When will the Hungarians be held responsible for the Pannonian Genocide?

When will the Hungarians be held responsible for the Pannonian Genocide?

nice get
check these

Hungarians did nothing wrong. Hungarians literally stopped an Islamic invasion into Europe, look at half of the Balkans being t*rk cucks.

Hungarians didn't stop a shit lmao

here's a duel between Turkmen and Hungarian

As you can see Turkmens wears no armour whereas the cracKKKer is covered by lots of plate armour (too insecure about his tiny muscles and fears sword blows)

Did Trianon go far enough? How do we truly punish these Hungarian monsters?

please lurk first and/or kill yourselves

>The Avar Khaganate was a khanate established in Central Europe, specifically in the Pannonian Basin region, in 567 by the Avars, a nomadic people of uncertain origins and ethno-linguistic affiliation.

the fuck

hungairans arent wh*Te, they're the amerimutts of the balkans

There is a village called Vogrsko to the west of my country right at the Italian border, because that's where the merciless Ogri or Hungarians used to launch their raids on Italy and France from in the 10th century when they were still unsedentary and pagan.

>Only posts mohács 1
Mohács 2 was better roach

Needs to be re-indo-Europeanized ASAP.

Enough of this agglutinative, barbaric language. I nominate Latin as the language of replacement, it’s like exchanging rotten leather for finely spun silk.

in Mohacs 1 we wrecked cracKKKers
got a problem with that cracKKKer faggot?

bc of you having 1000x more guns than hungarians lmao

BIG
BLACK
GUNS
LITTLE
WHITE
GUNS

>we_are_too_superior_for_the_EU posts umadwh*Teboi
>unironically responds
At least the subhuman got trips, congrats!

Top tier banter, Jeremy, I mean Kemal! Now go eat your Kebab so you grow up to be a big boy, just like Atatürk was back in the day when U WAZ KANGZ :^)

But we are not white we are finno ugric and you were our bros

what?
i didnt do it 'unironically'