Name a flaw I bet you wont

Name a flaw I bet you wont

>not playing 9-0-1 with long balls to a tall lad up front

LMAO look at this tacticlet

What is this mate what are you showing that this is a formation, like your the first person to ever thought of this? I don’t get it? Just to piss on your chips, your buzzing your chops off but wtf? KYS

Your midfield would get overrun.

Your midfield will get btfo

these

>Argentina world cup squad 2018 | skills & goals | HD

Find a flaw

'no'

You clearly don't know how wing backs work. They're midfielders when their team is in possession.

That's fine because I have five defenders

Dos a cero

this right here

>They're midfielders when their team is in possession.
Wide midfielders, not central midfielders.

you have only 2 players in the most important portion of the pitch

Amazing formation

t. wolves fan

>surrendering the midfield battle before the game starts

this formation is fine if youre jose mourinho or sam allardyce

Arsenal use it

Why would a team need 4 central midfielders? No team in modern football has 4 central midfielders it's either a midfield 3 or midfield 2 with right and left midfielders like a 442.

>hurr durr muh midfield
Chelsea used this and won a title, Wolves use it and are en route to dicking the Championship. It's fine if your CMs are athletic and mobile

it would get shit on by 4-2-3-1 , 41212 or 4-3-3

No it wouldn't. It would essentially be a 3421 which can easily handle those.

>Why would a team need 4 central midfielders?
Where did I say that? My point is that them being more like midfielders has no bearing on whether or not the midfield would be overrun.

I didn't >muh midfield you twat. But Chelsea were able to dominate midfield in a lot of games because teams would sit off their CBs and allow their wingers to come inside, making it 3v3 or 4v3.

>41212
Leave.

this is just a 343 btw

>My point is that them being more like midfielders has no bearing on whether or not the midfield would be overrun.

Yes it would idiot. Having 4 across the midfield changes the whole dynamic massively as opposed to only having 2.

if he had drawn it like that then maybe, you just assume the players are going to change positions, as op has drawn it theyre just fullbacks, the same positions they would be in a 442

Winning the midfield battle means winning in the centre.

No they're wing backs. Wing backs are literally just defensive wingers and most if not all Wing backs in football today are just converted wingers. If you watch teams like juve the Wing backs are almost never in defence and Are always part of the midfield

easily exposed on the wing

Literally the formation that lost 4-1 to Watford

Literally cANNOT find a flaw with this

the wingback meme is dead desu looka t chelsea

t.fergie

fuck i meant the fergie for

Lacazette - Obamayang
Mkhitaryan-Ramsey/Wilshere-A nonshit CDM-
Ozil

Monreal - Koscielny - Mustafi - Bellerin

For a dinosaur like Wenger idk why he doesnt use the formation that would suit his team best

4-4-2 isnt necessarily a dinosaur formation tho. 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-2-3-1, 4-4-1-1 are all shapes that a 4-4-2 can bend into if your team's philosophy is free-flowing enough (which Wenger's is)

That is the best one cunt

Also a 4-4-2 is really just the umbrella formation for any system that involves 2 strong center backs who could hardly be manhandled or breached.One with the ball playing ability and the other with the ability to perform dirty tackles and occupy a space really well, which is exactly what Fergie had in Vidic + Rio. The britanon above said t. fergie cuz of that. Otherwise, any system of 4 in the midfield, whether a diamond like fergie had or a wide 4 is what a 4-4-2 can bend into

literally unbeatable

>wingback meme is dead
you find wingers coming infield and their job done mostly by full backs these days in pretty much most teams nowadays though
you need the midfielders to tuck into the middle of the field for the one touch side ways pissy passing la
t. arsene

>ywn see ebin 442 wingplay with wingers given the license to showcase their dribbling ,shooting, crossing skills w out any hesitation like we would with Fergie and Ronaldo and Giggs and Beckham

too much space left between the defense and midfield lol
get any attacking mid / winger with good positioning on them and this team gets how you say exposé

Looks like a retarded version of the catenaccio, with the asymmetric fullbacks and stuff

Do you have a back 3 in buildup?

Its like the catenaccio but without a DM

idk I just made it up who the fuck is catenaccio?

Then how do you connect your defence and your attack? Do you just want to bypass the midfield completely? get it to the wingback and just cross it, while all the attackers create 1v1 situations with the opponent's backline?

nigga i dont know i wasnt the guy that posted that i was literally pointing out what was wrong with his formation

some shitty italian/austrian system involving assymetric wingbacks and a sweeper who picks up balls in the defensive half and directs attacks
what you posted but with a DM to shield teh defense

>when americans think they can into tactics

leave

no

im 1/32 british my ancestor is from dundee

it's not a 4-1-4-1

>4-1-2-1-2
so a 442 diamond?

>442 diamond
>not 4-3-1-2

>assymetric wingbacks
Sounds like Chelsea with Alonso bombing on. Do all of the other positions match up?

'OW ABOUT A FOE FREE FREE

WE CAN PLAY A FOE TU TU TU WIF LACAZET AN AUBAMAYENG UP TOP I FINK IT'LL BE DEADLY

>Do all of the other positions match up?
in the catennacio's blueprint over chelsea's system ?

I wouldn't say that
Back in the day you played a back 3/5 with 2 stoppers that marked the man and a Libero that swept up the loose balls, which would get exposed hard today.
Chelsea also played with 2 DMs last season and catenaccio only has one

sweepers dont really exist today desu

Fucking English retard.

Hate to break it to you but the 3-5-1-1 is unironically the greatest formation ever conceived and is completely flawless

name 1 (one) flaw

this, call it a 4-4-2 diamond like any reasonable person would

You literally can't score on me. Find one fucking flaw.

is there even a better formation than this?

>concede 17
>score 20

lmao

Would get BTFO by Crystal Palace

it's not that brits are much better in this respect. Who's your best current active coach?

Schlomo's got the right idea!

Name a flaw i bet you wont

brady doesnt wear 3

Name a flaw.

swap sanchez for Brady

i can't even fathom how anyone would beat this

>houston astros and houston rockets.png

>Unironically playing Sterling

fucking kek

Heavily reliant on the 2 cms being able to match up against the 3 man midfields lots of teams use. Bretty gud if they do

really think you euros don't even think about this divegrass thing

Swansea play this formation

No matter how tight you set them on the middle, you'll always see mexicans crossing it with ease.

wolves aren't winning the championship because of their formation lol, they're winning it because they have more money and so bought better players

The thing that makes soccer great is how many ways there are to play to the game. Every formation has a weakness, and the formation that it's weak against is weak against another formation, etc.

This formation seems great because it packs players in places we aren't used to. Two playing behind the striker is strange for defences to deal with, and with a lot of teams playing only one striker, three CBs us too much for them to deal with. All you need to do though, is look at where that leaves space. In this case it centre midfield and on the wings.

Against this, I'd play an old school 4-4-2. If your fullbacks are good at attacking you can exploit their weakness out wide. Most wingbacks in three at the back meme formations are shit at defending and panic if they're run at. Even better if he's been caught up the pitch and you get a slow CB standing out wide to cover the run.

A midfield diamond would work too. That formation only allows one player to attack out wide at a time so fullbacks should be able to deal with it, while you can dominate the midfield.

TL;DR There's no such thing as an unbeatable formation in soccer

Oh for sure my hombre the 'brits' have never had any good managers.

I can't think of one elite spanish manager right now besides valverde and only because he is at barca.

El americANO tactico

>tfw Simeone's rock solid 4-4-2
Not a good team to watch, but still it was admirable that they did so much vs Real and Barca.

2-3-2-3 is the future

>cm and rm moving into same space
>lw not holding his width, further congesting the center of the pitch
>am essentially moving into an non threatening areas
I would be thankful as fuck if I had to play against a team this retarded.

Arsenal jersey
automatic loss

find a flaw

Needs some editing

Brian Clough

Rafa Benitez

how did i do lads?

>10 as CF
>6 as LW
>9 as RW
>7 as AMF
>11 as DMF