Top cuck

Top cuck

CNN cuck female reporter wearing a hijab in Istanbul even though she doesn't have to.

Don't throw stones in glass houses, Hans.

wtf I'm a #Cruzmissle now

That's especially egregious considering that a secularist military coup was just put down by the Islamist government.

But I guess in her mind she's showing her support for "democracy".

How do you know she isn't a Muslim? And decided to be a correspondent in Turkey because of it?

>Germany of all people accusing others of being cucks.

i took a loose shit about 5 minutes ago

>Sharia zones

>doesn't have to

with Erdogan in control she does

you never know with muslim inbred retards

they are like niggers

>Euro zones

desu it would be better to play it safe in that part of the world. Even if they say you don't have to, better you do anyway just in case some nutjob tries to attack you.

Top bantz

You can't take chances around Muslims, if I was a woman I would do the same thing. Wrong one sees some hair or a ponytail and next thing you know raped or acid thrown in face.

Around Muslims, Never Relax.

Fuckingbleaf. Most women in Turkey don't wear hijabs

this tbqh
she just doesnt want to get raped

Hey man, when you're a guest of another country the least you could do is to try to assimilate to their culture
Its just a piece of cloth anyways

Shut the fuck up. It is cowardly and sends the wrong message. You shouldn't bow to the worst elements in a society.

she is inside mosque territory, there is funeral going on. fuckin idiots

fuck off mudshits

>she is inside mosque territory

we've already established that she's in Turkey

you fuck off burger, you illiterate fuck.

>not willed by kek

says all who has the power in turkey.

The religious fanatics take over. the one thing the army had to prevent.

now its happening.

Oh Sweden!
If she were a Muslim she would wear it properly, not showing any hair and covering her neck.

>even though she doesn't have to
Sorry but since Friday evening Turkey is now an Islamist caliphate.

Actually it's good news. They are going so radical islamic now, Mother Merkel lets them into the EJew and we might finally see the riots in the streets of Europe and lynchings that are 70 years overdue.

Can't imagine her rational!

>please don't kill me
please don't kill me
>please don't kill me
please don't kill me
>please don't kill me
please don't kill me
>please don't kill me

There's mobs of Muslim men mobilised and activated by their Mosques to fight street battles to secure their Islamist parties power.

Yes she has to conform to Islamic norms. Wouldn't be suprised if she gets Lara Loganed in the night anyway.

Arwa Damon just got btfo during a live cross in Istanbul about 15 mins ago.

A hairy roach came up beside her, started shouting into the camera. She walks away, he follows. She out her hand on him and tells him in Turkish to stop, (she knows the language, grew up there). Nothing works, they cut the feed just as a second and third man come up to the camera to complain about the hairiness of their women or god knows what.

> Lara Loganed

Good point. Forgot about her. See my above post. Things got pretty ugly just now, she looked pretty freaked out.

yeah yeah german glass can't get destroyed so easily m8.

britain confirmed for sharia zone

>you could do is to try to assimilate to their culture
So if a sandnigger go to my country I will make sure he go to my saint weeking or drink beer and eat jam in the carnival of my country until 5 am.
They are difference between assimilate culture and this.

This meme is worn out

If she didn't wear it, she would be raped and then sentenced to death for adultery.

It's so americans have a visible reminder of roughly where she is in the world

>turkey? You mean like the bird?

Get in my belly

All I want to know is if the unrest there will affect the supply this Thanksgiving.

>On July 19, 2014 Damon caused a disturbance at a party at the US Embassy in Baghdad. Damon was reportedly drunk, abusive, and disorderly, and required treatment from medics to calm her down. A few days later Damon sent an apologetic email to the embassy, explaining:“I had not had proper food all day and clearly miscalculated how my body would handle the alcohol consumed. Needless to say, I am utterly mortified and take full responsibility for my actions, which are inexcusable." Two medics who treated Damon on the night of the incident subsequently sued her for damages, alleging that she had bitten both of them during the struggle.[11]
What is it with CNN reporters always causing scandals like this?

Saved.

wtf i hate that meme now

Jesus. I didnt know about this. Paramedics in Baghdad have enough to worry about without being attacked by drunk journos bitches.

> CNN reporters, scandals

I think we all know the Richard Quest one. Running around naked in central park high on meth. Ive heard things about Amanpour, that she has been acting a little unhinged lately, her interviewing style starting to worry her bosses. Example being crying on air morning after brexit vote and being hostile and churlish towards her interviewees that day.

That's not hijab, it's just a scarf like your nanny would wear.

This is normal for Americans.

>This thread is white people arguing with white people about whos country is the most fucked

We are going to work together during the race wars aren't we?

>mudshits
>accusing others of illiteracy

Kekekek. What's next, accusing others of inbreeding?

>Even though she doesn't have to

But it's haram, Allah dictates if she doesn't wear it she must be stoned to death and probably raped afterwards.

Fucking this
Same reason you'd go armed if you were reporting in niggerville
You don't need to but it's better to be safe than sorry

That's fucking horrible! Why?

That's what Sup Forums is. And no we will just shitpost as each country crumbles.

wtf i hate CNN now

American news sources are always cucked.

The coup wasnt secularist moron.

It was 20x more islamist than Erdogan.

Research Fethullah Gülen and his worse than ISIS cronies.

We saved our democracy.

t. Hater of Erdogan

What if they went to a Church and were asked to remove their hats?
>Inb4 apples and oranges

KEK

>petrol

>We saved our democracy.
Quite funny this statement.

>It is cowardly and sends the wrong message
Yeah, let's go to muslim shithole and send a right message. What can possibly go wrong?

>showing common courtesy inside any building
>covering your shameful body to conform to a savage barbarian cult

Yeah pretty much the same.

She does now.

>We saved our democracy.

Are there any country which saved it democracy by calling holy jihad from all mosques, shouting Allahu Akbar and cutting 20 years-old soldiers throath off

Kek

>mosque territory

Kek

rekt

Yeah we're aware of the Sharia zones in Germoney, whats your point user?

How d you know she doesnt selfidentifi as a gay man shitlord?

>field trip to a mosque
Wtf? We don't even have mosque field trips here, despite having a decent amount of muslims in flipland

This. I'm a Kemalist but a successful coup would have been the worst possible outcome.

Sharia patrols.

>Research Fethullah Gülen and his worse than ISIS cronies.
he seems to be secular and pro science.you trying to shill us?

Secularism BTFO.

>Muslim mayors

Is that Arwar Damon? She's an Arab iirc

nice comback coward

As in "petroleum" you fucking Doritto.

>gasoleum?

>even though she doesn't have to.
Yep, is not like if yesterday reports says sand niggers are telling women dressed in western style "whores you will be next"
>Ficki, ficki much?

She looks really arabic

Yet...

Looks can be deceiving. Is she white?

>Arwa Damon (born September 19, 1977) is an Arab-American, CNN Senior International Correspondent, based in Istanbul. From 2003, she covered the Middle East as a freelance journalist, before joining CNN in 2006.

To be fair, it's only a common courtesy because it's a cultural norm. That was a good example on that anons part.

Yeah, but Erdogan's supporters are known Islamists so it was probably a good calculation, asshole.

Isn't it banned in Turkey though?

Welp this is erdofag's Turkey now. You never know when a random mob will start tahharush-ing her.

Daily reminder: ISIS used Turkish trucks to evacuate Palmyra a couple months ago posing as Aid convoys and workers to escape Russian airstrikes.
Pic related.
Fuck me...
There was one in Carolina I think about 4-5 months ago where the students were being taught to write in Arabic the Islamic Shahada(Proclamation of Faith). The parents pulled them out of the high school. No idea what happened with that case.
>USA
>Muslims:0.9% of population
>Already got large influence and causing violent problems

Here in the UK there was an incident on the channel islands where a school told students to write an essay saying they converted to Islam.

The schools and education sector are the problem. The purge needs to hit the teachers and their superiors(most of whom are cultural marxists)hardest.

>Her father, Dr. George H. Damon, Jr, is an American and her mother, Joumana, is Syrian and grew up in Damascus.[1] Damon is the granddaughter of Muhsin al-Barazi, the former Syrian Kurd prime minister of Syria, who was executed in the August 1949 Syrian coup d'état.

White genes definetly won here...

>Here in the UK there was an incident on the channel islands where a school told students to write an essay saying they converted to Islam.
Fucking hell.
We need a maoist style revolution.

I saw a lot of these in Istambul, you could clearly see they had expensive as fuck purses and gold clocks and accessories. And they are so happy taking selfies.

I dont get it man

Damn

>"I'm a Kemalist"
>German flag
>probably German passport
>identifying as Turk

>julie bishcuck

>dat pic

Pretty sure those are 'red crescent' trucks, not Turkish trucks.

Red crescent is the Islamic equivalent of the red cross.

Not sure of Turks ever represent their flag as a red crescent.
I think it's always supposed to be a white crescent+star against a red backdrop.

Ayy lmao

> CNN
> ever

t. mudslime