Marriage and Virginity

Is anyone else determined to refrain from sex and relationships until they find a Virgin to marry?

I'm currently 21 it was a few years back when i made decision and every year i grow more determined.

But unfortunately as each year passes my hope has been long gone. But yet i will hold out until the end.
Even if this means i'm a 40yo virgin or whatever.

I thought as each year passes i would be more desperate but it has actually had the opposite effect as i no longer even care. Well maybe a little.

Ps. All of you cucks who entered a relationship with a non-virgin bring shame on your ancesters, YOUR what's wrong with the world KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pull through user, I believe in you. True love will find you in the end. :)

You don't need to wait for marriage. Women do. Go out and get your cock wet with some sluts Pussy juice, then bag a virgin.

Found one at 23 it's pretty good desu, she's a nice Christian doesn't care if I drink or swear every once in a while but never does herself.

>and relationships
M8

Yeah we'll se about that...
Degenerate. I do not engage in such ungodly acts
Happy for you bro

>women need to wait for marriage
>go find a woman to get your dick wet
Some sound logic there

Where?

2016 virgin..... i smell a sweaty cuck.

You'll be waiting for long time, nerd
Your best bet is to hope someone is into necrophilia

OP here, Watch this.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ&feature=youtu.be
This is my dream...This video nearly made me move to sweden, Not sure what the fuck i was thinking though

Big problem, Christian, only date seculars, (deists atheists and agnostics) anyone else is weak minded.

I met mine in highschool. Don't listen to people saying you should be promiscuous. I don't understand how they think a virgin woman will want that. Any woman who accepts a man like that isn't as good or wholesome as she lets on.

Same here, user. Stay strong and know that you are doing a great service to all of mankind.

Yes, justify being a virgin at old age with total christian moral faggotry like the rest of Sup Forums.

Faggot.

These. Fucking animevirgins, when will they learn.

>that cow at the end

She's from a small town in the midwest, met her on a hike and she gave off nice enough vibes that I knew she would be a good partner.

Nothing wrong with dating a Christian. I don't need some super philosophical girl, just someone with decent values.

>Effiminate anglovirgins
Ftfy

Thanks ameribros
But let's be honest it's hopeless. The tide has changed, And to be quite honest why should females not sleep around? They have nothing to lose, Males are no longer needed
It'a just more sad than anything

Times change, user, doesn't mean you have to.

Fuck off nordic fucks
You're mentality has ruin your people for all time to come.

OP or anyone who wants to marry a virgin here, would marry them if they had sucked dick/given handjob/got fingered but were still virgins?

>Is anyone else determined to refrain from sex and relationships until they find a Virgin to marry?

How the fuck can you find someone to marry BEFORE you have a relationship with them? Is this like a mail-order bride thing you're doing? An arranged marriage where your dad picks your fiancee? If not, then OP has to be trolling. It just makes no logical sense.

Women view sex differently than men.
It's no big deal for them, because they could get it all the time without any effort. It's literally like eating and sleeping for them.
It's not like men who view it as some sort of forbidden fruit that women only give after a man jumps through enough loops.
That's why hookup culture is so high, because they don't value sex as much as men.
Of course women like sex just as much as men though.
They also know men crave it, they know they have all the power.

And i'm not but i know it's a pointless struggle but i shall go on anyway.
Deffo not, Most i would tolorate is that she kissed (Pecked) some guy long time ago, Not a snog or smoch cuck.

You're retarded. I waited until I was 25 to lose my virginity by being an autistic faggot. Lost it to a 16yo virgin that said she was the only virgin in her group of friends.
She fucked like 10 others guys within the next couple years.

Losing my virginity made me grow up. You can't have a stable relationship or marriage when you are still a kid and don't know what you want.

You don't have to be in a relationship to find a decent female you want to marry, It could be your workmate or so.
But yes perhaps i worded it wrong
Yes unfortunaly that is true, But i shall keep the high price on sex and purity.