Have you ever seen a black doctor in real life?

Have you ever seen a black doctor in real life?

How about black female doctor?

I have never seen either and I've been around a lot of doctors.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=38O-PcjXh0k
gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx
yle.fi/uutiset/3-6358323
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, no females, and they're all Nigerian

I guess I should have also specified Doctors native to the country they are living in.

I do know black doctors exist btw. But it seems to me they are far more uncommon than television suggests.

I'm sure there's tons black doctors in Africa and Argentina

Yeah. My dad.

I work in a hospital, seen maybe one or two black female doctors. One of them was from Kenya, though, does that count?

I remember reading something that said the cast of Gray's Anatomy was significantly more diverse than the actual city of Seattle, where it's set.

what's his specialty?

>I do know black doctors exist btw. B

Of course the Whitest Kids you know told us how they get made:

youtube.com/watch?v=38O-PcjXh0k

American here. I have to travel between multiple hospitals for my job and doctors are almost all male and either white or asian. The biggest nonwhitemale grouping is probably asian females. Black doctors are almost always African immigrants. Anecdotal, but that's my experience.

Lots of black female nurses though.

Yes to both and I live in West Virginia. One of the whitest states out there.

My urologist is a cool black guy. He pulled some kidney stones out of me, and did a good job of it. Would recommend.

>when Sup Forums runs out of topics

Medfag here

There were 2 black women in my graduating year, 5 black people in total.

One chick is becoming a general surgeon, one dude is becoming an internist, the others are going for the GP route.

Also worked with one young black female surgeon a year ago, she was pretty sweet.

Africans or real blacks?

I'm not from Sup Forums although I recognize this topic is Sup Forums leaning.

I believe inaccurate diversity in television ends up creating an issue where people think races are well represented in each profession when the reality is far from it.

If you only watched television you'd think blacks and jews were very common races you see everywhere in the US. But blacks are minority living in clusters mostly in bigger cities, and jews are very uncommon to meet. Many people have never known a jewish person in their life.

Yes.

I no joke do at least one a week. My work involves going to Hospitals/clinics all throughout the state. I have seen some but not many.

TV Surgeon.

gallup.com/poll/4435/public-overestimates-us-black-hispanic-populations.aspx

Gee i wonder why TV makes it seem like Jews are everywhere.

I'm from Canada, so most of them were of African or Haitian ancestry. They were either 1st or 2nd gen immigrants. We don't have that many "real blacks" here.

Africans -are- the real blacks. Most "black" people in the US and Canada are heavily diluted.

when I had surgery on my eyes, my anesthesiologist was a black dude

>I believe inaccurate diversity in television ends up creating an issue where people think races are well represented in each profession when the reality is far from it.

I'm actually not from America and American tv shows have led me to believe just what you described OwO

But does it really matter actually? Americans know the truth and the rest of us don't really live there so we kinda don't care

Yeah, my pathology lecturer

I live in Las Vegas, and there's all Phillipino doctors. Ethiopean cab drivers, Gay boutique store employees, and of course white males in the most desireable ceo positions. Racial demographics are always changing though.

>Americans know the truth
I don't believe they do. Many people just go to work and come home and watch TV.

The doctor doing my knee surgery is black, and supposedly very good from what I've researched. Was born and raised in the states, no Nigerian scammer.

RIP user's knee

I'll be awake during it, so yes, RIP the panicky user.

>he doesn't know Africans were the first people to perform brain surgery

>Dr. J
>Dr. Dre

that's at least two right there

I've heard Georgia is full of black people

I've seen a shit ton of black female nurses.

We have this black med student in finland who got in 20 years ago in a refugee quota, he still hasnt passed and they probably kicked him out recently.

lol

There are almost zero black med students in my school. Maybe one per 200 people.

This sounds like bullshit.

>female surgeon
>black female surgeon

I've never met a female surgeon before.
Anyway, i've been to European Congress of Radiology in Vienna recently, 25000 medical professionals from all around the world and the only black people i've seen there was a cleaning lady and a guy taking out the trash.
Asians, Indians, lots of female arab doctors in hijabs but a not a single black attendant

yle.fi/uutiset/3-6358323

Yle is our gov owned news outlet

Black student for 20 years claims racism for not letting him pass

Wut?

LOL

Spooks can't into medicine, they can't even into food, that's why EBT

I've only ever seen short jewish doctors.

My dad is a black doctor, although he's a cuban immigrant so he's not "african-american black".

>Africans or real blacks?
what did he mean by this?

what tiny ass town do you live in? I've seen plenty of them. More males than females though.

My dentist and doctor are both black and female
The dentist is nicer, probably because I see her more often. Yes, I know I have shit teeth

Oh no you di'in...

I've seen black male doctors in the E.R. and white female doctors in regular hospitals. Never seen a black female doctor though, fat black female nurses are a different story.

I had my wisdom teeth pulled by a black dental surgeon if that counts. Ridiculously qualified too, had an entire wall filled to the square inch with degrees from prestigious schools

why did you need eye surgery? just curious because I think I'm going blind

Wait, dentists are doctors?

>had an entire wall filled to the square inch with degrees from prestigious schools

Nah those are just diplomas from the fake courses they all have to attend. Every dentist has those.

I had a lazy (left) eye and when it would drift off I would get double vision

the surgery fixed that

I've had interactions with 4 different black doctors. I'm a paramedic so I have somewhat a better sense of judgement regarding them.
The first one was a Nigerian hospitalist, he was a moron. I can't to this day understand how he got his degree, in fact most Nigerians, whether nurses or doctors, I have met have had subpar knowledge and skills. I'm always wary of Nigerians.
My second experience was short lived stint with a black pediatrician, I noticed she would never talk to my wife or myself, but always had time for black patients. Her nurse was always the one obtaining vitals and history. After a couple visits we ended using her "services".
The other two both were ED docs, competent and American. Not impressive (I have met impressive doctors), but they knew what they were doing.

Never trust a Nigerian medical practitioner. I've worked with and met decent Filipinos, Indians, Middle Easterners, Europeans, East Asians, but fuck Nigerians.

>paramedic judging a proper doctor to be a "moron" just because he's black
I'm seriously tired of this fucing racism

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

Yeah they are. Which is funny since they don't know jack shit about medicine apart from teeth and mouth.

t. anesthesiologist

No, he was a slow talking, barely capable of speaking English moron. I remember I once asked a Nigerian nurse what the patient's GCS was and he gave me a look like "what?", I had to dumb it down to "is his thinking normal". Nigerian schools are nothing more than degree factories.

How do I go about getting an MD from Nigeria? I want to be a doctor but I'm lazy and dumb

Move to Nigeria, go to school there, transfer here and go through your residency again.

Every surgeon and doctor is of African descent and i live in Europe.

so african immigrants are african african americans?

Seems people have forgot.

>I remember reading something that said the cast of Gray's Anatomy was significantly more diverse than the actual city of Seattle, where it's set.

To be honest, scientific environnement are usually much more diverse than the rest of the city around it.
And her character was fine, so i have no problem with that

My mother insisted on no foreign doctors since I was a child, given the amount of cases of negligence involving foreign doctors over here it was a smart move on her part.

my gf's gynecologist is a black woman.
we're expecting in September

L O N D O N ?
O
N
D
O
N
?

Holy fuck you remind me of this pathetic uppity EMT I used to work with
>shit talks respected professionals and somehow thinks his shit job makes him any better

Kill yourself my man, why are so many EMTs/nurses so up their own ass?

>uppity

spotted the nigger

>why are so many EMTs/nurses so up their own ass
All they ever talk about during downtime is how much money they make.

It's pretty hilarious

shiiiiieeeet mayne
Good luck.
I've got a 14 months-old boy here

Its just insecurity. Not quite good enough to be a doctor, convinced that they do inportant work(which they do but they know jack shit about medicine)

My Palestinian friend went to GW hospital in DC for 2 months, he came back a racist to American blacks.
the black doctors are African no natives

think thats weird?

how about a young black woman being the executive director of a multi trillion dollar MNC?

no you mong

well so what are they then?