Currently drunk right now, ask what you want

Currently drunk right now, ask what you want

Attached: images (10).jpg (619x453, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zcCRDV-oN1A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you masturbate?

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

How do you silence that voice in your head that tells you that you're worthless and you should kill yourself?

Aye, can you check this shit out?
youtu.be/zcCRDV-oN1A

Have you ever had sex?

For pleasure and because I'm lonely (I'm not even ugly just have zero social skills therefore cannot get into a relationship with anyone

Why are you drunk?

No. I want to but I wanted to lose my virginity with some one who loved and cared about me

Thanks to alcohol, satan

What did you drink?

would you suck my dick?

No, but why? Why did you decide to drink and get drunk?

how close are you to offing yourself?

I wanted to last night. Had new box of paracetamol, but pussies out

Pussied*

Because I asked a girl out and she said was busy for the next two weeks and even though she was a plain Jane I took this as a rejection (I'm an attractive man who has zero social skills)

You okay, bro?

Pretty close but I try to fight another day

No, definitely not

I would shit of the side of a building just to get at least a bottle of cheap wine, these cravings got me fucked up but just popped some diazepam, olanzapine, tamazapam and seroquel. Hopfully this knocks me out, enjoy a drink on me

Nigga. Get your shit together. How old are you?

No. I might me drunk but I'm not gay

22 khv

not op, but when this was me i was pretty close
happily sober now

Attached: thumbnail_20170516_211048.jpg (960x1280, 211K)

How drunk are you?

>>

pro-tip: It's ok to give up

We're the same age user.

Pussy is overrated, anyways. If you're going to cry - cry over shit that matters.

Have you ever touched a pussy before?

No, never

Would you like to? Why not go on Tinder and tell a girl you want to fuck? It's just that easy. And don't tell me you're too good for an app. Pussy is pussy.

im 30 and get zero matches on tinder. it fucking sucks and messes with my head

Why
gg/sz9brX

have you ever been fucked in the ass

I don't want pussy. I want I serious relationship

No. I'm not a faggot

What kind of pictures do you use? What is your bio?

Pretty much Me right now

sure buddy, bet you take it up the ass on a daily basis

If I were you, I'd start off by getting laid first. Jumping into a serious relationship with a girl after having NO sexual experience will only end badly. You'll get your heart broken

Very very drunk

I don't care so much about sex. I just want someone who loves me

I love all things true crime and spooky, love spending my time reading and playing guitar. I'm in school for a career change. Curious as to what? Ask!

Let's talk and see if we click. Happy fishing otherwise!

Attached: 78.jpg (1280x960, 120K)

Remove the very last sentence. Maybe try smile more.

You're a good looking guy, that's being honest.

Also, maybe try take pictures with friends or of you doing fun activities.

Apart from that, everything is fine.

Its not about you, retard. Any girl that will romantically love you will expect to be sexually satisfied.

I'm going to ask you to have a grand day! Everything will be good, user start getting out of that slump everyone believes in you! Remember that Sup Forums can always be an escape like a bastion to settle down in with the rest of us who all know how it's been. What's been eating away at you?

Attached: 5827.png (182x240, 6K)

True. But I want love before I sleep with her. I want a serious relationship, not who fucks anyone on a whim

For my whole life outside for my family no one cares about me. I have no one. No friends, no girlfriend who loves me, just no-one. I'm all alone

Thanks user, really appreciate it

I know you from grindr lol, u gay nigga

No problem. If I could give more advice, I would, but as I said, everything seems fine.

Oh yeah, weren't you looking for an orgy?

Not on Sup Forums you're not. Take some time for yourself and start building up your ego. Casually integrate back into the groove even if it takes wearing a slight mask. Being in an endless pit will only lead to being stuck in that pit to begin with. I know you can get back out there, stud!

Attached: 4e1.png (400x400, 203K)

Not sure if you're talking to me or him? In still drunk

It's literally me. My ex whore of gf cheated on me.
Im 22 and she was the first who gave me the feeling of love.
It's broke my heart and since then (about 2or3 weeks) im allready daily drunk

nice

Already tried that. Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate your advice but I tried getting out of this pit for a long time but it seems like it's my future

You're already ahead of me fren. But I understand your lonelyness. We're two frens lost in an Ocean of misery

A future can always be changed don't assign yourself to this fate, user! You're worth more than that!

Attached: 645ffc8d6a1d2c5abaa3cff609cc3828(1).jpg (1667x2100, 1016K)

Wow, what do you know. It's not just gitls. I just want to fall asleep with someone who loves me as much as I love her, who cares about me as much as her and who would help me in my darkest hour and is always in my corner. I just want that, I could care less about sex

I really Start to hate womens at this point

I hope everything does gets better though take everything one day at a time user!

Attached: 28263.jpg (600x600, 86K)

True but when you try so many times you just feel like giving Up

Doing my best. Thanks fren

Totally understand that feel

Anytime Sup Forumsro!~ your lil sis is always here~

Attached: 7272736.jpg (250x426, 22K)

Thanks lil sis :)

Honestly, I never had a sister so I this means a lot to me (assuming you are a natural born girl)