Women in the battlefield

>women in the battlefield

the only damn thing any women are good for.

my doctor is a lady shes pretty good

Do you think that love can bloom on the battlefield?

sauce

Enemy at the Gates pleb

I have a theory that all women who join the army are just whores who want to be railroaded. Just look at all the leaked pics of women in their dorms, would not be surprised if the miliatary ends up being the 21st century catholic church. You don't pair alpha males with "suh sutrong" woman with daddy issues.

cool story bro!

They hadn't showered in months. Imagine how bad his dick smelled after he pulled out of that fish factory

A male doctor would've cured your Aurism

uncircumcised, too

Damn it, dude, do you want to make me horny?

>Tumblr gif
Youhavetogoback.tmblrjpeg

chill bro tumblr is actually a pretty good site if u ignore all the landwhale feminazis

how can he get off thrusting so slowly?

kek the guy next to them is out cold

Ass like a full moon.

>Enemy at the Gates
Why would I know this pleb movie?

>smug anime girl avatar

SUCC *dabs* HAHA ITS IRONIC MY DUDES

also trans black girls please love yourselves you are valid

OP has never played Overwatch.

kek

GET ALL IN DEM SOVIET GUTS

murder yourself my man

> no threesome

I was listening to a vet' recently and he put it this way: imagine the cock carousel open to women in everyday life. Horny cocks on demand.
So the girls joining the military are women for whom that isn't enough. They need even more alpha males fucking them than that.

women are necessary in the battlefield, otherwise men indulge in homosexual degeneracy and that's wrong.

The real reason they want women in the military is the changing face of war.
Throughout history you had camp followers or local women that the men could either rape or pay for sex.
In Muslim countries, though, these women might trick soldiers into bed to murder them and/or it becomes a massive issue when you've got leaked vids of Chad hitting a woman in a hijab from the back and calling her a dunecoon.

They are pushing women into every role possible so that the men can just fuck those women. They are there to fuck our boys.

>no ass pic yet

smooth. I love her she's my favorite Jew

Imagine how desensitized their noses are too, moron. Imagine how smell is relative and humans can perceive anything as normal after a period of time.