At what age did you realize you're just worshiping Saturn?

At what age did you realize you're just worshiping Saturn?

I was around 23

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slow down on the dosage.

no

>>/x/

I worship a frog now, I feel much better.

a year or so after 9/11

damn...

DELETE THIS

>Saturn
>Satan
Goddamn it! I've been spelling it wrong all this time???

good for you bro, Saturn appears as the fake sun - a fake messiah.
It will capture you in the cage of time where the torture begins

Why not Mars?

Looks like a big space anus.

Why are you worshiping a space anus?

If you were worshiping saturn, you'd go to mass on Saturdays (Suturnday, not on SUNday)

implying Earth isn't literally just Mars 2.0

youtube.com/watch?v=x-pj8OtyO2I

I'm so glad whoever designed the dollar left us clues to literally every conspiracy ever thought of

You tinfoil niggers actually believe that some jew cultists or whatever could even see that hexagon on planet saturn thousands of years ago? bottomkek my f ams

I suppose people here adhere to the Judeo-christian mindset which is in essence Saturnalian.

It worships the lesser Sun, the demiurge.

You'll be worshiping it like all hell in 100 years...

Probably the place we'll be getting all our natural gas from after Oil depletion

really makes you think

I see I am not the only one to realize that.

Ancient Aliens seasons 6-11 set that up and explained it pretty well too.

The radiation in that one area of mars is just unexplainable, unless their society was destroyed in a doomsday event.

>he thinks there are other planets
>he thinks there is space

Oh look,, it's Pluto, on Pluto. How cute.

yea it really does

>too much Star Trek: the picture

lost

so whats the deal here? people like patterns those black cubes look cool i guess sorta makes you think even, but unless its pic related its just some aesthetic cube id have in my indoor zen garden just cause itll look cool

10/10

Stop posting dragon dildos you degenerate

>I suppose people here adhere to the Judeo-christian mindset which is in essence Saturnalian.
>It worships the lesser Sun, the demiurge.

Absolutely not, according to the Bible. But you can go ahead and cite the Kabbalah or whatever it is that gave you this Luciferian idea.

Gnostics/Mystery Babylon...when will they learn?

this

Aren't we worshipping a) Mithra or b) Galilean magician or c) Ancient egyptian God of some monoteistic cult that lived short?

How did the black cube originate from Saturn? What's the connection

It's all going to be OK my friend.
That's essentially what you little people strive for, a higher man sees through this distortion.

Well based on astrology saturn is my planet so I'm cool with it

I'm sure they could see it when they visited it.
Do you really believe that we are the most advanced humans have ever been?

Feet are the sole objects of my worship.

it's.... a cube?!
wow I might rethink my whole life

Saturn is Greek Kronos - time that devours it's sons

He was a god of judgement and thus punishment, robed in black. A black cube is sort of a cage, a cage where you're trapped in time and space.

Thanks

true face of Saturn

Man's attempt to make himself Divine, same as it ever was. But there is only one gate, I'm afraid.

The grace of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ, by no other name. Your occult knowledge will do you in, friend. Many have tried to ascend by such means, and many have been knocked down.

Why is it that the 'illuminated ones' are always blind to truth? Perhaps what they seek has no company with truth. Perhaps what they seek has only company with evil and selfish acts.

T.H.I.S

t. ex occultist by sheer ambivalence

I took this redpill at around 19, thought I was so much more intelligent than all the sheeple & sperged out to IRL friends about the nature of reality. spent a fuckload of time researching ancient religions and esoteric teachings in a plight to understand what was going on in the world. i think i did all this because i was raised as a christian, so i naturally had a superstitious lens on. instead, reality was much more boring. there is no global conspiracy. there's no jews, no reptiles, no devil, none of that shit. there's no answer for all the world's ills. it's just humans being humans ((((and a few international bankers)))), and if you spent a good few months learning basic politics and economics you'd come to the same understanding. you're worse than flat earthers. fuck off.

>Man's attempt to make himself Divine, same as it ever was
Words of wisdom although I don't agree with the followup.

The very essence of us is the image of God thus we ARE God. The only grave we need is ours, WE have to set ourselves free. It's within ourselves rather than outside.

>Jesus Christ
I respect his teachings but this is far from the ultimate truth. You have to crucify yourself and go forward - not lamenting your own sinful nature over and over again, it's masochistic.

>Your occult knowledge will do you in, friend
It's not really occult now anymore, anyone can have a look into this knowledge.

>Why is it that the 'illuminated ones' are always blind to truth?
I could ask you the same question brother, no need for such questions.

I want to gaze into the Light I see in the end of the tunnel!
That is my only wish

>I'm just like you
>you're worse than flat earthers. fuck off
kek

don't forget the murder cube for your confirmation bias picture since at least someone actually worships that

Yeah, I'm conceding that I had an infantile worldview that didn't hold up to reason. I was wrong and I'm man enough to move past that autistic roleplaying stage of my life. You'll grow up one day, or you'll descend into madness, spending the next 40 years of your life uploading "TRUTH ILLUMINATI GLOBAL SATANIC AGENDA EXPOSED" to your 30 subscribers. Each to his own though.

>Yeah, I'm conceding that I had an infantile worldview that didn't hold up to reason
Your "reason" is your cage bro. As you said, each to his own.

Reason is looking at world solely through your left brain. It is highly applicable but it is not ALL that there is.

And what, if left brain is logic, right brain is imagination? Analysis vs intuition? All this shit is retarded and you know it. Go a few days without doing LSD pal. It did me a lot of good too.

Read a few pages of Jung, it will do you good as well.

>Your "reason" is your cage bro.
It's ironic that Martin Luther said that reason is the devil's greatest whore. Reason directly relates to a reduction in superstition. Why is it that niggers are more likely to be superstitious? Maybe it has something to do with their ability to reason? Who knows ;)

>The very essence of us is the image of God thus we ARE God. The only grave we need is ours, WE have to set ourselves free. It's within ourselves rather than outside.

I agree in a sense, though you have been misled. We have been created in the image of God—the image of light. We were created beams of light this world of darkness. Obeying the ten commandments, statutes and laws of God are the means by which we expose darkness, by refusing fruits of evil. Walking with Christ, and all we need to do for guidance is ask. How do conversations with your conscience go? Do you have them?

>I respect his teachings but this is far from the ultimate truth. You have to crucify yourself and go forward - not lamenting your own sinful nature over and over again, it's masochistic.

There is nothing in Christianity that requires you lament your sins over and over again, you have been deceived. All you need do is ask forgiveness, and it is given. And when you overcome sin, you overcome guilt. The testimony of Christ is enough to wash away all your sin. And this gift, of course, is free.

>It's not really occult now anymore, anyone can have a look into this knowledge.

It is still occult. If it had not remained in the shadows for thousands of years it would have been destroyed by the light, long before now. But I agree, Now in the naked morning we can indeed quite clearly see the atrocities of those who've practice occult knowledge, attempting to control powers they could never understand. Some have even done this in the name of Christ. Fools, the lot of you. Simon the sorcerer was cast from the sky, and so to unto you. It is written.

>I could ask you the same question brother, no need for such questions.

I disagree. I do not think you search for truth. I think you search for power. I search for Truth, Justice, Mercy, Righteousness, and Grace. That is why I have found Jesus Christ, and you have not.

But He has not rejected you. He will always be there for you.

>muh niggers
I suppose you're not dogmatic so I suggest you submit reason to your skepticism. I'm not saying we should get rid of it, it should cooperate with the rest of our potential.

>Reason directly relates to a reduction in superstition
it's not the 19th century anymore. The current year brother :^)

I don't understand this redpill can you explain?

>saturn
>not even based jupiter
kill yourself

Remember that theory where the NWO would detonate Saturn and make it a hyper-miniature sun and name it Lucifer?

Haha that's crazy and impossible right? Haha.

>Ancient Aliens seasons 6-11 set that up and explained it pretty well too.
>believing a single word out of the mouth of any person on that total shitshow

I'm more of Uranus worshipper.

>though you have been misled
You seem so sure, how so?

>Obeying the ten commandments, statutes and laws of God are the means by which we expose darkness, by refusing fruits of evil
This makes you fixated to a very particulate set of rules made in a very particulate time and space. It sort of constructs a reality tunnel for you which is not very enlightening in my mind.

>All you need do is ask forgiveness, and it is given. And when you overcome sin, you overcome guilt
Yea but then you "sin" again so you have to ask for forgiveness time and time again. It's sort of a loop. It's horrible!

>It is still occult
Occult means hidden. It used to be hidden knowledge and it had to be hidden from dogmatic people like yourself. Now the church has no power and people can dig as deeply as they wish/can.

>attempting to control powers they could never understand
At least I'm honest here. For now no one can understand the mysteries of the human psyche. Yet there are practices making the use of it by mimicry of ritual and myth.

>I think you search for power
I can assure you, I am searching for the Truth and only Truth

>How do conversations with your conscience go? Do you have them?
It's in the form of commands. Since we are Gods - the "spirits" from the abyss of our consciousness are bound to obey us. Our will is their command

>falling for the ancient Manichean blunder that there is a "good" or "evil" God

Good and evil are human judgments on events and actions. We're semi-evolved apes with an average IQ of 100 and lifespans of a few to several decades.

When we got grounded at age 8, it was the most horrible injustice of our lives and proof positive that our parents were uncaring monsters who hated us and wanted us to suffer. Now, as adults, we can see that they were actually trying to help us, though we lacked the ability to understand that at the time.

Now compare that gap in understanding to the one between we aforementioned 100-IQ primates and the infinite intelligence that created the Universe.

If there is a God and an immortal soul, evil doesn't actually exist.

>I can assure you, I am searching for the Truth and only Truth
naw bro, that's what occultism is essentially, hidden quest for power..

k you tell me