What do you consider to be the most underrated series ever?

What do you consider to be the most underrated series ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ISj4rNc1yU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this show was absolute kino in my eyes and nobody knows about it because Starz

looks like just another sitcom to me

Just finished Season 1. Really enjoying it so far.

It has it's ups and downs but it's solid all the way through.

The last season is my favorite, it ended pretty strong

Stranger Things.

carnivale

this is a great show as well

Racist fucks on Sup Forums hate it because it has white woman/black men beautiful romance. Elam did nothing wrong

Deadwood kiddies be fucked.

Jericho

>From the Makers of The Walking Dead and Breaking Reddit
uh
>Colm Meany
hm.

Not THE most, but Keen Eddie was fucking amazing, and no one seems to have heard about it

lasted 9 episodes then cancelled, starring a pre-Hangover fame Zach Galifinakas... easily the most hilarious, well-written show I've ever seen and no one has ever heard of it

I got to the part where the black guy working on the railroad goes - "YOU CAN'TS JUST BE ORDERIN ME ROUND' NO MORE, I IS A FREE MAN!" and I turned it off. Pretty sure that was the first episode. So it gets better?

Men of a Certain Age was decent. But now it's forgotten.

You should keep watching if you hate niggers, they all get BTFO and cucked by white men.

Why do most people consider Game of Thrones to be top quality? I've only watched 4 tv dramas in my lifetime and even I notice how fucking awful that show is.

Well done Party Down, well done.
HOWEVER

Who /Kings/ here?

Are we having fun yet?

Banshee. Pure fistfighting and fucking kino.

People like it because, even with all its faults and nonsensical diversions from the source material, it's a generally enjoyable show with strong performances.

You don't like it because you want to feel special and different.

Don't see a lot of love or talk about Oz and The Shield on Sup Forums

Too many teenagers now I guess

>Didn't get advertised a lot due to being one of the few shows in 2010s not to shove political correctness down our throats
>Redpilled people about the justice system and how it treats people screwed by it
>Black people are treated as criminals
>Main cast is an all white, traditional family

At least it ended well and didn't get dragged out like most other American shows.

this

Ian McShane was the only good thing in that show. But that's like saying water is wet.

Terriers or Rubicon.

Dynamo. karmapirates dot com.

every screenshot i have ever posted in here disappears without any comments.

will watch

thx user

Didn't get views because it's boring. Too episodic and too much character study. Interesting stuff would occasionally happen, but then it doesn't get addressed

If it came out ten years ago it would've been hailed as the masterpiece it deserves but the fact it aired on a channel no one really watched also did damage to ratings and getting it noticed.

this has to be by far the best post anyone has every created

really, i'm literally clapping right now

this will truly generate discussion

100 Deeds of Eddie McDowd, which I've just discovered through the stream linked here:

It suffers from the same thing Jericho suffered.

The show doesn't know if it wants to be a serious take on a particular topic OR one of those wholesome family y'all feelgood daytime shows for the flyover states.

So you get interesting developments or moments that get watered down by singer-songwriter moments where people give each other hugs and prepare dinner for the whole family and shit.

>doesn't even finish the first episode
I always forget there are genuinely autistic posters here.

The very first episode has a nigger getting his skull fucking shattered by a horse only because he wanted to drink water.

>You don't like it because you want to feel special and different.
If that were the case I would totally hate Dexter and TWD and Rome and Sopranos. Fuck I would totally hate Doctor Who too.

I'd just hate to have to watch a "nobody orders me around now that I'm fere" black person hogging up the screentime.

Deadwood managed to avoid that.

Well maybe you should have that autism checked out. Once you get your retard meds you might be able to finish the first episode of a show.

You are a contrarian.

I liked Dead Like Me. It's kind of like Friends, if all the friends were dead.

First episode is here:
youtu.be/4ISj4rNc1yU

Whatever happened to Ellen Muth? She hasn't been seen since Hannibal.

Prove it, reddit

The Honourable Woman, probably. Made Maggie my favourite Gyllenhaal.
Never seen anyone talk about it except for a single thread back when it ran.
Fuck, only reason I saw it was because I was visiting my parents and my mom wanted to watch it.

Another worthy mention is Generation Kill. How that show doesn't have a huge mainstream following is beyond me. Especially since there still are people who talk about how Band of Brothers is the greatest show ever.

It was great but became way too long.

>honorable
>woman
KEK, this must be a comedic work of fiction

it died with eli

It was so good and it made fun of both sides politically while actually being funny and interesting.

Can't watch anything with Gyllenhaal without remembering her role in Secretaire.

This. The entire chinese theme made no sense.

good show. I need to go back and finish it.

Who's Eli?
You know Chinese existed back then right? They also worked on the railroad

>You know Chinese existed back then right? They also worked on the railroad
I know. It felt too forced in the story though.

>Who's Eli?
The main nigger

Really? I thought Elam was...

Too bad about the movie. That show deserved much better.

Yeah. I wasn't the guy you were asking but I think user meant him.

>it ended well

well? the ending was literally forrest gump-tier
>I love my wife's son

shit ending. I respected Daniel but he went full cuck in the end.

Completely forgot Isy Suttie was in this. Episode with the rich bird with one arm was GOAT.

It's not autism that makes people give up on nigger shit, it's autism that makes people force themselves through a show until they like it.

Rick & Morty

Funniest and most random shit ever, senpai. Dunno why everyone hates it

Keen Eddie

I think Reno 911 is kinda underrated, one of my favorite comedy shows.

Still the best show about life in the service industry.

Her being the mother of that kid was telegraphed so early on.

Personally I think it's Profit. Only ran for one season back in the mid-90s but it it definitely presaged the rise of the anti-hero in TV drama.

Started off fairly slow, but really picked up mid-way and finished strongly. Whilst it was typical for a Sorkin production (a bit of heavy-handed liberal finger-wagging), it was still a great show - tightly scripted, developed characters and a few laughs.

Black Sails.

> Andrea Savage

10/10 Premise
0/10 Acting or dialogue

i.e. the Expanse syndrome

I clicked on the image fully expecting Sugar to have blended in with the black background.

Fucking this. Common is actually an excellent actor but he was severely underutilised due to Elam's unambitious character arc.
>muh slavery. ANGRY
>muh woman. ANGRY
>muh baby. ANGRY
And you know what happens then.

Why does the woman on the left has tattoos on her face?

was there a confier show ever?

The Wire never won anything

it went down the shitter when they started with all the mormon shit and him having to kill the nigger

I feel like i'm the only one who watched this show.

>dat cast

When did this happen?

Third Watch. I don't think I have ever seen a post about it here.

Not really underrated, just unknown

My nigga, Im glad im not the only one whos seen Clone High.

Also, Im not sure if anyones seen pic related but its a truly amazing show, too bad it only got one season.

Ebony and her sisters are the reason I like ebony

lol, zoot. what a character

Kidnapped by a native american tribe and kept as a slave. She got it while with them.

I remember young me fapping so hard to goth Jewel Staite in that show. Especially her having sex in the closet at like I think was a record store.

As a former caterer this show was like Gospel to me

This is one of the finest single seasons of television I have ever seen in my life

The Comeback.

This show was so much better than House of Cards yet almost no one knows about it. Kelsey Grammar as the evil mayor of Chicago. Get in.

That was such a weird show, especially for a mainstream NBC sitcom. But it was awesome. Jimmy James is one of my favorite characters ever.

Quarry
Banshee

One of my favorite cop shows

Up there with The Wire and The Shield

On TBS right now, I'm watching a marathon of Angie Tribeca. This show is hilarious in an Airplane kind of way, and I had never heard of it before. Judging by the ratings, neither has anybody else,even though it's about to start it's third season. Damn shame really.

Great show.

Shame it got canceled.

I'm currently watching through it, it's absolutely brilliant - which is probably why nobody is watching it.

I caught a bit of it, it's slap-sticky but nowhere near as clever as the slapstick of the '70s and '80s.