Other urls found in this thread:

store.philly.com/collections/go-birds/products/february-5-2018-back-issues
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MY Philadelphia Eagles won the Super Bowl

Yes we did

>the ertz catch wasn’t a touchdown!

we

>colts tank for luck
>wow the AFCS is gonna be on lockdown for a decade now, titans, jags, texans are just trash for colts to sweep up on the way to the playoffs every year
now
>luck ded
>team doesnt have anyone even remotely good
>out right some of the worst drafting in the NFL
>frank gore was the RB
>jags, ttitans in playoffs, texans have a dynamic team as well
>coaches playing hot potato with the HC job

Yes, Lurie thanked us first.

Are the Giants elite?

the texans could have easily been the second wild card team had watson not gotten hurt. the colts are fucked for years

Nope

First for niners repeat winning the off-season. Reminder NFC WEST IS OURS IN '18

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

NFL Hierarchy

>Royalty
Steelers, Cowboys, 49ers, Patriots

>Nobles
Packers, Giants, Raiders, Redskins, Broncos

>Artisans
Saints, Jets, Buccaneers, Bears, Chiefs, Rams, Seahawks

>Land Owners
Ravens, Colts, Dolphins, Eagles

>Commoners and Poorfolk (serfs for the faggot)
Bills
Vikings
Panthers
Bengals
Falcons
Cardinals
Titans
Chargers

>Sewer Dwellers
Lions
Browns
Texans
Jaguars

wuz

>Bob Kraft and the Patriots are continuing to blow the Colts the fuck out.

I love this timeline.

That's not fucking saying anything considering the state of the AFC this year. The bumfuck ass Bills and Titans got in.

Yes. The NFCE is just that good.
>m-muh regular season record
The Eagles, Redskins, Cowboys and Giants would FUCK UP the NFCS come playoff time.

>the absolute STATE of the Indianapolis clots

Reminder that the Eagles are the team of hate and division

>Nobles
>packers

13 championships, most hall of famers, super bowl trophy is named after vince lombardi, Staar/Favre/Rodgers. They should be Royalty you stupid fucking retard.

>Atrocious post
>Tripnigger
Wow what a shock

Filtered

>And That's a Good Thing

What's even more retarded is he put the raiders, redskins, and Broncos on the same level as packers. Giants are questionable. Tripfags no fuck all about anything.

>we
>finland
go back to where you came from

>championships

>NO: Colts to interview Saints asst. Dan Campbell
for HC or OC? the guy hasn't even been a coordinator in his career

I think the Bears have more Hall of Famers.

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

>Royals
Packers Stoolers 49ers
>Aristocrats
Bears Patriots Cowboys Raiders Giants Redskins Broncos
>Goy merchants
Ravens Eagles Colts Dolphins Chiefs Jets Rams Seahawks
>Common plebs
the rest

>I set my arbitrary cutoff point at 1967 because there was a significant raise in level of competition(there wasn't)

it's that same loopy negroid who wrote a similar article after they won the NFCCG
holy shit, he's just as seething as talcum x was after $cam lost SB50. the lengths these people will go to in order to virtue signal

>Pats and Cowboys
>more wrings than the packers
>same number as 9ers

>Bears that high
>one Owl

>raiders, broncos, and redskins on the same level as Bears pats and cowboys

So who leaves on the Eagles in the offseason? Can they just keep their current roster? ;_;

there should be a special spot for the billls and vikes given their terrible superbowl record

>pre super bowl era is relevant
>pre salary cap era is relevant

You're team doesn't matter unless it's won an Owl since 1995

A heartwarming story to come out of this Super Bowl.
>A few months ago, I brokered a deal with Graham that if the Eagles won the Super Bowl, he would unblock everyone that he blocked previously on Twitter. Graham was true to his word. I went into his account and literally just unblocked everybody. You are all now unblocked.

they trade carson wentz to cleveland for their 2 first round picks

yep, 28 to 25

a couple guys will have to go or take less money. Expect Torrey Smith gone at the very least

>Implying Cleveland isn't going to use their two first round picks to draft two separate quarterbacks so they can stitch them together into a Frakenstein monster.

>rings are the only thing that matters

History, hall of famers, names on trophies, coaches, players, pre super bowl championships, dynasties, all of these things should be taken into account, not just rings.

Why doesn't Cleveland draft all QBs this year? Surely one of them will pan out

no issues with torrey smith. unreliable as fuck, granted he did make some clutch plays in the playoffs but he pissed me off so much this year.

>>rings are the only thing that matters
yes
>History, hall of famers, names on trophies, coaches, players, pre super bowl championships, dynasties, all of these things should be taken into account, not just rings.
yes, but not nearly as much as Owls

Right now they're around 9m over the cap next year, though that doesn't take the projected cap rise into account.

i wish you could trade draft picks for coaches
cleveland already has a franchise quarterback, but he will go nowhere with no clue hue.

Even if they picked 4 QBs and had them compete, they would give the starting job to the worst one and anyone they released would have success on another team.

>these championship trophies matter
>But those don't because reasons that aren't true or consistent
NFL and AFL championships are literally on equal footing to Super Bowls. they were the actual pinnacles of the sport.

>rings are the only thing that matters
>yes

>yes (they matter) but not nearly as much as owls

Kind of contradicted yourself there, down you retard? All of those things need to be taken into account when discussing the best franchises, not just super bowl wins. You don't know shit.

>Doug Pederson did NOT treat the players to ice cream
Is this how he loses the locker room?

the 2017 Browns would demolish the 1950 Browns.
Nobody cares about 5'7'' 170lbs players that took a bus to a dirt field

Didn't you*

Niners v Raiders Owl soon

>There was an unprecedented spike in player quality between the years of 1965 and 1966

This fucking meme argument. If the guys back then had the same supplements and training like they do now, they would be just as good.

>If the guys back then had the same supplements and
i-i-i-if it didn't be the way it did than it wouldn't

Can someone explain the cap to me? Like how it works, how a player has a cap hit, cap penalties, everything involved. I'm curious about it but it seems like a lot.

>HISTORY DOESNT MATTER GUYS FUCK ALL THAT SHIT IN THE PAST DOESNT MEAN SHIT LOL

Can't stand all of these reddit 19-23 year old Seahawk and patriot fans on here.

BREAKING: Multiple women accuse Josh McDaniels of sexual harassment

Nope. there's no difference between an NFL/AFL championship in 1965 and a Super Bowl in 1966. to discount one is to discount the other on the same reasons

Jim Irsay reportedly among the accusers.

Discuss

Hopefully b4 the raid skips town

Do you celebrate anything on November 15th?

I'm not seeing a strawman

See you guys next year (at the Superb Owl).

American Recycles Day

It's a limit to how much teams can spend. The cap is only complicated because it involves contracts. Teams have to plan out their present and future guaranteed money in order to comply with the cap. The cap is what pushes management to cut a player when he's no longer worth his contract, and the guaranteed money is small or already run out.

The cap goes up regularly, again because of contracts and inflation. It's a set of regulations for the player market.

BB could probably have gone out and thrown 5 TDs himself with the Eagles DL getting no pressure and their secondary playing 10 yards off. Like Chip Kelly, his real failure is being an arrogant GM.

*blocks your'e path*

Raiders will be lucky to break 6-10

that was after meetings.

To Eagles fans I give my sincerest congratulations and salutations for playing such a great game. Deserved champions.

To everyone else I say fuck off what has your shit team achieved recently?

>tfw taking everything to not drop life savings on eagles super bowl gear
almost dropped $500 last night. still plan on getting a green foles super bowl jersey but they've been sold out since sunday night. living in a new world.

another historic playoff choke :^)

store.philly.com/collections/go-birds/products/february-5-2018-back-issues

i picked it up monday morning. that and the daily news. gotta get frames.

Why didn't he just do this again??

I'm getting the locker room hat and shirt, some newspaper (probably the main 2), and a lower end plaque. It's really hard not to go all out.

HOT TAKES

1. 28-3 is Brady's last owl
2. AFC championship is Chargers vs. Jaguars next year
3. NFC championship is Garoppolo vs Wentz

wilson to the yankees
seacucks continuously btfo

welcome home russ!

>Tony Pauline on 1010xl reported that he is hearing Jax is going to go after Cousins. Also said he expects Jax and Denver to be the front runners.
>Tony Pauline on 1010xl reported that he is hearing Jax is going to go after Cousins. Also said he expects Jax and Denver to be the front runners.

Looks like refball ain't gonna work on the Jags this season

He did when they put him on Jeffery near the beginning

>Kirk Cousins
I've watched him play, he's literally nothing special

He's good. The Redskins are just shit.

He's better than Bortles, and that's all he's gotta be.

>i-its never his fault!
he has bad numbers against teams with 8 or more wins

not clutch

will bortles be traded in this scenario or relegated to backup?

Called it

so do the Redskins
I'm not the guy you're replying to, just thought I'd point that out.

Jacksonville took Bortles to the AFC championship game, kicked the dogshit out of bad teams (which is what good teams do) and almost beat the Pats and that was WITHOUT Allen Robinson

Cousins can literally underachieve the next two years there and still win a ring

SOON