What happened tonight was just a taste for the massacre that will happen one week from today...

What happened tonight was just a taste for the massacre that will happen one week from today. You think Heysel was a slaughter!? You think Hillsborough was a tragedy!? None of those things will even a bit compare to the Valentine's Day Massacre that Liverpool shall face next Wednesday.

There is literally no escape from this fate. You are nothing to us, Liverpool. Even if we lose all our players but Gonçalo Paciência, he alone can defeat you easily. You venerate false stars from false cultures. You venerate weak, immature players that can handle the preassure of the Big Black Striking Line of FC Porto. Our players are just too much for you. If you had any instinct of self-preservation, you would just completely miss the game. It's your best scenario in this tale of despair.

Our dragons will fly through the pitch as angels and spit their fire in all its glory as demons.Then they shall unzip their cocks, and shall swallow them all down Scousers' throats. Then they shall cum their mighty milk whose holy flavour will be too much for the Merseymen to handle. They shall desintegrate into oblivion and forever been forgotten.

But worry not, Liverpool! You are not walking alone in this winding road of sadness! All other teams raped for us are waiting for you. As they say: despair is better when faced with friends.

Based Porto poster

one danilo please sir.

why yes we can wait until summer

Trabalho liberta a alma

we only sell to good teams xx

you sold to stoke macaco. once you fluke past livershit we crush you and then will take him and brahimi

Salah will make 9/11 look like a joke, Andre.

What if Liverpool win?

Porto poster has to apologize.

Oh no, not the might Porto

He's really setting himself up for a bad fall. I remember this autist here months ago.

its alright scouser, we tend to play worse against shittier teams for some reason

we know that feel

we sold to stoke?
damn, really tells you about how shit united is then x

PERRO CACA LA CONCHE TU MADRE MACACO FODE SE AY PUTO YOUR SHIT MANAGER IS RUINING US BUT WE WILL STILL BEAT YOU 12-0 BE AFRAID

Based

le superior southern european disdain face

If they take out the scousers I'll be obliged to WATCH THEIR LEAGUE.

are portugeese really europeen?

I will watch your league

>11 Days

Cheers

>is europe in europe

british memeducation

>losing the title to Sporting Cheese Pizza
i seriously hope you guys don't do this

I am much more worried about Benfica

>liverpool plastics talking about anyone else setting themselves up for a big failure

sometimes i need to remind myself that i am on posting here with absolute brainlets

I've enjoyed your threads Porto bro, but when we decimate you next week you must turn all your energy into creating the same threads for Liverpool

Use my Pepe, faggot!

It's better than yours!

>and shall swallow them all down Scousers' throats

Also, can’t*

Can you imagine your life being so shite that you have to create a persona for yourself on fucking Sup Forums of all places.

Some sweaty autist, obsessed with a place he's never even set foot in.

Focus on losing your virginity lad, then you can talk.

No one's assed about Porto, everybody knows Benfica are the proper Portuguese team

>no fun allowed
Neck yourself

do you lads think this guy has a keyboard in the space between his two front teeth to type a SEETHING response like this?

I wont do what you tell me dad

DO IT, FROGGOT!

You stole the meme from me, I have a right to tell you how it's done

jesus christ this is cringe
liverpool is winning 0-1 and then winning 2-1 at home

Absolutely SEETHING.

anyone has the same pepe as OP but with a barca logo instead?

I'll make one in about two hours or so

thanks amigo

He said the same as OP

But user, what if they get crushed?

I know retard, I don't need an English teacher

that will do the job, thanks burger bro

With that flag better safe than sorry

i will pray tonight and i will ask God if he can help your economy out. I needed this meme to piss my bro from valencia off.

Our economy is doing fine, or so does the government say...

Pray for FC Porto to win the league instead

Muslim detected

i am not a muslim

Can you make this without the white background? Make it transparent

Thank you, I'm rooting for Porto btw
Fuck Scouser cunts - Liverpool fans are the worst people on the planet. "It's our years lads!!!!" "It's the ref's fault!!!" "buhuuuu the big clubs stole our money :((( richs clubs are evil :(("

>Not praying to allah 5 times a day

Astagfirullah

>Implying there are any Christians in the Netherlands

We're 2pts ahead with 1 game less
We just need to keep it up
Also nice digits

god i hope you fucking win, i reckon i could feel your smugness from across the sea.

what about the GegenPress tho?

winning isnt a great achievement it just means theyre gonna get shit on by based lukaking and the lads, or even worse barca

In your dreams, Manure! We may not have Based Costinha anymore, but we do have BLACK SAITAMA to BTFO the City of Manchester

i don't actually care about porto, it's just for the seething scousers. bonus points if porto win via a controversial penalty.

Sorry, that won't happen. The refs don't like us

i believe

What if Liverpool slip?

>haven't won the league ever
>slipped their only chance away
>say it's their year ever year
>it never their year

Stand perfectly still. This will only hurt a lot.

Terrible Pepe. Just like your team. And your country. And probably your life

You haven't been watching our league if you think Sporting is a bigger threat than Benfica

>with 1 game less
half a game*

Thanks, Janko

Based Porto poster is based.