So how are they going to do it?

So how are they going to do it?

>muh force ghost

They are cutting up her performance and using bits in Episode 9. How stupid can u be to not work this out?

Moving some parts from Episode 8 to Episode 9.

puppets and mirrors probably

animatronics

>will somehow still star in Star Wars

Editors and writers are shit

movies don't need actors any more, they can just CGI her entire performance

that Bojack storyline where his entire performance is CGI was only a few years away from reality

They literally contracted all Star Wars major players to have a face mold for future CGI showings. There were a few articles a little while back when people were asking about rogue one.

>movies don't need actors any more
oh we know

Who cares? Manchildren are still going to pay for it

It's not like Princess Leia is an important character in the new trilogy. They probably shot a ton of different scenes with her that will be split up in the different movies. Or they'll just reuse the episode 7 scenes in flashbacks. Or she's just a force ghost using old footage (most likely from episode 4-6).

>So how are they going to do it?

By denigrating the human spirit.

>Create clone
>claim clone is actually advanced CGI
>Kill Clone
>?
>Profit

Necromancy.

>tfw they will use this satanic technology to bring back icons like clint eastwood or harrison ford forever and ever

>tfw in a thousand years we'll still have tom hardy memes

>movies don't need actors any more
No they still do

getting some serious uncanny valley vibes from this

they already filmed her scenes

HORRIFYING

i think her mouth is a bit too low t b h

Good

underrated

This.

I can't get why some people here don't understand how 8 has been done filming for probably a year now and they are just going to move her scenes into 9.

Great idea.

Let's mold the writing, dialogue and the whole movie with workarounds. Maybe they can somehow through heavy editing, computer generated images and past recordings have Carrie have one of the lead roles in a movie but not actually participate at all. That should make for a greatly immersive movie.

Quite honestly, its bad taste. And I'm not saying Carrie would disapprove, I'm saying she also had bad taste. Like her brother. I say this as a fan.