Why is the news that airs on television not showing or talking about this...

Why is the news that airs on television not showing or talking about this, but still parading around the gassed shitskins?

False flag act, dummies and crisis actors.

This.
It was done to get the heat off of trump for bombing Syria

haha, dead children!

SVEN NO

she'll just walk it off

The bombing of Syria is only considered a problem to Trump voters, and they've been vilified as nazis by media and governments for years.
Why would the media all of a sudden try to cater to them?

i knew you were a dumb nigger but i didn't know you were this much of a nigger

Moar?

I need to fap to this dead carcass

That's so day

She probably had a loving black boyfriend that was waiting for her with a dinner ready at home. And now she's dead, and that guy will probably never recover. Fuck, why the world is so cruel?

is her corpse still warm?

asking for a friend

>Assad moments before launching chemical weapons

Happened in Sweden, so who cares.

I have never felt bad for people who commit suicide. I know she's just a kid, but she would have grown up to beg for more migrants, who would do these types of things to more children. It's an ongoing cycle and I no longer feel bad for victims of it.

This is why I stopped paying attention to politics all together. It first was when they accepted SOMALI REFUGEES. If you know anything about the Somali version of Islam, it isn't Islam at all. It's just 'kill whitey'. They also believe that whites were created in a ''science lab'', It's hilarious.

If whites want to kill themselves, it's not on me.

t. half black man.

>If whites want to kill themselves, it's not on me.

u realize muslims will kill you after whitey right? they want global domination

Even if you convert to save yourself, once the infidels are all dead they will kill you for not being extreme enough like they already do in the middle east.

Only brown children are allowed on the news. We wouldn't want to stir up any sympathy for whites lol.

The gassed shit skins are a false flag used to push a narrative.

Assad is winning massively. He's months away from complete victory and has steam rolled the 'rebels', it makes no sense for him or his men to gas civilians.

But Syria is backed by Iran, and Iran is the enemy of Israel. Weakening Syria is the the best interest of global Jewry, so they had their rebels gas a few people (remember in 2013 rebels were confirmed for having nerve agents captured from Iraq) and the Jew media pushes it as a war crime without ANY evidence.

The weakening of western countries is part of that narrative the Jews push, and more muslims weaken the west, so obviously you won't hear anything anti Islamic from the (((media))).

>half black man

why aren't you outside breeding with white women? what the fuck is wrong with you man?

>heat off of trump for bombing Syria
The media and the neoconservatives like that he bombed them

dude sociopathy lmao

i want to save her

Based Krager