"We need to ban military grade assault rifles because they are the ultimate tools for mass killings of innoc-"

>"We need to ban military grade assault rifles because they are the ultimate tools for mass killings of innoc-"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GGjuiDC6bAc
youtube.com/watch?v=0q66NuZrB2E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seriously guys. Why don't we use this incident against gun grabbers

Fuck you

I keked

"Without guns, mass murders wouldn't exi-"

thanks

There's no need for ordinary citizens to use high powered trucks, people should just use trains.

How about to ban muslims.

ban sharp objects

ban moving parts.

Ban everything

Well, the french can put these things at the entrances to the promenades and block off walking-only streets with utility trucks like they do in Moscow all the time and that'll stop wahhabi trucks

That guys killing all those people with a truck is just French police and city plnners are just being their incompetent selves

Stopping gun violence with cheap stuff like that is impossible

I am willing to PayPal you a ticket to the USA so you can spend a few weeks living in a ghetto. After the 5th time you get mugged by a nigger holding a gun to your forehead you will start thinking straight about guns.

Jose, the entire US is not a ghetto, you know

How defend mass events in Russia.......

>omoh
>homo

russia confirmed faggot

Lol, OMOH is russian special forces:)

OMON, not omoh

looks like faggot to me

Come on, you dont need trucks like that. I can support normal cars being legal as they serve a legitimate purpose.

youtube.com/watch?v=GGjuiDC6bAc
omon

>implying the entire US is not a ghetto

was that supposed to be impressive?

sas would beat the fuck out of homo

Not special forces, but special police.

I think probably there were guns and grenades in the truck because he was going to meet up and it would have been worse

but

it also telegraphed OP post quite well to everyone, didn't it

This false equivalency is really getting old. KYS if you use this as an argument. It's the argument of an edgy 15 year old.

dont you know slavs are literally impervious to all forms of damage

>Russia knows best
>There never are succesfull terror attacks in Russia.
Even when there is one, just wait for the special forces to finish the job by gassing everyone.

Fuck you leatherman

>implying entire Spain is not just a gypsy campsite

>homo
kek

>nofunz detected
You do know 84 people got killed from a fucking truck, right?
This could happen anywhere in a ""gun-free"" US. Some psycho takes his half-ton pickup and runs over a bunch of school children or into a mall, killing 10-20 people on an ordinary day

>homo trucks

I thought the pride parade was banned in Russia

>tfw you need a van licence to drive one

check m8 terrorists

obviously we need background checks for drivers' licenses and a no-drive list to put shady characters on
also we need to mandate fully automated collision avoidance systems on all new cars and trucks

”The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.” ~Thomas Jefferson

”Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples’ liberty’s teeth.” ~George Washington

”Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined” ~Patrick Henry

”Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.” ~Benjamin Franklin

"The very atmosphere of firearms everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that is good” ~George Washington

”The best we can hope for concerning the people at large is that they be properly armed.” ~Alexander Hamilton

”The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country…” ~James Madison

”To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” ~George Mason

”Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property… Horrid mischief would ensue were (the law-abiding) deprived the use of them.” ~Thomas Paine

”To be prepared for war, is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace.” ~George Washington

”Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes… Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” ~Thomas Jefferson (quoting Cesare Beccaria)

Behead those who insult trucks.

Ban Jews

Somehow related

youtube.com/watch?v=0q66NuZrB2E

too phallic, too triggering, not feminist enough

They had a blockage. They literally put it down 5 minutes before the truck arrived. It's a (((coincidence)))

in russia everything is read backwards

Some American faggot was on the Belgian news after the Orlando shooting, and he LITERALLY said "why it happened doesn't matter, the weapon he used is all that matters".

>the only locations where vehicles can run over pedestrians are promenades and pedestrian-only streets

You dumbass.
You'd have to put up bollards along every single road, and even then people would still find another way.
For instance: imagine if a truck somehow manages to get behind the bollards and starts running over all the juicy pedestrians.
Like running over fish in a barrel.

Also, simple deliveries of goods and services would become complicated and time-consuming because almost no stores could be accessed anymore.

Also, bollards are actually very expensive. ESPECIALLY the retractable ones.

no dumbass we need to ban assault trucks

cunt-shaped potholes.

Honestly, the increase of Muslim creativity gives me better arguments against gun control all the time.

Every time somebody mentions guns I can point to Nice

It's pretty crazy.

Dude obliterated Breivik's record with a fucking truck.

The perfect pro-gun argument for all the literal retards who think it's about the weapon, not the motivation.

Tbh I expect more truck stop regulations.