Why

Just finished watching the season finale. WTF? The plot armor is just off the fucking chart retarded in this one. They're seriously gonna drag out the Negan storyline for another season?
Why? Why would anyone tune into the next season just to see this tortured drawn out season again.
>implying it hasn't been the same season since S4

was it just me or did it look like they blew 80% of their entire production budget shooting this episode?

I still like it.
I'll watch till the end.
I love anything zombie related even if it's shit... ESPECIALLY if it's shit.
You can't beat a fucking terrible zombie film that's so bad it's actually entertaining as hell.

I'm sure they're finish up the Negan plot in the first episode and they have several other arcs in the next season.

What the fuck was that Space blaster Daryl was using in the finale battle? looked like some titanfall shit.

You loved it don't lie

>They're seriously gonna drag out the Negan storyline for another season?

Oh boy you're really going to hate the next couple of seasons

>They're seriously gonna drag out the Negan storyline for another season?
ANOTHER season?
user, the wild Negan ride has just begun.
You have years of him ahead of you.

Wait til Negan and Rick are [/spoiler]Allies.

opps

>they still watch this garbage

OP, you're in for a treat. This shit is gonna last until at least season 9.

Here's the rundown of the first half season 8:
Ep1: Rick and company reflect on what happened last season. Focus is on Carol and Morgan being back and how Carol just had to be alone in order to find herself.

Ep2: Rosita brooding episode. Rosita goes out for supplies and big tits girl thinks she might be going to kill Eugene by herself so she goes with to stop her and they brood together while dealing with zombie jumpscares.

Ep3: Eugene brooding episode. Eugene is questioning his decision to side with Negan since he's suspected of helping Sasha. He reflects on his guilt and cowardice.

Ep4: Rick and company spend time rounding up zombies to set a trap for Negan when he attacks again.

Ep5: Dwight brooding episode. Negan has Dwight go around to the outposts, including the garbage people, and gets everyone ready for war. Lots of flashbacks of Dwight with his female companion revealing his regret for his actions.

Ep6: Maggie brooding episode. While gathering supplies one of the Hilltop people gets killed by a zombie because of Maggie's poor decision. She reflects on the difficulties of leadership and talks about it with Rick.

Ep7: Coral and Michonne brooding episode. Michonne goes out to scout Negan's troops, and Coral goes along. They reflect on how killing people has changed them and Rick. They see Negan has amassed a larger force than anyone expected.

Ep8: Mid-season finale. Negan discovers the zombie trap Rick set up. He sends in the garbage people to attack Rick without warning them about the trap. Rick and company take out the garbage people but now realize that Negan's force will be too much for them when they attack in full. End half-season.

This sucks so much it's completely believable

Can't wait for tonight's ep

This is very accurate to what this show has become and its so shitty.

>Eugene and Dwight episodes
I'll take it

Eh, as long as Negan continues to breath air and give some banter, I'll still tune in. He's basically the only reason why I watch this dumpster fire.

I only watched the chink getting his head bashed in. What happened the rest of the season?

Why is he on a hoverboard?

They thought it would be an interesting character trait for Daryl to keep riding the one he found last season, it just comes across as retarded in my opinion.

I think next season will start with a time skip giving us the impression that Negan won.

>Guns and ammo nearly impossible to find at this point
>everything is magically full auto
>spray ammo everywhere
>not one of these people have any spare mags on them
>reload? lmao
And then there's the fuckery with plot armor becoming invincible once again

That's not real, right?

>tfw the only reason i watch this is for the hilarity that is rick going insane
it's like my heroin

>"I FUKKIN HATE THIS SHOW BUT KEEP WATCHING. WUT DUH FUK THIS SHOW IS FUKKIN STOOPID, BUT I KEEP WATCHING. FUKKIN GAY SHOW FOR GAY PEOPLE LIKE REDDIT. BUT I KEEP WATCHING"

Wow leaks already?

Seasons are filmed a year in advance bruv. I can't believe we haven't seen the ending of GOT yet.