Worst fans in NFL

Are the Vikings fans the worst fans in the NFL? All I've heard since they got smacked on and off the field by Philly is non stop bitching and moaning. What a bunch of faggot ass pussies lol.

Worst fans are the ones that eat shit after a victory

Pic related

>still obsessing over this franchise weeks later
How salty is the OP? They didn't even lose to them but the madman still posts thread after thread. What's his endgame?

What're you talikt about? All I've seen on social media for weeks now is the Vikings fans moaning. Want more proof? Check out the Vikings Reddit.

Pathetic fan base

>they didn't even lose to them

Uhh the eagles fucking smashed them. One of the worst playoff performances in the history of the NFL

That is cuz Americans don't know basic geography

Eagles fans are on the same shit tier as Raiders fans.

>browsing reddit

>waghhhh the eagles fans hurt my feelings

Grow a dick you liberal unemployed nigger lmao

It was weird to see the Vikings fans go full us 12s this year.

fuck you I know about rocks

>not even trying to provide a relevant arguement because >it knows I'm right.

That's what I thought you somali

Funny you say that because I've heard nothing but philly fans bitching non stop about the vikings yet I haven't heard a single Vikings fan bitch.

>China
>Superpower

Lmao. Bitch about what? Vikings fans got fucked up and then Philly fans also fucked their town up. What's there to bitch about?

>Enough nukes to whipe out europ
>Second largest economy

Yeah.

Nothing, I am glad they won. One of them ate horse shit, prob today they will destroy their own city plus eat some extra shit.
No other teams victory would bring such spectacular and lowbrow pleb celebration delight as Philly does right now.

Thank you Nick Foles and re rest of the Eagles!

Refer toAlso didn't read.

>OP

>Lativia

Eagles still hold the trophy for worst fans in the NFL

Bengals shitters are worse

R E N T

F
R
E
E

Raiders

Who knows where the butthurt comes from. We're talking about a city that booed their own team when they were up 3 games to 1 in a world series and about to win.

I wonder if that'll hold up when they move to Vegas or if they'll jump on the 49er bandwagon.

How? Eagles fans literally laugh at you
What's it like being a virgin

Packfag here. Vikings fans never stop whining, even when they're winning.

vikings fans were being little pussies after the game

several threads about classless eagles fans and a lot of genuine tears

>Russia
>China
>Superpower
Negro I got more weaponry in my pool than these cunts have for a navy

>being this retarded and also doubling up on r*ddit tier banter

Go back to r*ddit

mfw no austrian flag

NFL: Pats
MLB: Yanks
NHL: Pens
NBA: Memeiors

Transcending all sports: Philthy

Maybe there are worse fans somewhere but the Vikings fans have exposed themselves as, by far, the softest pussbaby fans in sports.

>admits he uses reddit
God back

>MLB
>Yanks
Full retard

nah your arguments are invalidated by your admission of being a redditor. so fuck off back there scrub

I'm an Eagles fan and it will always be the Cowboys or Giants fans that I think are the absolute fucking worst. Mainly the Cowboys though. I live around those fucks.

>Had to steal their gay little chant from a SOCCER team
Holy fucking cringe

t. trash philadelphia fan. end yourself black nigger

If you have to mouse over most of those flags then you might be retarded user

t. yankees fan (tourist)

What do you expect from these cucks? They unironically watch the WNBA

[your team must have at least ONE (1) ring to view this post]

Vikings fan here. I dont know about you, but i got over it like the next day. Its just a game lmao, grow up OP

It's mainly r/Eagles and their cancerous newfaggotry doing the shittalking. We still think Soyboys/Vagiants fans are worse.

>it's just a game lmao
The slogan of losers

>worse than the duracell fan base

>no Lesotho master race

>spend weeks shit talking philly
>gets BTFO
>JUST A GAME XDD

t. shit eater

t. literal retard who can't read

>Be Vikings fan
>Get to live painful (but mostly quiet) life
>Team does well once
>Bandwagon shits flood reddit with snarky comments about how we'll win it all despite not even looking at our basic history
>we lose
>Everyone calls us "worst fans"
Feels Bad Man

This
>You now realize Lesotho BTFOing Canada was almost four years ago

t. unironically retarded

Minneapolis was full of Philly fans crying about the cold last week. I’ve never heard more whining and it wasn’t even that fucking cold. It’s painfully obvious that fan base is made up of inferiority-complex-having losers trying to prove how tough they are when everyone just laughs at them behind their backs.

This. I was happy to actually see my team get to the NFCCG and suddenly I’m one of the worst fans in the NFL overnight. The fact that Sup Forums judges Sup Forums and rebbit as indicative of the fan base is as hilarious as it is sad.

>We

Yes, that is a word in his sentence.

Like 25 fanbases have worse fans than Vikings, including my own.

People love to bandwagon teams that don’t win often because ESPN and such talk about that team to high heaven when they start to.

You think this Vikings are the worst fan base?

Imagine if the super bowl was in Philadelphia instead of MN this year, and if the vikings had beaten the eagles in the NFCCG. There would have been at least 2 vikings murdered before the game started.

The fact eagles fans are so ass nuked even though they won only confirms their earned beta persecution complex.

thread

pic related is your face after you got BTFO by the eagles and then had to deal with their fanbase taking over your city for two whole weeks

t. stealth Patsfag

hello vikqueef fag, enjoy losing your division for the next ten years only to choke again when you make the playoffs

ITT: assblasted packer fans larping as eagles fans because they’re a bunch of chickenshit rednecks

A nice stadium like that and it has to be branded by a business name and logo

how come you didn't go watch the owl? was your team not playing?

Patriots and Seahawk "fans" are the goats when it comes to horrible fans and its not even sort of close.

>i-it's the packers' fault!
living in yah head rent free

Cowboys are a close 3rd on hateable fan bases.

>they do a wear your teams jersey day at work
>co worker buddy of mine is a "die hard" cowboy fan comes in with an 88 dez jersey
>I tell him Michael Irvin is the true 88 not bryant
>"who's Michael irivin??"

Can you imagine, just imagine, being *THIS* seething.

You faggots haven't stopped whining about Eagles fans being mean since your team choked to death. There has been literally an article a day in your media. You have fans writing letters to Amazon to ask them to not build their new headquarters in Philly because you got assblasted so hard. One of your local news stations ran a video of Vikings fans returning home and gave it the same kind of voice over they give for when an autistic kid gets bullied.

You and that soft ass fucking fanbase need to just take the L on this one.

Can you imagine being a packer fan and being *this* obsessed?

>Americans taking loss of people they don't know that personally

Fking ell, fanbases are such cancer. No better than regular fangirls

See

>When your arguments boil down to an autistic table
kek

This might be my favorite meme ever.

Packfags bitched nonstop about the Barr hit all season. Fuck outta here w that nonsense.

There's no argument. What I (OP) posted is a fact. I'm just saying your opinion in the matter is irrelevant like every single person from your shit tier country.

Well you got your 1 playoffs for the decade, and you wasted it like usual. Enjoy another ten years of swallowing our semen.

checked

>Trips sealing Viks fate for the next decade

Godgers bless