The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all...

>The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are mixed. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciences don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw
youtube.com/watch?v=q_VrknIvqX0&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8
youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Now, there’s like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that’s just turned over the most horrible things, which is what it resonates to, and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension, that’s just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up to the fifth, sixth dimension consciously, our best people. But there is this big war trying to like, basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there is a decision to which level we want to go to. We have free will, so evils will have to contend, not just good. And the Elites themselves believe they’re racing, using human technology to try to take our best minds, and build some type of breakaway civilization where they’re going to merge with machines, transcend and break away from the failed species that is man, which is kind of like a false transmission because they’re thinking what they are as ugly and bad, projecting on to themselves instead of believing, no it’s a human test about building us up, and so, Google set up eighteen, nineteen years ago. I knew about this before it was declassified, I’m just saying I have good sources.

>They want to build a giant artificial system, and Google believes the first artificial intelligence will be a supercomputer based on the neuron activities of the hive mind of humanity with billions of people wired into the internet exchange (holy shit), and so all of our thoughts go into it, and we’re actually building a computer that has real neurons in real time that’s also psychically connected to us, that are organic creatures so that they will have current prediction powers, future prediction powers, a true crystal ball. But the big secret is, once you have a crystal ball and know the future, you can add stimuli beforehand and make decisions that can control the future. And so then, it’s the end of consciousness and freewill for individuals as we know, and a true two-point-o, in a very bad way, hive mind consciousness with an A.I jacked into everyone, knowing our hopes and dreams, delivering it to us, not in some PKD wire head system, where we plug in and give up our consciousness because of unlimited pleasure, but because we were already wired in and absorbed before we knew it by giving over our consciousness to this system our daily decisions that it was able to manipulate and control into a larger system. There’s now a human counterstrike taking place to shut this up before it gets fully into place and to block these systems, and to try and have an actual debate about where humanity goes, and cut off the paedophiles and psychic vampires that are controlling this A.I system before humanity is destroyed.

The paedophiles, at whatever level, they rule the devil, whatever you want to call, this interdimensional thing, which gives them advanced off world technology, the fallen one, that’s out of this world, is giving them advanced knowledge on how to construct these systems that have already been used before on other populations. That’s Satan. Satan became something, that you know, the stupid preacher tells you about, who’s totally controlled or something you read about in the news or TV, but this is an interdimensional force that wants to influence us to build something that absorbs us and kills us, rather than the divine free will we are given to build something much better and empowers the species so the species is now making a decision about its entire future. I know from looking at all the data, researching it, studying it, watching the enemy, that’s the big decision that humanity has now got before us.

What did he mean by this?

Seems like he's talking about pederast Sir Arthur C. Clarke's Overmind

AAAHAHFHGFHGHFHFHAHAHHH

IM BREAKING THE CONDITIONINIIIIING

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
possibly the greatest speech of our time

yeah but check out buzz aldrins instagram

David Icke successfully infected him

Found the disinfo shill

I used to watch Mr Jones on Austin public access and usually found him and his documentaries very entertaining.

I find the whole 4th dimensional vampire simulation theory Vinge/Bostrom/Icke mashup unpalatable, though.

It's too bad he killed Bill Cooper.

UNATCO?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Number one: That's globalism.
Number two: They're turning the friggin frogs gay.

Woah woah woah woah woah easy bro

Prove him wrong.
Pro tip; you can't.

It's amazing how he takes one or two reasonable things (like the concept of twelve dimensions) and then spins it into a barrage of unfiltered crazy.

>Number two: They're turning the friggin frogs gay.

Technically they're turning the frogs into hermaphrodites.

Tell me more about the sub transmission zone.

Prove him right.
Pro tip; you can't.

Quick rundown?

>it takes over 3 minutes and 45 seconds before Joe goes what the fuck are you talking about

Einstein’s physics showed it, Maxwell’s physics showed it, all of it, that there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tensions points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s like a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out.

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

Wrong

post edgy brah, i lost muh reactions

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE VATICAN BILBERBURG MEETING SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©

cue the 2nd amendment

Savage.

We are through the looking glass ladies and gentlemen.

this literally never gets old
its fucking KINO as fuck

its amazing how obnoxious joe rogain can be with just one syllable of his dudeweed voice

what the fuck

absolute kino

Is this satire?

>youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
This is the guy the alt-right unironically gets their news from

Pathetic

>He hasn't taken the Alexpill

I'm just saying he has the sources.

Fucking christ.This is platinum.

Breaking news folks, Hillary Clinton is planning a military takeover with the Chinese. All the globalist big businesses are in on it. The mainstream media will deny it but I have the documents to prove it: Sputnik, The Onion, Infowars, all reporting it *camera zooms in* this is it folks.

is that the one hes selling for 20 bucks a pop?

>Doesn't realize what a deal that is

Small price to pay for breaking indoctrination

That's not true. Only liberals get their news from comedians.

>BUT DUDE WHAT ABOUT BUZZ ALDRIN KEKEKEKEKE I'M GONNA GO TAKE PISS BRB

joe rogan's face is the best part

Good goy

What's the deal about Buzz Aldrin's instagram can someone explain?

>>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE VATICAN BILBERBURG MEETING SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Dude check it out

dude... its just like..., he's just like, he's just like so into it man

I believe the term is redpill kino

Funniest Alex video

youtube.com/watch?v=q_VrknIvqX0&spfreload=10

>LISTEN YOU SONUVABITCH, WHAT THE FUCKS YER PROBLEM?

>YOU WANNA SIT HERE AND SAY I'M A GOD DAMN FUCKIN RUSSIAN

>YOU GET IN MY FACE WITH THAT I'LL BEATCHER GOD DAMN ASS YOU SONUVABITCH, YOU PIECE OF SHIT

>YOU FUCKIN GOD DAMN FUCKER, LISTEN FUCKHEAD, YOU CROSSED A LINE. GET THAT THROUGH YUR- GOD DAMN FUCKIN HEAD

>STOP PUSHIN YUR SHIT- YUR THE ONES THAT FUCKED THIS COUNTRY OVER AND GANGRAPED THE SHIT OUTTUV IT AND LOSSED AN ELECTION

>SO STOP SHOOTIN YUR MOUTH OFF, CLAIMIN I'M THE ENEMY. YOU GOT THAT YOU GOD DAMN SONUVABITCH?!

>FILL YUR HAND- IM SORRY, BUT IM DONE- YOU START CALLIN ME A FOREIGN AGENT- THOSE ARE FUCKIN FIGHTIN WORDS

>EXCUSE ME.
What did he mean by this?

It's the counter-strike against the globalists

Get bent, cuck boy

>(you)
>>>/reddit/

wut?

>Technically they're turning the frogs into hermaphrodites.
Best timeline.

I really wonder why there hasn't been a romantic comedy about a woman waking up with a dick and the chaos that ensues when friends and family find out.

So is becoming a dickgirl the result of the lower dimension demonic pedophile machinations or a way to resist it. I ask, because I'd totally become a high consciousness empowered futanari knight fighting for the soul of humanity. That sounds kinda awesome.

How the fuck has he not made a movie about this shit

I'd watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

THE GLOVES ARE OFF

youtube.com/watch?v=9qX5ZbZJrY4

What level of Woke is this?

Jones don't give a fuck

I've seen like three where friends switch bodies. But yeah, none about an actual girl with a thick cock.

>What level of Woke is this?

He's made like 3 user

it's white people woke

thats what it is...

>"What the fuck did you just fucking say abut me? You little bitch? "

Can I get a basic gestalt on Alex Jones?

Why not the whole enchillada?

This was only even like a 1/50th of the enchilada.

That fucking deus ex ost

No, but you can get a basic gestalt from Alex Jones.

Well he's not wrong.

>Bill Cooper
He named the Vatican but not even the Jesuits at the end of Behold a Pale Horse which was a good read. Pastor Jones and Pastor Icke are technically Jesuit temporal coadjutors. Takes people a while to figure that out, the Vatican's 1 billion legion never will as the wall of cognitive dissonance must be immense.

his cockney accent is fire (not innvideo)

that whole fucking podcast. alex jones doesnt even believe his own shit anymore its so obvious hahaha

>"what whatre u talking about youre saying something insane"

alex just keeps talking like its nothing. hilaroius.

>"where are u getting this from?"
>'its what it is."

gold

Tbh if you can separate the batshit insane stuff from the stuff like Google building an AI using humanity as millions of sensory inputs it's actually pretty scary