Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8
youtu.be/z6lBYYrQm_k
youtu.be/gI9MCvK2MGs
youtu.be/wAeB_yl2E90
youtu.be/d2XnHfFfbgc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, it was a Jewish trick to filth the European bloodline, coins and small profit to have Negroes in your land is never worth it.

Yes its right.
They are savages

>How can a poor Jude make these Aryans into filthy negroes?
>I know I will plant negro slaves in their societies and eventually the niggers will get pity freedom as it always happens to all empires

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

youtube.com/watch?v=vAhwOcSf1R8

more than justified

not only were abos retarded pedophile child killing rapists, they burned down all of Australia and turned it into a desert.

>aborigines
>Human
They need a little bit of white in them lets be honest.

>list of victims to the flawless jew plan
>venezuela
>brazil
>south africa
>rhodesia
>haiti
>dominican republic
>cuba
>mexico
>literally all latin america
>USA
>Jamaica
Literally millions of Aryan blood destroyed, due to the ingenious nature of the Jew preying on the arrogance and greed of goi.

Slavery of the inferiors was a Jewish loan with infinite interest rate.

>Do you think it's right ?
Yes, our forefathers treated them well until they chimped-out. Australia has more than a couple of perfectly justifiable mass-graves.

Explain this France. Do you think this is right?

No, they niggers are still alive

I'm not a fan of neckerchiefs either but it was a different time man. Give the guy a break.

They should've just shot them where they stood, instead of wasting shackles.

Those are not humans, not even close. You chain up wild beasts and that's what these things are closest too.

We broke those chains here in America 170 years ago. Worst mistake we ever done.

why do they still exist?
Niggers and abos literally only exist because kikes subverted the natural state of Europeans to be retarded with profit.

If all niggers and natives were killed as they should have been when they were conquered as per the laws of God, then the world would have a lot less misery and poverty, with a lot more development.

Fuck off, shill.

there are people in this world that only exist to be manipulated, take a trip down to rural northern territory australia, you will see that these things deserve nothing but to be enslaved and used.

Judaized, there can only be one race and people in one territory.

>knee deep in shit

No it's not right... They should be dead, not in chains. Subhuman filth should all be removed from the world. Fuck them and you.

this, if they were dead they wouldn't be anyone suffering in Australia because their land was taken, only happy Australians.

Apologize, Anglo Australians. Apologize for your crimes against INNOCENT ABOGIRINALS

why do abos looked like the missing link?

kek

You can always tell when a Turk is posting

We Aryan nationalists cannot tolerate the RACISM against Negroes and Abos commited by ANGLOS

>Turkey is guilty
And Anglos sure dindu nuffin

What the fuck did I just read? Is this true?

EQUALITY YOU RACIST

If you dont believe that this is equally valuable to what Beethoven made you are a fucking racist.

Jesus, they're even more sub-human than I imagined.

So you are a turk? Get out of germanic lands you fucking rooach

No
youtu.be/z6lBYYrQm_k
youtu.be/gI9MCvK2MGs
youtu.be/wAeB_yl2E90
youtu.be/d2XnHfFfbgc

Are you fucking retarded? Those are abos in Australia. They weren't imported.

>Australia
>21 mln
>full

anglos are the apex Aryan gods chosen to remove the inferior races