Aren't sports, and soccer in particular, just a way for the owners to launder money?

Aren't sports, and soccer in particular, just a way for the owners to launder money?

no

Proofs?

watch my 5 parts youtube essay consisting of 50 min videos explaining in detail the profits of sports

We like to think of it as patronage here

nah, its just a straight up business.

So, a good amount of money laundering?

do you even know what money laundering is?

it is a good way for lower middle class and poor people to waste more money on "their teams gear"

a little dab will do ya

Yes

but it doesn't make sense you moron, why would someone need a football club to wash and clean individual paper bills?

Just put them on the pitch and let them dry, it's a lot of space and you can laff at Messi struggling against Shitspanyol when the pitch itself soaks all the water.

Washer dryer combos are expensive. The wash machines that need to be purchased to wash all the money would look very suspicious if you or I were to buy them, but under the guise of using them to watch football kits then it's ez. Dumb fucking gyppo

proofs they are fucking idiot, you can't prove a negative

yes
t. criminals own my favorite sports team

no thats what crypto is for

stealing =/= laundring

my local club went bankrupt because some cunts went away with pockets full of money

Is that the same one that convinced your parliament to build useless stadiums in the middle of nowhere?

>fill their pockets in a ponzi scheme
>treats funding their roster like a YMCA pickup team

>football
>owners
they only have owners in england and a handful of other clubs/countries.
we own our clubs.

You mean the countries with money have owners. And Argentina has "community" owned clubs that are sponsored by drug lords and Italian mafioso's

Didnt United do something sketchy with the clubs debt? like they pay their own family out of the teams debt?

>Thief defending thieves
No wonder he is an Halal Muslim fan

Yes.
>be american
>don't understand a single thing about the neoliberal project for latin america because they spent their youth watching ads on television

>Great syndicalist project that bankrupted my country
Ftfy

that doesn't even make sense. any big business is washing their money to a degree

>German clubs are owned by their club members
>Mexican clubs are privately owned
really made me think there

t. neolib

what the fuck?
we're not ameridumbs.
we have clubs, not franchises

>Argentina
>drug lords
I know with you being mexican this is difficult to fathom for you, but there are no drug lords in Argentina.
that's just a mutt thing, perhaps you should stop projecting.

>Owning a miniscule portion of a team when others own much more and serve on the board
>Thinking this means you're an (((owner)))
Hahahaha you're as cucked as Packers fags
>W-we don't even do drugs here
Lol everyone had drug lords

everyone owns the same, you dumbfuck

>imprisoned in Buenos Aires
>the native of Peru
what an idiot, did you even read that?
lmao

>They believe this

Yes.

But pay no attention and watch the violence on the field, user. It's catered.

He ran his empire in Buenos Aires. Where he was born has little to do with it.

chelsea.jpg

drug lords run countries, they behead people and hang their bodies from bridges.
that guy had monopoly on selling drugs, he's not Argentine, and never did anything of the likes of Mexican or Colombian cartels.
stop grasping at straws, you mongoloid.

>no argument
fantastic post

Lol ok. You're right, only the most visible cartels count. Argentina is free of bad guys, we get it.
You appealed to bundesliga as a model for community owned clubs, no? Read this and tell me about how these corporations are part of the FC Bayern Munich community.

Bayern is different than the rest of Bundes

baseball s the most ridiculous example

>fuck your shoulders LOOK AT ALL THIS MONEY
*charge plays in the background*

The point is that it's silly to act like that because a team is ostensibly owned by a community that it's somehow an uncorrupted paragon of virtue.

What about abrhamovic?

In the US after 1986 having a money losing business lost most of it's tax benefits.

The only US league to be shady with the finances is the MLS, which is essentially a real estate company that owns Soccer stadiums and officially plays soccer there when they are not using them for other events.

suck my cock dude

it wasn't that funny, but I respect the effort that you were willing to put into setting up this pitiful pun

That's the exact same thing every league does. That's why they are all begging for new stadiums in revitalized neighborhoods

the second one isn't me, but I respect the effort of mentally challenged frogs trying to fit in.

A = B
B =/= C
Implies
C =/= A

>club claims a retarded amount of cash as payment for a transfer sum
if only there was a shit load of money being pumped into the sport...
Oh wait, there is

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes