Spurs are the good guys

>Spurs are the good guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz7eJj1VrbY
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-newport-fa-cup-mauricio-pochettino-dele-alli-diving-killing-the-game-a8197946.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's right tho

don't attack the carrier of the bad news

you're wrong tho

GRUG NO LIKE FOREIGNERS
FOREIGNERS MAKE GRUG LOSE
FOREIGNER CHEAT
GRUG HATE CHEAT
GRUG THROW BOTTLE ON PITCH

prove him wrong.
protip: you literally can't

>simulation is cheating
>but just a sporting tactic, nothing wrong with that
that's like the shit PED defenders say

diving is literally cheating, intentionally breaking the rules to gain an unfair advantage

why do all south americans defend this shit

If they didn't defend it then they'd admit Argentina's World Cup victory in 1986 was illegitimate.

>all south americans
You mean Argies

Pushing himself even harder to be coach of Halal, I see

>Jewish club defending mischievous tricks
no surprises here

based poch desu

he is 100% right

The second sentence is correct, although it's something that they should be stamping out of the game, not encouraging.

No, he isn't. Do you also agree when they put stuff in the water and gave to one of our players?

Of course he doesn't want video refereeing when his players are diving cunts

>cheating outside of the pitch

>diving

there is a clear difference

>spics defending spic behaviour

Whatta surprise.

>against var
ahh I guess those poochettino to halal rumours are true

>spic behaviour
*dives in your path*

Of course he's going to say that when his team has the scummiest players around like Dele Alli and Harry Kane.

Any team that doesn't wear red, white or blue is not European.

kek robben was the biggest diver ever. that old chelsea team was the worst for diving. robben, duff, drogba etc

>Argentina

>t Babongo N'zinga-Chamberlain

>Jews using tricks to gain an advantage

What's new

The absolute fucking state of argies.

Era penal desu, he got fucking stomped

earlier in that match he got demolished inside the box and the refs didn't do anything.

this

There's nothing wrong on what he's saying

but if they are defending diving then they are admiting their 1990 lose to germany is legitimate

the fucking state of """europe"""

I agree with u the refs should of done somehting earlier but the key word is "earlier". I dont think penalites should be influenced more almost penalites from earlier in the game. but the netherlands did deserve like two penalties earlier in the game. One mexican literally broke his own leg by foulig robben in the box

youtube.com/watch?v=Hz7eJj1VrbY

>should of
Go back, dumb spic

they aren't tricking the opponent, diving is trying to trick the refs. tricking the opponent is something else entirely

he's right. it shouldn't be mechanical like A
american """"""sports""""""

pochettino is over-rated as fuck as a manager

Cringe

>cynical fouls are fine but diving is the worst thing eva!!!!1

>has won absolutely zero
>never even came close to winning anything
>gets bailed out by Kane nonstop because the rest of his team/signings are bog average
nothing wrong with his statement

Can't this technology be used to determine if something is a dive or not?

You're right, Soccer should just be "who can act the most hurt"

Reminder Jon moss is a Jew. Reminder he was literally caught on camera giving decisions he admitted he had no idea about.

Reminder he's refereeing again this weekend, and will continue to fuck over anybody who rivals spurs, the Jew team.

You're right, soccer should just be who can foul highest up the pitch and make it look like it's a legitimate attempt at a tackle.

cynical fouls are rightly punished by yellow cards
diving should also be punished by yellow cards

Spurs are the biggest bunch of cheating wankers in the league.

Alli is the worst for it

>diving should also be punished by yellow cards
It is you mong.

Media will NEVER say anything negative about spurs anyway, especially #brave English lads like Alli or Kane when they cheat

>cynical fouls are fine but diving is the worst thing eva!!!!1
this was the original comment I'm responding to... except, the two actions, when treated properly have the same outcome

the difference is, a person making a cynical foul takes it upon himself to stop in attack and knows that the punishment will follow. The advantage is stopping the attack.

A person diving is hoping the ref makes a mistake and rewards his stupid foul play. If treated properly, the advantage is nothing

Spending money wins league titles. Poch develops and supports youth players and he's respected a lot. Poop is a mere merchant and sociopath who isn't widely respected.

ok, good point

>le epic good guy never win anything face

He's just saying what literally everyone else in the game is thinking

>trying to trick your opponent

sounds very familiar

And doing, for that matter.

and of course
>the ref i the opponent

kek off to halal with you

begone thot

I don't defend it, and argentina's 86 wc victory was just as illegitimate as england's wc victory

>still crying about something that happened 30 years ago
loling at you bongs

Don`t you have the falklands on one of your notes lmao

Any reason you chose that image for Spurs?

I agree with him on VAR *during* the game. Get that shit out.
I kind of disagree on the diving. I think dives should be able to be reviewed after the game and bans handed out.

This

Every Spurs game I post

>Last 2 digits is how many dives Alli will complete

>deceiving opposing players with skill or athleticism
great
>deceiving the opposing manager with tactics
great
>deceiving the referee (who is not your opponent)
cheating

learn the difference

That shit is old as fuck, we only have animals in our notes.

Who’s more of a bad guy team, Jewve or Spurs?

What's your point? He's right

Unironically the best reply in the thread, El Salvador does it again

>sudacas defending diving

Why am i not surprised

No

his comments are being vastly taken out of context. everyone should read the whole article, here
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/tottenham-newport-fa-cup-mauricio-pochettino-dele-alli-diving-killing-the-game-a8197946.html

his disdain is not for stamping out diving, but the replays themselves. literally what makes the nfl bad and divegrass good. he acknowledges that deli can be a cunt sometimes and that the penalties that spurs were awarded were bad calls. he's not like mourinho, using the press as a soap box to distract his players from their real problems.
there's a very small difference between diving that he's talking about and blatant diving and embellishment. the latter is awful. the former (trying to trick) takes much skill, tact and timing. also BOTH types of diving can be seen in any sport, to further drive home the point that he's wary of the increased stoppages.

He was talking specifically about Lamela running into VVD outstretched leg when he saw he made the mistake of extending it. That's taking advantage of a mistake. tricking the opponent.

>it's okay to benefit from cheating if you later say it's a bad thing
poch is a cunt
alli is a cunt
spurs are cunts