Unsolved Mysteries

STILL not a hint of rumor as to why he was benched, which single-handedly cost the Patriots the superbowl. How is this possible in today's world of 100 leaks every millisecond?

>single handedly

Wrong

It was Brady's single - hander that did that. Sackable offence.

Dude are you retarded or what
I don't even watch handegg and I already know why he was benched with a simple google search

Please enlighten us then, faggot.

In the time it took you to type that, you could have simply answered the question instead of being all Huurr Duurr your retarded....please end your worthless faggot life.

tom brady can't catch a football haha even a little child can do that tha'ts why he lost

>waaah spoonfeed me
Holy fuck why are amerimutts so dumb? How did you even figure out how to turn on a computer?

There are a number of rumors, and nobody in position to verify them has done so.

Looks like you're the dumb one this time

>In the time it took you to type that, you could have simply
looked it up yourself, you a raging faggot.

There's nothing to look up you raging faggot.

>amerimutts so dumb
t soulless subhumans so stupid, one nuclear bomb wasn't enough. Had to be told TWICE.

Except it's true

>Butler
>good

Not saying that butler is HOF material, but he simply would not have been scorched for insane yardage the way Rowe was.

He did that thing that one time.

if belichick wasnt going to play him, he should have cut him and added a 5th receiver.

you know......in case of injury.

Yeah, it just seemed so personal, putting him in on special teams, just so he would know his place. Discipline is discipline. Scratch his ass from the game and open up a spot, but it looks like he kept him around to humiliate him. I just find it bizarre, especially from someone as business-first as belichick.

eagles just played better. stop manufacturing drama

Manufacturing drama? Just looking for a reason for an important game decision. Stay off Sup Forums and stick to your real housewives reruns.

Werd lol what a loser

i'll never recover from that....damn

and he would have made some of the tackles Richardson and Bademosi missed

patriots literally couldn't make a stop on third down

all they needed was one