Predict season 3 before it airs on monday

Predict season 3 before it airs on monday.

someone will call saul and it will be HELLA FUCKIN EPIC

"nothing happens."

"Chuck did nothing wrong."

"Jimmy is a crook."

"Needs more Mike."

"Needs less Mike."

"Kim is mai waifu."

Literally nothing will happen all season once again. Noting ever happens on this show and it is more boring than the Weather Channel.

>Jimmy does something bad
>Feels bad about it
>Spends the rest of the season trying to make it better
>Just makes it worst
>1 (ONE) Episode something funny happens
>Le Quirky camera shot Sup Forums masturbates about (See Spade in BB, Tinfoil in Saul)
>Jimmy looks out the window depressed

I predict that plebs on Sup Forums will continue to say that "nothing happens"

yeah its shit

Kim will die this season

She had her high point in the show, and so has jimmy, now everything will go to shit in s3.

Mike starts working with gus and the two go on some cartel sabotaging shinanigans. We see how hector gets rekt.

I think they're rushing it with this Gus bullshit. We should get a proper Saul introduction before making him the lawyer of a criminal empire.

see you in the weekly threads

You can tell things are not going to plan since Gus appeared in all the promos.

If the show was doing well, he would've been an end-of-episode/series appearance to set up his arc.

Instead it's "hey remember this popular character from the popular television series Breaking Bad? He's back!"

>Jimmy does something bad
>Just makes it worst

And this is where Sup Forums finally realises that Breaking Bad is actually about Jimmy Breaking the cyle of bad decisions.

They already teased him at the end of last season. They wouldn't have done that if they wanted his reveal to be a surprise.

>Nothing ever happens in this show
You autists don't understand how comfy and meta this show is. When I come home from work after 9-10 hours, I wanna watch something like BCS, not Marvel trash. Grow up

>Show's called Better Call Saul
>2 seasons in and no character named Saul has showed up
What did they mean by this?

fucking this

mikes actor fucking dies

chuck will be healed

saul just got out of homeland

Is this gonna be on Netflix weekly or after the whole season is finished?

Probably one episode per week like they did last season

It's going to be SLOWWWWWW.

I loved Breaking Bad. I like the idea of Better Call Saul but holy shit. It's the season opener, FUCKING FILLER IN THE MIDDLE then the season finale which was stale as shit.

For the new season:
>Mike is told to meet with Gus at a restaurant (same way Walter met Gus) or in the desert/some abandoned place
>Gus explains why Mike can't kill those men and hires him
>Jimmy and his brother duke it out before it even goes to court.

It's literally everyone waiting for him to become Saul Goodman and to keep the show entertaining they throw in Mike.

Friendly reminder that Vince Gillian is a hack and has no idea how Jimmy becomes Saul and thinks it would be great if BCS ran for 8 or 9 seasons. There is zero (0) artistic integrity there. Season 1 had promise but Season 2 shit all over it and basically reset.

>Friendly reminder that Vince Gillian is a hack
Friendly reminder that you have to be 18 or older to post here. Gilligan wrote some of the best episodes of The X Files - he doesn't need to do anything to show he's not a hack.

Lots of filler because there are still 2 or 3 more seasons after this one even though it's a prequel spin-off show.

Is Vince just so bored that he needs to milk this thing for so long?

I hope every episode include a very lengthy, boring court scene just to spite you cucks.

Agreed

Oh no you didn't

Bob Odenkirk will continue to be a cute

how is mike still alive in better call saul?

I like the show but they need to do a better job of intertwining the Mike and Jimmy storylines. Season 2 they felt too separated so half an episode would be law shenanigans then the other half would be an intense cartel story from a completely different show. Luckily Gus showing up will probably fix all this

>it's a prequel
>hair is thinner

I predict you'll continue to tip your fedora and pretend that the pacing of season 2 was in any way acceptable because of "MUH SLOW BURN"

Maybe he'll finally start calling himself Saul.

>wrote some of the best episodes of The X-Files

wow, its literally nothing. That excuses him for the garbage thati s Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul? He's a fucking hack

>writing some of the best episodes of TV is not enough to not be considered a hack