/bettercallsaul/ Season 3 General

36 hours left, Sup Forums.

Will something finally happen this season?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/how mike still alive better call saul/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Will something finally happen this season?
Yeah - BBfags will finally give up on the show so the BCS threads can actually be kino like the show.

BBfags will never give up. They have to see how the BB universe wraps up. It's funny to see some of them complain, though.

how is mike still alive in better call saul?

are you trolling?

This.

We don't need "something to finally happen" because it's already sleazy lawyer kino.

nah

>BBfags will finally give up on the show so the BCS threads can actually be kino like the show.

PLEASE BE TRUE!!!

finally

really comfy show

>tfw he could be living the good life with Kim but chooses to be a faggot instead

Why does everyone call him Jimmy?

Why do you think?

Does anybody think Kim is attractive?

Some angles she looks good. Most...not so good.

reminds me of phoenix marie

Why did Skylar look like an unattractive bitch in Breaking Bad?

Realism, not eye candy.

Is this show reddit? It seems extremely reddit, as is Breaking Bad.

breaking bad = reddit
better call saul = Sup Forums

learn the difference

i hope something will happen in this season

she looks like discount claire danes

shes attractive cause shes so alpha on the outside but broken on the inside

like you always think shes super submissive in bed but strong and dominat outside of it ... the thought of turning her into my rimjob slave turns me on

>BBfags will finally give up on the show

Aaaaand it's cancelled.

> so the BCS threads can actually be kino like the show.

You better pray they throw in more stupid cameos and fanservice to keep the Breaking Bad people watching just so this show gets funded.

Even with the drop of viewers, the ratings are still above those of BB in their first 4 seasons. It's not going to get cancelled.

Breaking bad didn't have any normies watching before season 5. It was better before everyone hopped on, I could have conversations about the show without someone else jumping in saying "dude lmao this guy died" because that's the only thing they can comprehend

I would say it got normies at the start of season 4 and they all waited like crazy for season 5.

Season 5 was shit BTW.

I liked season 5, I just hated how most people only saw the drama and didn't care for things like character development, cinematography, ect. Season 5 came out during my 11th and 12th grade years of highschool so I made sure to watch every episode right when it came out because all the people, other than my friends who watched it before s5, talked about spoilers out loud

AMC will not cancel this show because they are running out of hits, its not a high budget show like Walking Dead or even BB, and it will eventually attract people like a sleeper hit usually does.

The last season of Better Call Saul will see a huge uptick in viewers once they show Gene only and people realize its finally post Breaking Bad.

You are clearly a pleb. Season 5 was basically shit writing, poor planning and fan service.

MUMMY

This show fucking sucks, its not only really boring but also poorly written and directed

How can you retards watch it?

The montages.

>how is mike still alive in better call saul?
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/how mike still alive better call saul/

she's cute and she has a sexy voice

This. If you need something to 'happen', you may as well stick to the big bang theory and the walking dead because you're a braindead faggot

Her voice isn't sexy. She sounds husky like a tranny.

Its slow but it's not poorly written or poorly directed.

Does Sup Forums really become this Reddit when BCS starts?

Yes

Can't wait for the livethread

Watched s2 finale yesterday..

Wasn't sure if I had seen it last year until the sniper scene...

fpbp
Yes, I mentioned this in the previous seasons

Because it's his name

Both BB & BCS = Sup Forums, remember that!

Holy fuck, that thread is fucking insane!

So basicaly Reddit owns Sup Forums?
So Reddit is afterall the boss of Sup Forums?

Holy redditamole

Because tv in general is in a bad place and its still easily better than brba

>more Chuck episodes

She looked sexy in those scenes in Jimmy's house when she was wearing only a t-shirt and panties.

>MUH REAL LAWYER