Holy shit boys, despite everything else in the world......BREXIT WON

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

youtu.be/tN9EC3Gy6Nk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tN9EC3Gy6Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60
youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8
youtube.com/watch?v=Uems1e1PscA
google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge/amp?client=ms-android-htc-rev#
youtube.com/watch?v=oxZpI8DhPr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw Britain is Great Again

No one else still celebrating Brexit?

Horray you have your country back, from whom who the fuck knows.

We took our country back from globalists, trucker drivers and non-Anglo subhumans.

Happened ages ago. No one gives a fuck about the referendum, we care about article 50 being triggered and removing kebab (which both are extremely likely under the current government).

>Still in EU
>Still haven't triggered article 50
>Still doomed to recession

Christ amerifats are retarded.

Brexit isn't happening. Bojo and Farage chickened out and nobody cares anymore.

>so beta you quit after winning

farage is such a cuck.

The nose knows, Pierre.

Go back to your pond, Sturgeon.

He chickened out so badly he accepted the post of Foreign Secretary? What a fucking coward.

>Bojo
Is now foreign secretary
>Farage
Wasn't even an MP, him being leader of UKIP or not doesn't matter

>be given foreign secretary post
>implying any other nation likes bojo

>youtu.be/tN9EC3Gy6Nk [Remove]
best anthem ever

check this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iLA3h_u60

Wow an Austrian who dosent get it

It is delicious here in England
Confidence is returning, all the remainers are spewing then eating it all back up again
Just stop giving parasites our benefits and we're golden

Still got that Brexit feeling

youtube.com/watch?v=caP7VY5trw8

Farage won, he doesn't want to become a demagogue, he had goals, achieved them and that's it. The most based politician of the XXI century.

GROUND REPORT:

Levels of immigration in Glasgow are getting absurd. I go through the town centre Argyll St. etc) each day for work and I'd say maybe 20-25% of people are now non-white. Of those most are African (Nigerian most likely), Middle Eastern, Indian/Pakistani and Chinese (uni students). This may not seem too much for an Englander but it's an explosive increase. I am only in my early 20s and I remember when it was basically only Scots here but with foreign food places/corner shops. Basically no Africans.

This is the future of the country and it's expanding out from our biggest city. Half of all immigrants in Scotland have arrived in the past decade - this is utterly insane and unsustainable. The whole thing just makes me sad because it will end in ghettoisation, religious/ethnic strife, criminal behaviour and the weakening of national unity.

We're fucked. My plan is to get out of this sinking brain drain ship after I finish my government funded university education (like just about everyone else does).

Reminder that Jamaica and Hong Kong already want the UK back.

I'd wager that there's some African countries that would love a stable government as well.

Gonna be trading with you soon, shitposter!

Scotcucks need more immigration, then you cunts wouldn't be against Brexit.

Most of the Scottish uni students here come from towns and areas where immigrants are probably

It's not over yet lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uems1e1PscA

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/uk/689598/Calais-migrants-refugees-Britain-build-huge-wall-port-Brexit-surge/amp?client=ms-android-htc-rev#

We're building a wall

Man, I need to clean up around here.

Here's a relaxing celebration.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxZpI8DhPr4

Welp, Imma put the kettle on

Good show chaps. Europe is fucked. Smart decision to distant yourselves from them.

Fucking hell do us the courtesy of cleaning up the link.

find something to seal them in mate because jammie dodgers go hard as fuck

Scottish government has NO control over immigration - Westminster and its jews in the Home Office decide on the levels of niggers we have to receive

>He chickened out so badly he accepted the post of Foreign Secretary? What a fucking coward.

If BoJo didn't accept the post after dropping out of the running for PM, his career would be over. The trio of Brexit ministers are there purely so they can be blamed for negotiations' inevitable failure.

LAST NIGHT'S HAGGIS

Still waiting for that Article 50 execution but yippee lads!

After 20, no, 40 odd years we finally did it! Freeeeedom.

Let's make Britain great again!

> Sorry for borrowing your tag, Mr Trump. You will be using it more nearer November I imagine.