What are some movies about governments getting infiltrated, betrayals of the electorate etc.etc. ?

what are some movies about governments getting infiltrated, betrayals of the electorate etc.etc. ?

Miller is one of the good guys, Kushner is King of the Tribe

Bannon needs to sacrifice himself and just shoot Kushner in the head in the middle of the Oval Office

I'd love to see one of their security guards go full L-Ambassadeur on all of them

You think that's bad? France has even more Jews in gov.

So?

jews are evil you fucking retard. new here? go back

GO TO FUCKING Sup Forums
... go.. to.. fucking.. Sup Forums..

France is a contemptible little shithole. Coincidence?

no

back to tumblr princess. ur n the jungle now babby

admit it, you are here because Sup Forums made you feel uncomfortable when they started turning against mango mussolini

nothing changed
on Sup Forums everything is fine
the few and last anti-trump spammers are getting banned as I'm typing this
we have been raided by liberals and SJW from reddit but now the situation is normalizing

HELLO
REDDIT

yeah, i'm sure... i'm sure everyone is drooling after fat demented retard... just like you... Sup Forums is saved and it will be hugbox again.... no bad people telling bad things about daddy... aaaah cheeto cumm...mmmmh...muah...muah....

Nice English, Boris.

>on Sup Forums everything is fine

Taking into account how not 24 hours ago some Sup Forums assclown whose blackboard-scraping whininess stood comparison with yours was complaining about how /r/thedonald was ruining Sup Forums you'll excuse me if I take your attempt at damage control less than seriously.

>Drumpfkins actually memed this guy to presidency

Thanks a lot, good goyim!

>they started turning against mango mussolini

well no-one's ever seen a rat jump *onto* a sinking ship

kushner is a literal kike rat and Sup Forums are literally his cuckolds fapping to Ivanka while he fucks her

Not him but there's literally nothing wrong with his English

post yfw Trump is getting cucked both figuratively and literally by the Jews

It's good that Sup Forumsdittors begin to make containment threads like this, so they don't spread all over the board.

my sides

Has there ever been a movie that has captured the true meaning of anxiety and nervousness? The only thing I can think of is the anime Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor, and it's not really about natural anxiety but the anxiety of gambling and accumulating large debt.

PURE COINCIDENCE