/Namibia/ PROJECT GENERAL 17: "HAPPENINGS" EDITION

>Vision

Establish a culturally conservative right wing state in resource rich Namibia. This state is meant to preserve European culture and save Afrikaners from extinction.

>Quick Overview Of Plans

Buy land in arid/sparsely populated south of Namibia.
Settle colonists over time.
With modern technology artificially irrigate the land and turn it green, fertile and fully habitable within a few decades.
Once established and in large numbers, declare autonomy.

>Progress

We have a website
Hundreds of thousand of dollars pledged
Starting farm is the size of San Marino
Immense amounts of research done

>LINK >>dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What counts as white?

The cut-off is that you can be no more than 1/8 Ashkenazi Jew. (ei, only one of your great grandfathers/grandmothers was specifically Ashkenazi Jew) and you can only be 1/32 a non-white race (ei, only one of your great great great grandfathers/grandmothers was fully non-white)

This translates to 12,5% Ashkenazi Jew only and 3,125% non-white only. Anymore than this and it's a no. (btw, any Jew besides Ashkenazi [European] Jew counts as non-white)

>What do you need right now?

Willing labourers, guards, bricklayers, welders, carpenters, anything practical
Civil Engineers, Chemists and other Stem-fields
Willing clerks for office management and lawyers
Donors

>Requirements?

Must be white. (As defined)
Must have no physical deformities or mental handicaps.
No major heredity diseases.
Physically fit.
Good IQ.
Not religiously Jewish or Muslim
No major criminal convictions

>Why Namibia?
1. It has the lowest population density of any nation other than Mongolia.
2. It uses English as its primary mode of communication.
3. The population of 2m is overwhelmingly concentrated on the Northern border almost a thousand kilometers from us, and there are 4.5 million whites in South Africa that want their own nation and can’t all afford to emigrate like less than 300k Rhodesians did.
4. We are sick of getting cucked in the west, and want to make a nation with our own rules from the ground up the right way.
5. Super cheap land that can be artificially irrigated with modern technology. Namibian Dollar is also weak, 16x less than USD, so don’t get shocked by prices before converting.
6. A lot of undeveloped mines and offshore energy

>Isn’t it just a desert?

Pic related is namib desert, where we >don’t< plan to settle,

>FAQ

>Is it whites only?
Yes.

>This was tried before on 8ch, they stopped since they figured out foreigners can’t own land. Are you slow?
No, 8ch was wrong - you can own land as long as the government perceives your presence as positive for Namibia and you obtain permission from the minister.

>What about being invaded by the Namibian army?
If we follow the law we should be fine. We don't plan armed invasion, we plan peaceful settling over time.

>Pfft, this “settling over-time” can’t work
Have you heard of Israel? They settled in a densely populated, highly contested region this way. Namibia will be easy if we play our cards right.

>Can we reinstate the monarchy? What’s the national anthem going to be? What’s going to be our views on X?
We’re debating a lot of that stuff at the moment, but stuff like an anthem is obviously not high priority. We’re not LARPing, we have to work on the ‘boring’ stuff as well. We can give a general idea but specifics will most likely change overtime. Overall this will be conservative, right wing and uncucked.

This is also perfect for /happening/ safety.

If you’re going to ask a question not already answered in OP, feel free. Otherwise apply on our forums so we may judge if you can be accepted.

>LINK >>dailymotion.com/video/x4hdcc4_namibia-project-link_travel

friendly bump. This isn't LARPing, believe in something for once fucking losers

Bump for interest

I joined recently, most of these guys aren't autist and I'm pretty sure this isn't a cripplechan larp

Reminder to apply when you sign up for the website. Make a formal application in the correct section, and your account will be activated.

This is about saving the Afrikaners and building a home, and we already have a large sum in donations to start this project.

So, uh

Any women coming along?

In case you fags weren't involved in the old 8ch /namibia/ years back, Namibia is pretty well locked off from foreign investors under its semi-protectionist government.

Farmland CANNOT be purchaced by non-Namibians under any circumstances

The best alternative we found was Botswana, which actively seeks expatriates from the USA and other western nations for actual settlements, but deviates from the original plan. If not here, some pacific or caribbean island is probably better suited.

This would be good for anons that are looking to leave their home incase things get bad and avoid multiculturalism

Afrikaners include millions of women and Namibia has thousands of white women.

>Farmland CANNOT be purchaced by non-Namibians under any circumstances

It can.

Read OP

Literally in the FAQ

We've been putting a lot of research into this shit senpai. Other than 8cucks larp fest

anywhere one can read about the 'research done'?

feels like a larp is all im saying

You guy want to live in the Namib itself
This is even larpier than the cripplechan version

How do we know this isn't a bunch of larp role play fags that are wasting people's times?

Agreed

Join and find out for yourself. What have you got to lose?

>Hundreds of thousand of dollars pledged

Do you mean that there are literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in a bank account via donations that have already been processed OR have some anons have simply told you, "Yeah, I'd totally give $X,000 to this project."

Confidential until we activate your account user. You can then decide if you really think this is a larp or not.

Post an application with your skills and heritage as per requirements and we'll accept you.

You then gain access to our full forums.

How? Just join and find out whats up abbo
You have to find out goy

Whites are so different.

anyone took a timestamp pic of the land you're planning to create your whites only society in?

> two Namibia threads in two days

This is just great.

German Bro that worked in Namibia for two years and visited the Country (and Africa) a lot throughout his life, ask me anything.

Also sorry NZ Poster that I overlooked your question yesterday. I eventually answered, check the archives.

Why should I trust someone with that picture you posted? I'm pretty sure that's you

Fair enough. Youve given a barebones extra lite FAQ and a picture montage with inspirational messages as your only advertising i can see about this project though, just for your own information if you want to improve recruitment people are gonna need more than that, AND anyone that does send a lot of personal information to you guys just on the pretense of seeing an inspirational video isnt the ind of person youd want anyway surely? They couldnt be sound of mind

fuck off

Were you the same german poster yesterday that was getting really asshurt or different? I think I remember you from a thread a week ago or so

My fiance

>and you can only be 1/32 a non-white race
What about Spaniards, Italians and Greeks who are obviously mixed with Arabs?

"Personal information"

This isn't a money cam ffs.

You do understand there are shills that would love to derail this so sorry that we are not idiots and post all our info and research on Sup Forums.

>who are obviously mixed with Arabs?
Any proof of that cumskin?

im trying to take this seriously but dont like the cloak and dagger aspect of it. Literally given nothing solid or credible to judge this project on, and im looking for your guys's help to see why one would

>AFRICA

>i could check myself but i'm too scared that someone will find out of me being a fat autist

I don't know shit about terraforming, so could you explain me how you turn pick related into something arable ? Just the big steps of the process.

I post in these threads regularly but haven't really gotten asshurt so far I think.

Personally I don't wanna join the project nor do I think its a good idea, but I'm just here to answer questions people might have about generally living or spending time in the region.

See

im just saying if this is not a literal LARP somone shouldve went to namibia and did some IRL prospecting.

I mean, theres hundreds of thousands of dollars pledged to this project... cant even afford a $5 bus ride to namibia and grab some land classifieds?

nah i get that completely, shills would ruin this project. im just saying you guys should give out some proof that youre working actively on this project and its something others can take seriously so theyre encouraged to join.

pic related isn't even near where the land is

it's like saying that slavs aren't white

have you met dutch people before? fat people dont exist here. not autistic either, lol at you guys getting so butthurt over someone showing actual interest

>irl prospecting

Ask this man:

did you even see the land there

The proof is on the forums once we let you in. Judge, then decide if you wanna leave or stay.

Slavs don't look like me, but I am pretty sure their genetics are at least European, despite the mongol memes.

Just maps I've seen on Sup Forums.

What's your name, if you've got nothing to hide?
You should install the extra flags extension too while you're at it. They go all the way to your town

you need billions of dollars to build evaporation proof pipes and high energy pumps to channel seawater into the desert.

also shitloads of experts.

otherwise you'll get an aussie 2 man shack

I am a webdev/software dev. I also know a good bit about aquaculture/aquaponics. Would I be any use?

Who said that was the plan? We're not near the ocean, we're on an already operational farm with boreholes and vegetation.

This is nothing but a scheme to rip off idiots who dont understand international law.

Get off the drugs, this shit won't happen.

he never answers that question.
he havent posted any real life proof of the project either.
or proven he's white.
but he still makes the thread everyday and gullible people are actively donating.

This again? People have been doing this Namibia thing for years now and always the same results. Whites can't just buy property in Namibia.

One of you manchildren should go talk to a specialized lawyer first before I even consider this legit.

Yes i actually met an dutch autist
also if you have intrest register in the forum you will find all the info there

We have people that are familiar a lot with international law

>This is nothing but a scheme to rip off idiots who dont understand international law.
This is nothing but a scheme to rip off idiots who dont understand international law.
>This is nothing but a scheme to rip off idiots who dont understand international law.

Why not do this in Canada, America or Argentina? I am sure there is a lot of unused land there, and there are already a lot of people living "off the grid".

(you)
(you)

>If we follow the law we should be fine.

top kek. Anyway, does Namibia have any civil strife like other African nations that could lead to civil war and whitey being killed? What about spillover from neighboring countries?

Nice to meet you Aussie i'm Piotr and i'm not a scared cuck like you

>dutch autist
nice redundancy!

>The proof is on the forums once we let you in. Judge, then decide if you wanna leave or stay.

MAJOR LARP ALERT

Show proof first newfag. All the other Namibia projects at least had something of proof. You autists literally have nothing besides google earth pics of the country.

Care to explain how you plan on buying land, if non-Namibians cant purchase land?

here for (you)

>Argentina?

he made 400 000 dollars for 3 years from donations to this project
at 130 000 per year that's a lot of money.
that's 6 times the paycheck of a surgeon in south africa.
if i were him i wont stop making these threads because its so ludicrous.
what do you got to lose anyway? you're scamming racists and anti semites the law will never touch you.

>Hundreds of thousand of dollars pledged

Do you mean that there are literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in a bank account via donations that have already been processed OR have some anons simply told you, "Yeah, I'd totally give $X,000 to this project."

Also, the promotional video is garbage. It has fewer than a thousand views and the author didn't even put in the effort to resize (or otherwise make uniform) the still images. It's free techno music with antiquated English in old-timey font.

Also, what's the point of telling any user that they can fill out a form and have access to your forums? You say that you do this to prevent espionage, but if there's no way to tell if someone is lying, what's the point in collecting that information?

3 years?

Top kek.

Why are racists and rednecks so gullible?

They are getting conned by a low-tier Afrikaaner.

ye

The adventures of christ chan shill at least showed proof of the funding he got to make the comics.

this namibia guy got NOTHING.

Agreed. This whole thing just screams LARP, honestly. Meme-tier shit m8.

"Put in money and then u get to see what's in the mystery box 8^^^)" right ok

>MAJOR LARP ALERT

You get it.

Want to escape blacks and live in a totally white environment? Come to Africa!

Half a milion in six months*

well europe and here are full of em so....

Shaningwa (urban and rural development minister) said foreigners will not be allowed to buy land in Namibia anymore.
“We have gone back to the Cabinet decision that dictates that foreigners must not be allowed to acquire land in Namibia and that they may only lease it.” - from November 2015
good luck with that

I doubt this guy is even white. From his language and how he's so afraid to show proof of his skin he's probably a literal nigerian scammer.

lol dont tell me Sup Forums got btfo by a literal nigger

Why not buy land in butfuck middle of nowhere like alaska or something where its safer and start some petetion of white genocide demanding a whites only city/town whatever .. im sure with lots of guys on the ground getting signatures in places like alabama and redneck places you could get millions of people supporting this and probably thousands wanting to move there... sounds hella of alot nicer then the middle of africa

>tfw pol fell for an updated Nigerian prince scam
>tfw Sup Forums is more retarded then my grandma

The video wasn't even official it's just for the link you fucking autist

I've seen this nigger in real life, hes fucking blonde haired, blue eyed and a cunt. Same with a lot of other members. Seriously fuck off to another thread if you want to annoy the fuck out of people

Achmed, how did you pay for that laptop?

>Kiwi

>A fake country

It actually is Piotr and a real polack ;)

Stop posting

You don't get the point familia

READ THE FUCKING FAQ

>wut cunts as wit

Just fucking let in south african whites you retard, no white people who are outside of africa are going to flee to fucking africa to escape niggers

If indios managed to take over America I'd just move to mexico to hang out with the castizos

Really Maldraw? You can't even be bothered to use a proxy?

>Kiwi
>A fake country

Not arguements faggot, you're on the defense because you're being called out for your shit.

>Stop posting
but all those places are closer to what Europe is like.

Don't say Sup Forums this is a selective group of NEET that know shit all about politics other than 'muh joos' and 'muh nogs'

I'm as frustrated with niggers as much as the next person, but how retarded can you get.

>sounds hella of alot nicer then the middle of africa

Seriously..setting your whites only country in the largest nigger pit in the world doesn't sound like a good idea.

>declare autonomy

this isn't fantasy land

also even if this all succeeds and you get a prosperous society billion of niggers will settle there aswell, and there is nothing you can do about it because it's Namibia.

LARPing as fuck

Belgium IS a fake country though, like ukraine.

I never thought of that.

>racists retard rednecks getting conned by M'Bile Onwuatuegwu

Also the irony of moving to Africa to "escape niggers" is beyond hilarious.

>artificially irrigate
with what? artifical water?

also no thanks white people don't belong to africa.

Thanks mum

>show proof
It's in the fucking forum holy fuck

>I've seen this nigger in real life, hes fucking blonde haired, blue eyed and a cunt. Same with a lot of other members. Seriously fuck off to another thread if you want to annoy the fuck out of people
SHOW
PROOF + timestamp

its as simple as that. you're planning a REAL LIFE project with REAL LIFE people, why cant you show your fucking face? I bet this shit is going to float around Sup Forums for an eternity and stupid fucks will keep on donating and dont see shit at the end of the fucking day.

>3,125% non-white only.

Afrikaners are 7% black on average so good job excluding yourself dumbass

>1 post by this id
I'm not even trying to argue and its not even my shit

Nigger what?

Still don't get the point

Why don't you think this is possible excluding maymays toothpaste?

ikr :DD desu familia fr fr

Don't tell me for a timestamp ask the SA poster fucktard