Mommy?

mommy?

WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH MEXICAN TITS?

What do you mean? They're made of skin and if you cut them blood or milk comes out. ....Sometimes both at the same time.

me on the left

You're Selena Gomez?

I thought her hair was a second baby.

that's not how glands work, user

mickey mouse has grown up a cow

Inside every young pair of pants is a mountain

>when you gotta fart but it is equally likely you may poop

>when you tell Selena you don't have Wood but she only has an 8th grade education because of the Mickey Mouse Club and doesn't get the meaning

why is her face so fat?
but body looks normal

I would hold her and love her forever

>hard nipples
she's so wet

>why is her face so fat?
>but body looks normal

Down's

do virgins of Sup Forums actually believe that female nipples work like dicks?

>implying
have you ever made love to a women? If they're aroused, their nipples get hard.

>father of the child is white

Sad day, sad fucking day...

>A writer (Paul Rudd) retires after a personal tragedy and becomes a disabled teen's caregiver. When the two embark on an impromptu road trip, their ability to cope is tested as they start to understand the importance of hope and friendship.

sure looks like Selena went method acting for that disabled part.

it's lupus.

Entirely different movie, but that Paul Rudd movie is pretty good t.b.h

white man + mexican woman = white babies

>he has never seen the cartel vids where they slice open Mexican tits and milk comes out

they get hard when it's cold or if something touches or rubs them (like her clothes on that pic)
and yet if anyone sees a pic of a female with hard nipples here they all go "JESUS CHRIST HOW WET SHE MUST BE CALM DOWN U WHORE"

>whatever you do don't let the sun darken her skin, FemAnon

SHE WET AF NIGGA
SHE A HOE AN SHE KNOE IT F AM

>getting this upset
my my, the virgin is strong in you :^)

>That face
The lupus is taking its toll I see.

>herpes
>lupus

why would you even think I'm mad? I was actually curious, I mean there's lots of stupid shit here but this always bugged me, now seemed liked the right time to ask

Hovermouth

Anchor baby looking cunt

Sure :^)

cant she hold the umbrella herself

swelling of the breats and erection of the nipples are secondary sexual characteristics in a lot of women although most of the time it just means she's cold.

and hold the baby with one hand? are you fucking stupid user? or just autistic?

well, I got my answer I guess

If women are aroused, their nipples get hard..is that so hard (kek) to understand? And yes, they also get hard when they're cold or the fabric of the shirt rubs against them

my question was actually about people on this board and if they really think that nipples work just like cocks
sure they get hard when aroused, it also happens with males so what's the big deal about a chick with erected nipples?

DROPPED

>A dollar-twenty a day then, user!

>seen here Selena Gomez is stealing a local baby

depends on the mexican

you could get a completely spanish mexican which is basically european or some brown aztec monster

gross hershey kiss nipples haven't you ever seen a mexican woman with her shirt off irl?

>reddit posture on the man

BLACKED

>Turn over your Waifus, user or I'll have 200 national guardsmen all over this valley

And that's bad. The father should be black, like here Hopefully Selena is going to get knocked up by Weeknd and they will have a wonderful kid.

>I should give this young punk a piece of my mind
>I was in Godfather dammit
>Better just let the check clear first

>They call it Sunday

>she will never feed you soup

Me on the right

>ywn keep a box of Kleenex next to your bed so VJ can drip the semen you just pumped into her into

*ᵇʳᵃᵖᵖᵖᵖᵖᵖ*

Hail hydra

>ywn take free ESL classes so you don't make your comments like a word salad of channish creepy

lupus

is that her own child

so she finally popped eh

There is no baby you fucking idiot she's holding a prop

(you)

it wᵃs just ᵃ ᵖʳᵃnk ᵇʳo

>'just like in my anime!'

She has the face of a 14 year old

>having a chain smoker near your baby
Fucking retards

i like grills

Plz guac