/brit/

p h a t rips edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FOS9uE5LZ0A
theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/05/paradise-papers-leak-reveals-secrets-of-world-elites-hidden-wealth
youtu.be/6Lfo2IPvXMw
youtu.be/_lwydkWb6L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Only acceptable times for a man to cry

1. When his dog dies
2. When his country wins a world cup
3. When Boromir dies

The Burgers are on you Bongs

baths take too much time

absolutely masterful banter

Toil on the morrow; toil on the morrow

The Wagecuck's morning will bring him sorrow.

He'll rise in the cold, dark hours at dawn,

To spend a day being Toilberg's pawn.

He commutes through the darkness, the wind and the rain

To arrive on time at his toiling domain.

So sleep tight, Mr Wagecuck. Get comfortable in your bed;

You've got a long, hard day of toiling ahead!

imagine being an refugee who only came to our country this year
i bet theyre all confused to fuck about what's going on tonight with all the bonfires and fireworks going off
i bet they all think ISIS is attacking

ah yes the local underclasses are letting off fireworks in the street

Just watch Neil de Grasse tyson videos and post on Reddit until the end of fucking time

Shit like this is produced by bourgeois think tanks to make the middle class complacent while the rich steals all their fucking money and uses literal slaves in the third world to make their trendy glitter iPhone cases.

Go sit in a park with your sweetie! (DON'T HAVE ONE, ALL SOCIAL RELATIONS HAVE DEGENERATED TO ORGYPORGY PROLEFEED NIGHTMARE)

Take Facebook tweet selfies of your stupid bullshit! (ENDLESSLY FOCUS ON DAY-TO-DAY PETTY SOCIALIZING AND LASCHIAN NARCISSISTIC GRANDSTANDING ON SOCIAL MEDIA, ALL HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS HAVE BEEN REDUCED TO LITERALLY PREHISTORICAL LEVELS OF HYPERGAMY IN A WHIRLING GYRE OF MEANINGLESS TINDER FACEFUCKING FOR THE SELECT FEW AND ELLIOT RODGER RESENTMENT FOR THE REST)

Consume trendy garbage and eat cool food :P!!!! (LITERALLY CHINESE NIGGER SLAVES MADE YOUR STUPID BULLSHIT "THINKGEEK.COM" BAUBLES AND DESIGNER STRETCHPANTS, IN ENDLESS WASTELANDS THAT RESEMBLE THE FACTORIES OF INDUSTRIAL ENGLAND MARX WROTE ABOUT IN COMPLETE HORROR)

These people are trying to thought control you into passively reclining and injecting low-effort Mythbusters reddit filth into your brain and ignoring the dull ache of meaninglessness and consumerist over-stimulation from inhaling high fructose corn syrup and salt all fucking day

"Optimistic nihilism" is what rich faggots pay slightly less rich faggots to convince lumpenproles to think they're experiencing when they work in a cubicle for 45 years to finance a lifestyle of watching proles modify Nerf guns and design "man caves". Turn off the Youtube and develop some tastes and moral preferences taht an algorithm designed by Amazon can't predict and use to predict your entire life before you've even lived it you piece of fucking shit

GIRLS OUT REEEEEEEE

shan't

hahaha get fucked brits your queen is a crook hahahahahahaha lmao

any crossfit man in

would be laughing if I wasn't so upset at the prospect of being back in the runt battery tomorrow

not a single pixel

Only read 0.000001% of this and that was by accident.

Don't understand people who think it's strange to wank in the bath. What are you supposted to do when you're horny and stiff?

Started a new gimmick involving /brit/. Its not posted here (or Sup Forums) but i challenge you to find it

how much do those bars weigh again

yes google is broken

*our

I'm a couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer.

All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad.

My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet there, in my classes, brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with them out of fear that they'll gauge their brainlet IQ levels, most of them being life science retards like chem and bio

fuck the plughole

How to say "MOMMY user WANT MILKY" in British?

Can't wait to toil at 6am.

20 kg

20kg

>Millions of pounds from the Queen’s private estate has been invested in a Cayman Islands fund – and some of her money went to a retailer accused of exploiting poor families and vulnerable people.
>Extensive offshore dealings by Donald Trump’s cabinet members, advisers and donors, including substantial payments from a firm co-owned by Vladimir Putin’s son-in-law to the shipping group of the US commerce secretary, Wilbur Ross.
>How Twitter and Facebook received hundreds of millions of dollars in investments that can be traced back to Russian state financial institutions.
>The tax-avoiding Cayman Islands trust managed by the Canadian prime minister Justin Trudeau’s chief moneyman.
>A previously unknown $450m offshore trust that has sheltered the wealth of Lord Ashcroft.
>Aggressive tax avoidance by multinational corporations, including Nike and Apple.
>How some of the biggest names in the film and TV industries protect their wealth with an array of offshore schemes.
>The billions in tax refunds by the Isle of Man and Malta to the owners of private jets and luxury yachts.
>The secret loan and alliance used by the London-listed multinational Glencore in its efforts to secure lucrative mining rights in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
>The complex offshore webs used by two Russian billionaires to buy stakes in Arsenal and Everton football clubs.

this is fucking massive

i fink u freeky

't

WHOOPS forgot my client was open haha

Was driving home and saw something like this. It was bizarre. It looked very similar to my picture but there was a man on top of it. Very confusing stuff

What are you doing this evening lads?

Me: some housework, edit some photos from a recent shoot. Have chicken balti for dinner with a few beers and watch some undemanding film on Netflix.

Off work until Thursday, yay.

20kg

nah lol just visiting family up north

>black man is a celebrity at a tommy robinson event

the mainstream media won't show you this
youtube.com/watch?v=FOS9uE5LZ0A

Based Guardian

theguardian.com/news/2017/nov/05/paradise-papers-leak-reveals-secrets-of-world-elites-hidden-wealth

me taking the right turn

45lbs, ignore dumb kilo continentals

joke's on you google is working fine, not to mention any of the other search engines I could've used!!

Fuck all happened after the Panama papers and fuck all will happen after this. Its legal

trying to get some 3d modelling sorted but it's being really awkward aroooo

literally nothing will come about from it just like nothing did last time

fuck off capitalist apologist

doing a pizza

>rich people are rich
whoa what the FUCK I did NOT see this coming!!!

nobody broke the law here though

what does this even matter? what are the consequences of any of this?

methinks this clown is deserving of a hat

you'll pay for that

when did protestants and cathlolics stop actively persecuting one another? 1700s?

Then maybe we need some new laws.

*scribbles* i shall not forget this

can not be asked to read into this again it doesn't fucking matter

Doesnt mean it wasnt immoral

in england i mean

I think you have to go all the way back to the last Rangers/Celtic match.

>what are the consequences of any of this?
nothing, serf. back to work.

yes
Catholics in the US still love to larp as being oppressed though, it's really annoying

is this a leftypol for ants

>Girl in my flat
>All alone in the kitchen
>She talks about her favourite youtube channels
>Ask what mine are
>Show her
>She says "Oh what's that?"
>Fuck
>Forgot I was subscribed to Gibi ASMR
>I'm forced to tell her
>She says she listens to them all the time
>Get excited
>Show her a girlfriend roleplay asmr because she's bi so I thought she'd like it
>She just thinks I'm a weird autist now

Every social interaction I have turns to shit

ok what law would you instate? make it illegal to be rich? make it illegal to have a company overseas? make it illegal to live outside of the country?

nice thumbnail faggot

>the super-rich elite keep their investments and savings off shore to avoid paying higher rates of tax

wow... that's really something... never knew that before...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN,
DARE TO DREAM
THAT THE DAWN IS BREAKING
ON AN INDEPENDENT UNITED KINGDOM!

A VICTORY FOR REAL PEOPLE,
A VICTORY FOR ORDINARY PEOPLE,
A VICTORY FOR DECENT PEOPLE.

WE HAVE FOUGHT AGAINST THE MULTINATIONALS,
WE HAVE FOUGHT AGAINST THE BIG MERCHANT BANKS,
WE HAVE FOUGHT AGAINST BIG POLITICS.

WE HAVE FOUGHT AGAINST LIES, CORRUPTION AND DECEIT.

MAY JUNE THE 23RD GO DOWN IN OUR HISTORY AS OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY.

AND TODAY HONESTY, DECENCY AND BELIEF IN NATION–I THINK NOW– IS GOING TO WIN.

Brits btfo

nice thumbnail, retard

given up trying to encourage the gf while she poos because she started throwing things at the door

taxation is theft

In terms of laws Catholic emancipation laws early to mid 19th century Irish catholics far more oppressed for a longer time though

its funny because its true

youtu.be/6Lfo2IPvXMw

they have arrived

Crack down on tax evasion. Close those loopholes. Simple as.

you don't have to be a communist to see the flaws in capitalism

fractional reserve banking is theft

*immediately vanishes to the US to go suck trumpy's willy*

cringed when he said this live. what a yankified twat, no wonder he ran off to america

all sick but bf is gonna get some food
love my boyfriend
loved pints too much last night

wow dropped the ball there lmao

>Only allowed to spend 6.25 per day
>Don't eat every 2nd day
>Suddenly you can spend 12.50 per day

How hasn't anyone clocked onto this?
I've literally become a millionaire overnight.

ok

what law would you instate? make it illegal to be rich? make it illegal to have a company overseas? make it illegal to live outside of the country?

i'd be willing to take a few american catholic refugees in
and by a few i mean one
young
female

love this image

:thinking:

They've been here for multiple threads

what's that smal?? you want to listen to chooooOOOoooOOOONNNnn???

glad to oblige la!!

youtu.be/_lwydkWb6L0

don't know who this is

don't particularly care either

buying loads of jumpers lads

going a bit jumper mad haha

Almost had her mate.

doing a think of the good old days and doing a sad

might do a cry

small jpg for a small man

dog's pissed everywhere

what law would you instate? make it illegal to be rich? make it illegal to have a company overseas? make it illegal to live outside of the country?

still raining lads
need to get out of here
might drive around aimlessly for a bit

dont hurt yourself