an alternative universe where army dog is family film and everything is still alright