I used to be a beat cop, long time ago

I used to be a beat cop, long time ago...

muh half measures

god i miss this show

>his granddaughter never got to see him again
>probably grew up thinking her pop pop abandoned her

Jonathan Banks was right, Mike would never do that. That scene is increasingly OOC the more BCS develops him.

the faggot had it coming
>disrespects Walt all the fucking time
>tries to kill him, only backs off not to piss off his master Gus
>punches Walt in the face
>ties Walt to a fucking radiator before going to a deal with an intention to rip him off
>never recognizes his authority
I'm not saying Walt was 100% in the right all the time, but Mike had it coming, you don't fuck with a guy who orchestrates multiple murders and commits some himself without giving a damn

At what point did Sup Forums turn on Breaking Bad and deem it reddit?

2012/2013 during hype for 5B.

>you will never be a bad ass operator only to die at the hands of a chem-autist in one of his tard rage fits

I feel like you're emphasizing with Walt more because he was the main character. Try to see it more from Mikes view:

>do enforcer work for a powerful drug kingpin
>pays the bills, keeps you occupied, and let's you set up funds for your young granddaughter
>do this for years with few issues

>egoist normie weasels his way into doing business with your boss
>basically acts like he's hot shit because he can mix chemicals
>he gets super paranoid and starts fucking business up so boss wants him dead
>egoist weasels his way out of dying by further fucking up boss' plans
>tries to convince you to kill your boss who has never crossed you
>punch his saggy faggot lights out
>eventually just fucking kills the boss himself, causing the multi million dollar business to go belly up and your paycheck goes poof
>so does your granddaughters money

>forced to work with stupid fucking asshole that ruined the good thing you had going because you need money now
>he refuses to pay off the guys you worked with for years so now you're almost broke compared to what you had
>finally find a way out so you and everyone else can just quit the crime shit with a bunch of money
>fucker tries to stop you so he can massage his ego even more
>eventually get your money anyways and try and leave the country so you can lay low for a while since fuckhead is stirring shit up after killing the boss
>egoist asshole who basically ruined your life shoots you and blubbers to himself loudly as you die by a dirty ass creek

thats pretty damn accurate.

Not disagreeing with you, but Mike made serious mistake by not killing Walt at some point, keeping him close and disrespecting him. Mike knew Walt's ego was his weakness but still didn't take him seriously. He even said, himself, that Walt is a "time bomb" that can set off any moment. He should've just left earlier/killed Walt/disagreed to work with him and Jesse/not treat him like shit. It was absolutely in his power to prevent all of that

If Walt wasn't the main character and had plot armor, Mike would have killed him on so many occasions and never given it a second thought.

It's almost as if he took half measures when dealing with Walt

Why did Mike get annoyed when the guy atarted singing Danny Boy?

showed the guy didn't care about killing his wife and didn't take mike seriously at all

Producers literally foreshadowed that with the half measures cop story.

Is half measures a meme now or something?

guess I got what I deserved

kept you waiting there too long my love

all that time without a word

didn't know you'd think that I'd forget

or I'd regret

the special love I had for you

my baby blue

perfect baboon to end the show

>baboon

>Skyler will never step on you and call you a selfish husband

after s4 ended and it's popularity sky rocketed and it's writing got worse.