FISHY VAGINA? IS THIS FILM SEXIST?

I'm normally not one to get on the buzz See-You-Next-Tuesday trail but is a film about a smelly vagina really sexist?

According to her he has a history of "disrespecting" women.

BuzzFeed: buzzfeed.com/mandywrites100/gross-amor-armour-asked-random-girls-how-their-va-2wnhl

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jB3EkiGx-QY
instagram.com/p/BSZr3FmDLG_/
youtube.com/watch?v=HPsOt4tAPRg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102104865/
4archive.org/board/adv/thread/17266760
4archive.org/board/lgbt/thread/6407637
funnyordie.com/videos/296aa89450/how-does-your-vagina-smell
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

consider suicide

i have 7 times already... especially when drunk

I was not sure if that shit is worth the read but

>I normally don't freak out about what I see on YouTube anymore after Trump won
I will read it now

Same here. These cunts are really triggered by Trump and anyone who goes against the pol correctness.

Oh my god How is she allowed to live. Like sorry man and everyone but that is just gross. She shouldn't be allowed to breathe the same air I do

>I normally don’t freak out about what I see on YouTube anymore after Trump won but I cannot stay silent anymore. This male sexist patriarch

he's the head of a family or tribe?

I have no idea who this nig nog is but apparently they're pissed about some vagina video he made. I thought blacks had a free pass but I guess femi cunts are finally flipping on them

instagram.com/p/BSZr3FmDLG_/

All I could Find.

From what I could gather from her female shrilling (I normally tune cunts out btw) is that he made some semi-viral video and then got a movie deal for a story about a smelly vagina.

>1300 views
>45 seconds
>viral

I'm beginning to suspect that whoever wrote the piece on OP, isn't actually a tumblr feminist but a viral marketer. There's literally nothing offensive or worth mentioning in the whole case.

Also the author on OP' has literally written one single article, which is this one. This is just shilling for some shitty movie by a nigger no one has ever heard of and that nobody will ever watch.

>Just reference his old videos that he hasn’t deleted to avoid backlash...

>But, what do I know. I only went to school with him for 12 years.

Thought so too but it's probably some angry cunt that wants revenge. I think I do remember about some girl crying rape from some video he did at Venice Beach though on Sup Forums

stop even trying nigger

>claim ckbait movie title
>linking to buzzfeed

Fuck off

FOUND THE ORIGINAL VIDEO!
youtube.com/watch?v=HPsOt4tAPRg

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102104865/

Knew I saw it before

Eh breh you can believe what you want but the evidence is laid out for you. (Holsters pistol and summons Mister Metokur)

you are pathetic

4archive.org/board/adv/thread/17266760
4archive.org/board/lgbt/thread/6407637

Uh huh...

Bump

I can't see the women clearly

Tell me, is the women white? If not, I don't give a shit. If yes, give me a working link, right now.

so you've posted your videos elsewhere to gain attention and are doing it again? good for you, sport. maybe your movie will gain hundreds of thousands of viewers

This is the one on the buzz cunt article.
I think all of them are white mate

Yeah sure man I really have the time to do that. I've never been to Cali and have no interest in going to that liberal cess pool

You know I can google too. You've been quite active with this. How you can't even feel ashamed of your obvious shilling is mind blowing, but maybe it has something to do with race and genetics.

Well looks like you found me out Gary. I didn't wanna but he said if I didn't he would kill my son. I had to.

How this pertains to me I will never know but great job at Googling. It's the hardest thing to do known to man. It really pin points personal information to prove I'm the one posting those links.

bump because your a fag and I like seeing you suffer now

>I think all of them are white mate

nice, very nice.

The girls may possibly be Juden?

>making a thread about some random shitty buzzfeed article
what a sad cunt you are OP

funnyordie.com/videos/296aa89450/how-does-your-vagina-smell

full one?

>funnyordie.com/videos/296aa89450/how-does-your-vagina-smell

Yeah I think. Man I haven't been on FOD in ages. Brings back memories...

I disagree but can I have that gif man

its all yours friend

Thanks. See this is what separates us from the animals; civility.